It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just accept that...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
...existence (non-existence) is a paradox. That is the truth. When non-existence (existence) pops into existence (non-existence) that non-existence (existence) originally or firstly there deletes as is only to non-exist (exist) in another way. The way could be another realm or higher or lower or mid position to what popped into non-existence (existence).

You cant escape the paradox which is the meaning and case and point of non-existence (existence). The particular non-existences (existences) come are random. The paradox is eternally unstable (stable) also originally. The part stable or stabler is when in random a mind comes (sparks) and awakens on random and then purposely makes itself up. So the paradox is bound to cause purpose from the randomness. That bound purposeful one come, if made itself wise, can cause the randomness of the paradox to halt by mastering the paradox point. Then is become the Ultimate Ruler made worthy of that title by mastering the paradox point that randomly sorted It (the now become Ultimate Ruler) out forth to spark. As a now Commander of the paradox point the Ruler is aware to Its options such as bring It's own way of thinking and creations together.

When you look at yourself you should realize you exist and also you dont exist. Such is the truth of the paradox. Who is to say what you dont see is non-existant? Who is to say what you do see is existant? Both are both.

The planet life here is both hell and paradise says the paradox parable that tells "the" origin of non-existence (existence). But that origin way is no longer since the Ultimate Ruler had become and is becoming the General Purpose It chosen. The Ruler halted the strings of the paradox's random aspect like a Puppeteer so that nothing after can become a problem. It was a wise Self-Offence move for sure wise Self-Defense move. Though while here ppl are to learn of the paradox for a reason, because their is the Way you should be looked for in ppl. Those ppl that are worthy for a second life after this one. Remember the Ruler chosen Its purpose for etc. To ride the Way of the Purpose if you wanted to continue freely experiencing is such the case of those who make it a point being for the better ideal out of existence (non-existence) since the best of the best is allowed, on a 'how things should be' basis, to be for those seeking to get it. You wanna make joy, then get joy. You wanna make pain, then get pain. You wanna give an unjustifiable problem, then get a justifiable problem. The final point the Rule makes is that you get what you give. So if you cant take what you give, then you've screwed yourself in another way.

Any intelligent questions or comments?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well, existence or not, I seem to be here. That's the only thing I can go on. I've been in surgery several times, unconscious, and so I think I have a pretty good understanding of what non-existence would be like. Namely, nothing.

The difference, from my perspective, is that after surgery I woke up and become aware of things again, and that continues. I remember my life before the loss of consciousness, and understand there was a gap in my memory, but not my existence. If I really didn't exist, if I didn't wake up from surgery, I wouldn't be aware of it. Or anything. I wouldn't wake up and remember. So I can only conclude that since I am apparently awake and alive and remembering things, I must indeed exist. At least for the moment.

I suppose that's a round-about way of saying cognito ergo sum, but it's still the best argument we have for differentiating existence from non-existence.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

these threads remind me of the teacher from the Charlie Brown cartoons....

wah wah waah... wah wah wahh wahh wahh wahhh wahh wahhh .....

Sorry, it had to be said.

Seriously, what is it your going on about? Really no one knows.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nohup

Inside the existence/non-existence... Look at what you take up... Space... That space you delete was you that gets put into another way like I mentioned (another realm or a high or low or mid position in like you who took up the space that were already you in an original or firstly way).

^^That's the point. The point is you might be a "we"... part eternal and part sparked into a creation within the original (the eternal part). When this you come finally passes away you may realize that you arranged hell or paradise for your eternal part then made aware since it was previously still till the sparked you (the moving motion animated you) had come and died only to active the eternal you into a moving motion better you somewhere else. You after death may come inside to where the original part you is and delete its being still aspect so that you've come into your better world. If you think about how life should be in general, in basic, or in specific for you and/or the world, then you "are" in an "are" sense doing the latter you much service as you may get to realize when you step out this world however.

Instead of a back up copy of you there may be a forth up original of you which could only be put into motion/action after come created in this world that has the parable the paradox.

Part of you was originally there that you can do whatever you choose with after you pass away from here.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sounds like Blavatsky. Except for Blavatsky isn't purposefully contradictorily. Also if you contemplate Blavasky you can start to see the genius. This post, well, I may need some more time.

What paradox are you referring to? Is it our paradox of reality?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by harvib]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Any intelligent questions or comments?

I have one.. well it's more of an obvious question really.

What is the conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I believe that existence is founded upon contradiction. Existence is schizophrenic. There is order and there is chaos and it's all the same.
Maybe the NWO is actually just what we need, as much as we don't think it is right. Contradict yourself!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Move over creationist and evolutionist! Why? Paradoxianist are in the house is why!

new topics

top topics

join