It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia: Israel’s Home Sweet Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Khazars were a great people. I don't understand why being one of their descendants is considered an insult. Western Europe at the time of the Khazars was one huge slave plantation. The Byzantine empire was corrupt and ruthlessly cruel. The Islamic empire was very harsh towards those they defined as heathens.

The Khazars managed an empire where there was great tolerance towards all faiths. Islamic chroniclers reported Khazaria had beautiful mosques. The Khazars also had vineyards. It must have been a little oasis of civilization.

It is really easy to see why the Khazars chose to convert to Judaism. A Khazarian princess married one of the Byzantine emperors. The offspring of the union was murdered at five years of age by a rival to the thrown. The only Christianity the Khazars knew of was a corrupted Christianity. Islam was also high handed in its dealings with the Khazars. Judaism was chosen as a religion because it was respected by both Islam and Christianity.

Many Jewish refugees moved to Khazaria. They married the Khazars. The Khazars have been marrying Jews and practicing Judaism so long it is fair to say they are Jews.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I do not want (well, not really) to spoil the hate feast , but the "deny ignorance ,please!" is there for a reason.
Georgia is Christian from 4 AD. It is not in Eastern Europe. Khazarian Kaganate was a huge empire that existed from +-600 to +-1000 with following shifting borders: - from Eastern Europe (Kiev) to Asia (Kazakhstan) and Caucasus (that's where Georgia is, by the way). Part of current Russia was also in Khazarian empire.
So for people who believe in secret conspiracies and blood (or, now it is oil - sorry) thirsty Khazarian Jews - map is a good thing to look at and history a good thing to know.
As for concept of the article - Now Israel has influence in Georgia , Jews are real Khazarian, there are Georgian Jews - and somehow it all is added to show that Georgia is home to all (Ashkenazi?) Jews. This "somehow" is not existing. If Khazarians fled to Poland, why they went via Georgia? Poland is in the different direction (NW) from Khazar empire then Georgia (S) Also - map-challenged conspiracy creator?
I wonder why simple thing is constantly overlooked:
There were a lot Jews in Roman empire. Documented. Roman empire included large parts of Western and Eastern Europe,Africa, Mediterranean region. Even England. So there had to be Jews at least in some parts of the empire. For historically challenged - Roman empire was long before Georgia or Khazars. Those Jews disappeared? Vanished? There was a huge community of Jews in Persia. Before Khazars. They also disappeared? Those guys wrote Talmud that some of you probably heard of. And then - what happened to them? All went to Nibiru?
And as for Khazarian Jews - how is this person different from another? Eeeevil? How he is different from Spanish Jew? Or even non-Jew? Why it is so important to call all the Jews Khazarian.Even if it is true and i am wrong but people who usually know very little about history are correct - then what?
Israel is country - if you like it or not. It has industry, it has interests and it has diplomatic relationships. It sells arms to lot of places,including US. If you find it easier to blame Israel on Russian-Georgian war because Khazarian empire that existed 1000 years ago and not because of current break up of Soviet Union - it is ok. Just not that objective, but it is not the point, now is it? It also does not bother anyone here that article states 1000 Israeli instructors for Georgian army of 30000 plus. The more the merrier , ha? Billions of them, i say.
Well then , continue to trust your "thousand instructors" source that states Christian Georgia as sweet home of Israel, Jews go from khazaria to Poland via Georgia,trust Kutchera citation (the only Austrian Kutchera i can find is Franz -Nazi officer) that Yiddish (do you know how it sounds) is not connected to German,read about Mongrol????? hordes defeated by Russians in 10th century (i guess writer mixes up Mongols and Khazars - but if it looks nice, why not).
You know who is to blame for all, now don't you?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Maybe they were great people.
The point IS what is going on, now, in the world of Zionism?
Running over young women with bulldozers,(Rachel Corrie)
Driving America in many wrong directions.
War for oil.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Map of Principle Pipelines to Europe morris108.wordpress.com... (scroll down):

The BTC pipeline is not on this map, or it is an offshoot of lowest Blue pipeline?

