It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Mars Earth Connection????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Possible Mars Earth Connection????

rapidshare.com

I have made a document of my views of the link between Earth and Mars. Give it a read over and tell me what you think. It has to do with anomalies found on Mars and what I think they relate to here on Earth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am not saying that anything I state is a fact. Its just some theories that make some sense to me. I am a huge space nerd lol. I really like learning new things about outer space, so any input would be great weather it agrees with me or not. This is my first post, so please don't be cruel. I appreciate all views and I'm only asking for that same respect. Let me know what you guys think!!

rapidshare.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I could probably speak for everyone whe I say that you should just post it on here instead of asking people to download your opinions from a separate site.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just wondering why this is breaking news. Have you made a ground-breaking discovery?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MockedUnicorn

Sorry, like I said, I'm new. I wasn't sure if I could post something that was 9 pages long on here. Plus, I was just doing it for myself at first.. Then I thought about this site and figures I'd share it..

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Wow, I'm starting to feel really good about joining... I'm new.. Like 20 min. ago new.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok, not intended to be mean, but there are other forums here that would cover your topic very well. No, you can't post 9 pages of your info here, but you can post snippets. This particular forum is for Breaking News, and this isn't exactly breaking news.

Being new, let me just tell you that you will get much criticism if you don't go over the rules of the forums before you post any further. These people are cut-throats, so post at your own risk.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS KaginD, hope you like it here. Don't be too sensitive around here. There's a lot of repeat threads and useless information tossed about here so expect people to be in a foul mood. Just build a tough skin.

If you could though, edit your first post and summarize your theory on the relations between the Earth and Mars so that it will catch other members eyes. I'm very skeptical about links and especially Rapidshare, no offense to you, I'm sure it's all trustworthy content but i just cleaned my computer from a virus and don't want to risk another tragedy. You could also sign up at Bloggers.com or something and post all of the 9 pages as a single blog and link it from there so we can stay on the web to read it!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'll chime in and also say that I would love to read it in "webraw" format. I looked at the DL option, and passed on it.

Still, the information sounds enticing, based on the topic here.

new topics

top topics

join