It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia: Israel’s Home Sweet Home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It was called Khazaria & their people Khazar ...Caucasians or Turkic-Mongol?

They are now "Ashkhenazi" Jews - German/Polish maybe even British or American.

BUT this is their home .....

Georgia: Israel’s Home Sweet Home

That is the original home of Gog & Magog.
judicial-inc.biz...

(*_*)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I've been studying this and it seems there is a lot the average person DOESN'T know.
The Gog-Magog reference deserves some more looking into!
See my thread on the U.S.S. Liberty.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

aye..k i'll check that out in a lil bit...

here's some more info to chew on...

Global Analysis
PUTIN DESTROYING THE BUSH-CLINTON CRIME RING'S 'DUBAI OPS' IN GEORGIA,etc.etc.etc.
worldreports.org...

more info from GLP forum..truthseekers,heroes

The Train Wreck Of The Zionist New World Order
Stay tuned. We may be on the verge of having War Crimes actions against Zionist New World Order operatives. That would be a good thing and could and should open the door to war crimes regarding Afghanistan and Iraq.

I think most Americans who have at least three brain cells that work in unison already know if Bush's lips are moving...he is lying.

The Bush White House has been denying US troops were involved in the attack and genocide in South Ossetia.

Now brace yourselves, folks, because this is not news you will see, hear or even know about in America due to how the US government and Zionist media only feed you news-byte pieces of sugar-coated, well spun crap, and keep you thoroughly in the dark...just like a mushroom.

Watch these two reports, one from a British reporter and the second an interview of an American who is married to a South Ossetian and was there when this fiasco broke out.

American troops found amongst Georgian dead
uk.youtube.com...

America Get Out of Georgia!
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I can't even watch all of that last video!
It makes me so mad!

"Order out of chaos" seems to be the same card played for EVERY scheme someone comes up with to make money!

"Oh, the Russians did this, Don't mind what everyone else is saying!"
I knew a guy that was used as a sniper in the first Gulf war.
He told me he had to shoot women and children.
He became a heroin addict and a drunk.

Americans in Georgia prior to the 'invasion'! Why don't we hear about this?
Who controls our media?
It's about control!

What I wonder is what role the Zionists play in the Bohemian Grove crowd?
The Bible says that there are those of the
"Synagogue of Satan", who say they are Jews, but are not!

What country are you from?
There's a lot of lies here in the U.S.!

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was looking up the Gog-Magog indentity and you may know that most Christians have been taught that it refers to Russia. (Isn't everything their fault?)
I came across this article
and it gives a strong case for Georgia, instead.

It even refers to al qaeda forces and osama bin laden being in Georgia.
Thanks for the thread!

How do you think the slave trade of former soviet areas and Israel connect to Georgia?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello?...it's about oil in Georgia, not religion.

Fascists & Nazis helped fund "Zionism". ZIONISM IS NOT JUDIASM. One can be a Jew without being a Zionist ... so that's the argument of your orig sources and racist argument fails.

In terms of religion – it seems all Christians are Jews & all Moslems are Jews & all Jews are Egyptian Sun worshippers www.abovetopsecret.com... .

There's racism here so I question what this post implies … blaming murder on a religion, rather than on an individual. The 'gun' or 'religion' doesn't pull the trigger ... the individual does. That implies Sheeple or social engineering is the murderer, NOT the religion, or the gun. But, the I.Q.

CIA uses Mossad & vice versa for covert & overt operations, CIA absorbed Hitler's anti-Soviet anti-Jewish, anti-Eastern Europe intelligence in Reinhard Gehlen & staff. Rockefellor, Harriman, Brown funded the Bolshevik coup against the Soviet coup, & continue to fund Russia today, & funded Hitler, & partnered w/or bought up German industry after WWI & WWII.

CIA is a private army of the Fed & MI-6 is a private army of Bank of England & BND is a private army of Bundesbank.

here's article excerpts and their fallacies-- judicial-inc.biz... -- I've put in commentary where what is said is incorrect...