Originally posted by Skipper1975
reply to post by Clearskies

The Zionist New World Order

I think it is misleading to refer to the NWO as the ZNWO.
I have spent hundreds of hours studying the O-WO-NWO and do not think the ZNWO is an accurate term.

At the moment I'm studying Egyptian "sun worshippers" as they became "judiasm" as it became "christianity" and "islam" and the Council of Nicea that took Paul's apparent State interpretation or propagandizing of Jesus' & James' work -- and came up with Catholicism and the Dark Ages and Inquistion and Illuminati and Holy Roman Empire Knights of Malta and O and WO and NWO.

I just think that "Zionism" came on the scene so late in the game, that it's totally misleading to re-label the NWO as the ZNWO.

That makes no sense to me ... since the German & Catholic/Christian bankers that founded the Bank of England and the Fed also funded Russia and Germany and the U.S. and China and so on and on.

Why do you think that Zionism is a higher order than City of London and Fed and Bundesbank -- that own the banks that own today's oil companies and utilities. I think Zionism is a subset of the City of London ...NOT the other way around.

It seems the internaitional bankers are to blame, regardless of their religious conditioning.

In the picture w/the big bear, orig posted by Clearskies, I wonder where the other end of the pipeline is. I thought there were 3 Russia pipelines and 1 U.S.-related one. Enron was trying to build another.

www.eurasianhome.org...

THE BAKU-TBILISI-CEYHAN OIL PIPELINE WITH REGARD TO THE RUSSIAN-GEORGIAN RELATIONS
GHIA NODIA, July 12, 2006
Political Scientist, Director of the Caucasian Institute for Peace, Democracy and Development, Tbilisi, Georgia

I believe that Georgia is not very enthusiastic about putting the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline into operation. On the whole, the Georgians’ attitude to this event is quite passive.

This project is of importance to Georgia in terms of politics rather than economy. $64 million that can be made out of the oil pipeline is not significant for the country’s economy.

What’s more important is the fact that this project has drawn the U.S particular attention to Georgia and helped to the country in acquiring the status of a transit state. This makes possible to attract considerable investments.

This is the direction the new government is working on now, stressing the transit projects, and above all, the development of the transport infrastructure. In particular, the authorities are extremely interested in the road network enlargement.

However, now the first and foremost transit project planned is the construction of the Trans-Caspian gas pipeline that would link Central Asia and the European Union avoiding Russia.

The main objective of all transit projects is stimulating the flow of the foreign investments to the Georgian economy. And this sphere has seen positive changes. But I would not speak about significant and tangible successes. The hope for receiving sufficient foreign investments still remains a hope.

Putting the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline into operation is unlikely to aggravate relations between Georgia and Russia. The degree of competition on this issue reached its highest on the moment of the project envisagement, that is under Eduard Shevardnadze. Therefore, in a way, putting the oil pipeline into operation cannot be considered as solely the current President’s accomplishment.

All in all, Russia has to take it for granted. What is more, in terms of economy, the oil pipeline poorly compensates the losses that the Georgian economy may suffer due to the ban on the number of goods exported from Georgia to Russia.

Those losses will be compensated in case of the successful realization of the projects on building the two gas pipelines. To a smaller extent this issue may be handled through the Baku-Tbilisi-Erzerum gas pipeline. After its putting into operation Georgia’s dependence on the Russian gas will lessen but it will still remain.

The Trans-Сaspian gas pipeline (if it is to be actually built) will be much more efficient. The implementation of the project will visibly change the relations between Russia and Georgia. The direct consequence of the gas pipeline’s putting into operation would be Georgia’s tangible lowering of the energy dependence on Russia.

morris108.wordpress.com...

