It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kinda new here.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hello, I figured I would introduce myself. I have been lurking around here for awhile and have decided to post some of the threads that I have seen. I don't really have any one interest for the website, though I do particurly enjoy the Mason threads, I just like to read and/or listen what people believe on that subject and where their beliefs come from. I consider myself pretty open minded and will never tell anyone that they are wrong. There is no way i could be the one to know the secrets and call them wrong, and it is not my place to judge anyone. To some there is one person that have to answer to and that is good, and to others there is no one to answer to at the end of life. So it is certainly no my place to make a judgement. So now that i am just rambling.....i think you guys got the introduction, and i look forward to having some very good conversations!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by luvforwill

Welcome, hope you have many hours of happy reading, I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Welcome to you.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I am still a newbie too but I did the same thing as you and read alot before even posting! Good idea I guess right?!
Welcome

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Welcome

The official welcoming party should be arround shortly.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by luvforwill
....and will never tell anyone that they are wrong.

That's what I said at first too.....only lasted about a week!

Seriously though, welcome to ATS luvforwill. I hope that you enjoy your time here so go post away! This is a great site with a great group of moderators that work hard to keep it that way.

Stop by BTS sometime. It's a great place to laugh, rant, chit-chat and get to know the other aliens......oh darn......I mean members.

Rush

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sit down and post a thread, get to work...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Welcome luvforwill,

Your open mind and tolerance will get you far in ATS, it will also allow you to enjoy the site alot more.

You will find this to be a wonderful community. Enjoy your time and remember to wear your TinHat and Deny Ignorance.

Here are some helpful links to help get you started on your ATS journey:

Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First*
The AboveTopSecret.com Handbook

Also, don't forget to stop by BTS for everything else that doesn't fit in ATS.

SilentShadow

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
luvforwill, welcome to ATS, this indeed is a great place, and we are glad you are here, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to. I hope you can consider this post as your one stop shop for answers to most of the more frequently asked questions on this board.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself your ATS Concierge, or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to shoot me a U2U whenever you need a helping hand. I am always glad to help

Many of your questions can be answered by visiting this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site as well, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat.

In BTS (our sister board) one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now, and also get you those points. By signing up with ATS you are automatically signed up for BTS as well, all you need to do is log in and join in the fun with the rest of us.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site, if you have any questions and have met the requirements to do so, please feel free to U2U me anytime about any questions you might have. I would love to be able to help you whenever you need it.

new topics

top topics

join