Georgia Was The Original Home Of Today's Israeli Jews
The Israeli Georgian Connection is more than a thousand years old. Most of the Jewish residents of Israel are of the same stock as of the Jews of Georgia.

---The Jews of today's state of Israel are from all over the world, primarily Europe & Eastern Europe.

None should be shocked to discover the depth of Israel’s involvement in the Georgian/Russian conflict. Once examined, the historical blood relation between Israeli Jews & Georgian Jews, it all becomes clear.

---here again, is a neo-nazi tenet of Hitler, that "Jewish bloodlines" are responsible for murder, not psychological conditioning. You are blaming infants for the evil of adults.

Georgia's Minister
Georgian Minister Temur Yakobashvili said Saturday August 9, 2008 one day after Georgia attacked South Ossetia–“The Israelis should be proud of themselves for the Israeli training & education received by the Georgian soldiers…”

As stated earlier, CIA, Mossad, MI-6 & BND are in the same league on different teams in turf-wars ... but it's the same NFL-type relationship, with the same goals in mind.

The Bloodline
The Jerusalem Post on August 12, 2008 reported: “Georgian Prime Minister Vladimer (Lado) Gurgenidze(Jewish) made a special call to Israel Tuesday morning to receive a blessing from one of the Haredi community’s most important rabbis & spiritual leaders, Rabbi Aharon Leib Steinman.” The Prime Minister of Georgia, principally a nation of Orthodox Christians called Rabbi Steinman saying ‘I’ve heard he is a holy man. I want him to pray for us & our state.’

---here's the neo-Nazi philosophy of 'Jew bloodline', again ...Jesus was a Jew, actually, an Egyptian sun worshipper, so it now seems.

Georgia's Government Is Mainly Jewish
In addition to the many government officials in Georgia who are ‘Jewish‘ in one way or another is one man in particular, Davit Kezerashvili who holds the position of Defense Minister & who just so happens also to hold Israeli citizenship. Interestingly, his last name happens to be ‘Kezerashvili’ which translates in the Georgian language to ‘child-of-the-Kezer(khazar)’.

--again, you are trumpeting a racist argument-- that verges on the absurd. Racism seems to be your main point.

Israeli Mercenaries In Georgia
...over 1000 Israeli military trainers are in Georgia as well as many retired Israeli Generals who have made Georgia home. Lasha Zhvania, Georgia’s former Ambassador to Israel who won election to Georgia’s parliament back on May 21 on the promise to increase Israeli tourism & investments in his country. His mother is Jewish, & in 1988, she brought him to Israel to meet his grandfather, aunts, & other relatives. After that, he returned to Israel every year to get together with relatives dispersed in Kiryat Bialik, Haifa, Nahariya & Netanya. Tens of thousands of Israelis made Georgia their favorite tourists destination. It is clear that the relationship between Georgia & Israel is more than just a political or diplomatic relationship, it seems they also have a Jewish connection & maybe Jewish blood that dates back over 1400 years ago.

-- again, a racist argument.

(cont at www.abovetopsecret.com...)

[edit on 19-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
(cont. from my previous post www.abovetopsecret.com...)

again, you're mixing racism and bigotry into your arguments.

Historian On Jewish History
Author Arthur Koestler, a Jew himself wrote ‘The evidence adds up to a strong case in favor of those modern historians — whether Austrian, Israeli or Polish — who, independently from each other, have argued that the bulk of modern Jewry is not of Palestinian, but of Caucasian origin.

--Modern Jewry is neither of Palestinian or Caucasian origin, but Egyptian...when Egypt was ruled by Greece and Rome, NOT eastern Europe. Historians disagree.

The Great Jewish Migration
The mainstream of Jewish migrations did not flow from the Mediterranean across France & Germany to the east & then back again.

The stream moved in a consistently westerly direction, from the Caucasus through the Ukraine into Poland & thence into Central Europe.