Profile Leadership of US Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce:
HONORARY COUNCIL OF ADVISORS

JamesBaker III
ZbigniewBrzezinskiz
Henry Kissinger
Brent Scowcroft
John Sununu

CHAIRMAN EMERITUST. Don Stacy

CO-CHAIRMEN OF THE BOARD

James A. Baker, IV
Partner, Baker Botts, L.L.P.

Reza Vaziri
President, R.V. Investment Group

FORMER MEMBERS OF THE ADVISORY COUNCIL AND THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The following individuals of high distinction have previously served on the Advisory Council and the Board of Directors:
Dick Cheney
Vice President of the United States of America
Richard Armitage
Deputy Secretary of State
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Ilham Aliyev
President of Azerbaijan.
Abdullah Akyuz
President, TUSIAD-US Inc.
Graham Allison
Director, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
Sam Brownback (R-KS)
US Senator
Frank Henke
Chairman, American Bank & Trust Company
Richard Moncrief
Chairman, Moncrief Oil International
Hafiz Pashayev
Deputy Minister, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Richard Perle
American Enterprize Institute, former Assistant Secretary of Defense
Frank Verrastro
Director and Senior Fellow in the CSIS Energy Program
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Shapoor Ansari, MD
Halim Atesh
General Manager, Azercell Telecom

Farhad Azima
Chairman & CEO, Aviation Leasing Group

Scott Blacklin
Vice President, Cisco Systems

Betty Blair
Editor, Azerbaijan International

Jahangir Hajiyev
Chairman, International Bank of Azerbaijan

Charles Koontz
Senior Vice President, SAIC

Robert Livingston
President, Livingston Group

Albert Marchetti
Vice President, Hess Corporation

Greg Saunders
Director, International Affairs, BP

Diana Sedney
Manager, International Government Relations for Chevron

Michael White
Azerbaijan Country Manager, ExxonMobil International Limited

Gregory K. Williams
Strategic Security Manager, Coca Cola

morris108.wordpress.com... d-in-georgia/

REAL REASON FOR GEORGIA WAR: Immediately after US losing control of Central Asian Gas and Oil, BP run BTC pipeline is blown up & war provoked in Georgia!
Posted by morris108 on August 16, 2008

The BP run BTC pipeline is the only valuable item in Georgia, the only thing to fight over, and just 2 weeks ago, the promise of it being filled with Kazakh oil disappeared. And it disappeared into Russia’s hands. Within a week the pipeline was blown up, and the Georgian offensive started.
This Post shows the evidence to support that.

Perusing the news and Poland agreeing to the US missile shield all suggests Russia is the new bogeyman.It is difficult to understand where it can lead to?
The motivation is from losing control of Caspian oil and Gas.

It would seem a terminal strategy. It is born of desperation from people who have blundered every action possible for the last 8 years.

Can we expect the US to start with sanctions? Well there isn’t much chance, Russia has all the Gas and Oil.

So it came as a body blow to Washington that Nazarbayev said in Astana after talks with Putin last Thursday, “Kazakhstan is absolutely committed to shipping most of its oil, if not all of it, through Russian territory. We have always said this.” [...]

What does it imply? Question marks resurface over the long-term economic viability of the much-acclaimed [BTC] Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline built with US support, which had counted on Kazakh oil supplies in substantial quantities

[edit on 19-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Do you now write the history books of the past, who is there to say that this is all twisted to suit the twisted agenda. In any case, where have all the khazarians gone to, is it not true to say that they cut n run and their homeland was occupied by others. Is it not true to say that they were feeling very embarrassed to say they were khazars living in exile.

Oil is a funny commodity, it makes people slip and slide !!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I just said from what I knew, I THOUGHT it was in Eastern Europe.
Wiki says Southwest Asia.??

I thought the U.S. sold arms to ISRAEL.
Not the other way around.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by eradown

War for oil.