--there are Jewish settlements in China. I guess if you go west enough you are in the east? Or east enough and you are in the west. VERY academic thinking.

When that unprecedented mass-settlement in Poland came into being, there were simply not enough Jews around in the west to account for it; while in the east a whole nation was on the move to new frontiers.” The Caucasus is where the Georgians dwelled & still do. Lets follow this a little deeper to see if we can make a connection between the Jews of Georgia who found themselves on top of Georgia’s political hierarchy with the help of our own CIA & the Jews of Israel who came to Palestine after WWI & II which makes the bulk of Israeli Jews.

--this is very convoluted.

Khazarian Stock
Abraham Poliak, an Israeli professor of Medieval Jewish History asked ‘How far we can go in regarding this [Khazar] Jewry as the nucleus of the large Jewish settlement in Eastern Europe? The descendants of this settlement constitute now the large majority of world Jewry.” Austrian historian Kutschera wrote that ‘Eastern European Jews are entirely of Khazarian origin. Even Western Europe Jews who spoke Yiddish or a derivative off such as the Jews of France & Germany had to have came from the Khazar Jews due to the fact that there are no trace of Yiddish in any Western European language.

---This is weird ... Yiddish is almost the same as GERMAN. That's fairly Western Europe ... or, did the Germans come from the Caucasus, too. WHAT WE DO KNOW is the Germans wanted the Eastern European oil, and the Germans and Americans and British that are the bankers that own the Fed and City of London are to blame. Since the bankers are Christian, Jewish, and whatever ... there you go.

Who Are The Khazars

For those unfamiliar with the term ‘Khazar,’ it was a person from the Khazar Kingdom which occupied the land between the Caspian Sea & the Black Sea. Until the 9th century the Khazars were the masters of the land, very rich due to its vast resources, strategic location & its unrealistic taxation (extortion) systems of surrounding kingdoms.

The Khazars adopted the Jewish religion after being pressured to adopt a monotheistic religion similar to the Christians in the West or the Muslims in the East, but decided to adopt Judaism in order to remain independent of the other two religions of the time.

So, the Khazars are not Jews? WHAT WAS THEIR ORIGINAL RELIGION?

The Khazars Controlled Half Of Europe
The Khazar Kingdom enjoyed strength & prosperity which allowed it to increase its size to include the regions north of the Black Sea & the adjoining steppe & forest regions of the Dnieper. The Khazars controlled the southern half of Eastern Europe for a century & a half, & presented a mighty bulwark, blocking the Ural-Caspian gateway from Asia into Europe. During this whole period, they held back the onslaught of the nomadic tribes from the East.

--This is sufficiently vague to be meanlessless ... what 'tribes' are you talking about. And, what is the "East" you're talking about?

The Bandits Of The Caucasus's
“The collapse of the Hun Empire after Attila’s death left a power-vacuum in Eastern Europe, through which once more, wave after wave of nomadic hordes swept from east to west, prominent among them the Uigurs & Avars. The Khazars during most of this period seemed to be happily occupied with raiding the rich trans-Caucasian regions of Georgia & Armenia, & collecting precious plunder. During the second half of the sixth century they became the dominant force among the tribes north of the Caucasus”

...what does this have to do with being Jewish?

A Kiev Prince Stops The Mongrol Hordes
In 965 AD Russ prince Svyatoslav of Kiev, undertook many military campaigns which led to the breaking up of the Khazar Empire. The Khazar state may have survived until the middle of the 12th century where from 965 AD until its destruction

went through many periods of war, peace, & alliances with the Arabs, the Russ, the Persians & the Byzantines
separately or in conjunction.

Many of its subjects adopted either Islam or Christianity & those who decided to keep their faith migrated to Eastern Europe, Russia or migrated to the south as we are told by Persian poet, Khakani (circa 1106-90) who spent most of his life as a civil servant in the Caucasus & had first hand knowledge of the Caucasian tribes.

Khakani told us of ‘Devent Khazars’ where Darband being the defile or ‘turnstile’ between the Caucasus & the Black Sea through which the Khazars used to raid Georgia in the old days. Therefore, it is a fact of history that many Khazar Jews went through this passageway to take refuge in Georgia.

---what are you talking about? You are drawing illogical conclusions.

Starting Another War For Oil
It took 800 years for the Khazar Jews to meet again, after going through Russia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, & Palestine before they joined forces, again, with their brethren in Georgia against their old arch enemy, the Russ. What took place on August 8, 2008 in South Ossetia proves two points: first, that the Khazar Jews never forgot the war of 965 AD & their defeat by the Russians & (2) today’s “Jews” in “Israel” have no historical claim to the land of Palestine.

...this argument is so much horsesh**. It is racial stereotyping and anti-Semitic.

Once again we see Zionism, manifesting itself in the illegal state of “Israel” dragging the World into yet another new conflict between a nuclear armed Russia & a nuclear armed US.

...now, you've finally said something that is closer to truth, that has nothing to do with being a racist argument. congratulations. You could have reduced your entire argument to this sentence ... if you included that the Fed and City of London who founded Israel, are to blame ...NOT the Jews per se.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

To speak against Zionism ISN'T racism.
As you said 'You can be Jewish and not be a Zionist'!
The Khazars didn't come from Egypt;
Wiki

What the OP is referring to is the connection between Georgia and Israel.
I don't really 'get' what you're trying to say.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
Hello?...it's about oil in Georgia, not religion.

I'm not arguing that.

Georgia Was The Original Home Of Today's Israeli Jews
The Israeli Georgian Connection is more than a thousand years old. Most of the Jewish residents of Israel are of the same stock as of the Jews of Georgia.

---The Jews of today's state of Israel are from all over the world, primarily Europe & Eastern Europe.

Ummm...... Where is Georgia?
Eastern Europe from what I know.

None should be shocked to discover the depth of Israel’s involvement in the Georgian/Russian conflict. Once examined, the historical blood relation between Israeli Jews & Georgian Jews, it all becomes clear.

---here again, is a neo-nazi tenet of Hitler, that "Jewish bloodlines" are responsible for murder, not psychological conditioning. You are blaming infants for the evil of adults.

He's talking about a NATION. Not a race.
Israel has done a LOT more than help 911 happen.

Israeli Mercenaries In Georgia
...over 1000 Israeli military trainers are in Georgia as well as many retired Israeli Generals who have made Georgia home. Lasha Zhvania, Georgia’s former Ambassador to Israel who won election to Georgia’s parliament back on May 21 on the promise to increase Israeli tourism & investments in his country. His mother is Jewish, & in 1988, she brought him to Israel to meet his grandfather, aunts, & other relatives. After that, he returned to Israel every year to get together with relatives dispersed in Kiryat Bialik, Haifa, Nahariya & Netanya. Tens of thousands of Israelis made Georgia their favorite tourists destination. It is clear that the relationship between Georgia & Israel is more than just a political or diplomatic relationship, it seems they also have a Jewish connection & maybe Jewish blood that dates back over 1400 years ago.

-- again, a racist argument.

Is that inaccurate?
Scrutinizing our 'allies' isn't racist!
Many orthodox Jews IN Israel hate what their 'religious' (anti-Christ) leaders are doing to Palestinians, fellow Jews and America, among MANY others!
Rose-colored glasses don't change the Facts.

Labeling anything that paints Israel in a bad way, Racist, is just a way to clamp down on discussion!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

nice pic there..

yeah i'm not looking to racism..i'm looking for the truth...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

To speak against Zionism ISN'T racism.
As you said 'You can be Jewish and not be a Zionist'!
The Khazars didn't come from Egypt;
Wiki

What the OP is referring to is the connection between Georgia and Israel.
I don't really 'get' what you're trying to say.

"Israel" was created by the Fed and Bank of England and City of London. THEY are the enemies. NOT the Jews.