When it appears that people are doing great evil most of the time they are just trying to survive. The semitics, by fighting each other have made themselves an unappetizing target for the new world order. The conflict in the middle east really seems to be two groups which swear hate for other ,but in fact are subconsiously working with each other to keep out predators.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dubyakadubla
reply to post by eradown

Do you now write the history books of the past, who is there to say that this is all twisted to suit the twisted agenda. In any case, where have all the khazarians gone to, is it not true to say that they cut n run and their homeland was occupied by others. Is it not true to say that they were feeling very embarrassed to say they were khazars living in exile.

Oil is a funny commodity, it makes people slip and slide !!!

I don't write history books ,but I do read them.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Is it scary living in Israel?
NWO, big brother surveillance-type stuff?
Freedom of speech?

I used to give money to the Friends of Israel, so that once Russian Jews got to Israel,
(to escape pogroms) they could have food and necessities.
But, I realized, they may be better off where they were.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

reply to post by eradown

War for oil.

yeah

i know were all one and everything should be of Love/Light..race,religion,etc. does not matter...we are all Hu-man

the problem is the controllers of this planet..draconian laws,divide & conquor,etc.

we are now in the age of Aquarius and all shall be revealed.

all should expect to find out about really evil stuff in our past/present...this is a fact..

life is soo much more amazing then what we have been told.

we are all seekers and we are all here for a reason.

my soul/higher self mission is to find the truth and share it with humanity..

i love you all and all that is.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Wow, is all I can say. Earlier today I read the thread about Benjamin Fulford's new interview by Rense, and the difference between Jewish people and Zionists, who are geopolitical, athiestic, evil cartel who have played at gods with the world for so long, and control our banking and design killer viruses, and who call every war, including the holocaust on their own people supposedly. Benjamin shared that he has the videos and proof of the meetings, and the map he was shown of the world planned to be created which involved breaking China up into 6 kingdoms (disclosures have added Russia and India to that mix) as well as creating 2 new kingdoms, one from old kingdom territory around Afghanistan, and another.
Now with Georgia, being linked so strongly to Zionism, and this conflict supposedly to push the Zionist agenda ahead to somehow secure all this area, and for them to corner off Russia, probably proceed with Iran, and set about carving up the world and setting up their new kingdoms to rule from in the new zionist middle east. Just lovely.

I'm connecting more dots here. Starred and flagged.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"by fighting each other have made themselves an unappetizing target for the new world order"

why "made"? this is exactly what they were CREATED to do.
this pattern repeats all over the world:
india-pakistan
israel-palestine
african countries

the goal is to "seed" the conflict and disappear, and then time
is right - sell weapons and control economy. it's a business of
the shock doctrine;it's not religion, or nationality based theme.
has been this way for eons, advancing and perfecting
at every step.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Here's part 4 of a 4-part post on oil history in the area that helps illustrate and explain the cartoon you posted (above). Hopefully, some of the info at the bottom of the post will be useful to you: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for posting the cartoon.

also, for a non-religious interpretation, see the post, 'The War In Georgia Is A Big Oil Conspiracy (Cheney and Azerbaijan)' at www.abovetopsecret.com...

As soon as Christianity bloodlines or Judiasm bloodlines or Islam bloodlines are brought into the conversation ... I find it distracting -- since all three religions are basically the same ...man and woman's attempts to thank and respect their Creators.

Why would one relate bloodlines to Zionism, anyway? Bloodlines are not a religion. Bloodlines are not Christian, Jewish or Muslim. To say modern Jews originated in Georgia and that is their true homeland ... seems uninformed and (in this case) not intentionally racist, but part of an academic research into the subject that remains to be further researched by the OP.

I do not think the OP is racist. I totally like some of his other posts, and find them very loving. I just think that he has read and been influenced by some racist sources, that didn't appear racist at the time for good reasons. So I think the OP's intentions are in the right place, even if I find them expressed a bit awkwardly.

Also, I'm looking forward to looking at your reference to 'Two Babylons' ... however, I think that it would be wise to draw parallels from several religions to support whatever argument you proffer -- as the more one examines man's and woman's love and thankfulness to their creator, one finds uniformity in belief rather than arguing over the name of one's practice.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join