Zionism was created by the Fed and Bank of England and City of London. Zionism DOES NOT EQUAL Israel.

Agreed?

Did you read the sources the OP posted on his orig post?

For you to understand what my posts are talking about, you need to read them.

I start reading the sources in your posts on the U.S.S. Liberty -- was that the attack that was a provocation to get the U.S. into war against Iraq? I haven't researched that, yet.

Anyway, baci to you not 'getting' what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is the OP bases his opinion in his orig post on apparently partially-racist info in his 'sources'.

I read the orig sources and about 99% of the info is not relevant to the last sentence, which is what appears as perhaps the only relevant source material supporting the OP's argument. Here is the last sentence I'm referring to, that is excerted from his sources:

Once again we see Zionism, manifesting itself in the illegal state of “Israel” dragging the World into yet another new conflict between a nuclear armed Russia & a nuclear armed US.

I agree with that. However, all the racist anti-Jewish propaganda I disagree with. Note: Zionism is 'western' NOT 'Jewish'. Therefore, to quote sources which blame the "Jewish bloodlines" is a racist, Nazi and neo-Nazi argument.

Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist

"Israel" was created by the Fed and Bank of England and City of London. THEY are the enemies. NOT the Jews.

Zionism was created by the Fed and Bank of England and City of London. Zionism DOES NOT EQUAL Israel.

Okay, the fed, and Bank of London created Israel and are mainly composed of Zionists!
THAT goes right along with what we are saying!

Agreed.

I agree with that. However, all the racist anti-Jewish propaganda I disagree with. Note: Zionism is 'western' NOT 'Jewish'. Therefore, to quote sources which blame the "Jewish bloodlines" is a racist, Nazi and neo-Nazi argument.

Wouldn't you agree?

No, I didn't see ANY white supremacy, Nazi, "joos are all stoopid."
stuff AT ALL.
If Zionism started Israel, and it is about world dominance for the 'elite'
"Line of David", Then you might see that it is NOT about nazi propaganda.
The Khazars aren't Jewish anyway, except that they CONVERTED to the faith.
True Jews have to show their lineage from the twelve tribes.
Gog and MaGog will be big players during the Tribulation.
God will see to it that they will come against the last remaining TRUE Jewish people and then they will be destroyed.

BTW, I have seen much racism against us shicksas and goyim.
I don't let it bother me.
I don't HATE anyone.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
[more

yeah i'm not looking to racism..i'm looking for the truth...

(NOTE: I am NOT saying the OP is a neo-Nazi or agent provocateur ... I simply haven't investigated enough, yet.) in fact, here's a post w/2 videos that are very beautiful www.abovetopsecret.com... adding to the argument that IT IS THE SOURCE quoted that appears racist NOT the poster.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The source may be a little proud of his race.
We don't know!

You may want to check out the link between the City of London, the Rothschilds and Israel.

Americans in Georgia among the DEAD!
What were we doing there?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

If Zionism started Israel, and it is about world dominance for the 'elite'
"Line of David", Then you might see that it is NOT about nazi propaganda.

The "Line of David" is appearantly Egyptian NOT Jewish ... except that it appears the Jews evolved from the Egyptian Sun worshippers. I'm investigating that at that moment and will be posting some into on it soon.

True Jews have to show their lineage from the twelve tribes.

--not so. It's legal to convert to Judiasm ... in every manifestation of social organization you might find "doves" and "hawks", those wanting peace and those promoting war. Therefore, it is useless to ascribe blame to Jews or Muslims or Christains or Buddhists or communists or democrats or republicans per se. Historians and theologians disagree about everthing.

Gog and MaGog will be big players during the Tribulation.

--what are you taking about? (1) who's Gog and Magog -- sound like intellectualizations or projections to me; and (2) what 'Tribulation' are you talking about? ...what religion? ...what mythology?

God will see to it that they will come against the last remaining TRUE Jewish people and then they will be destroyed.

-- who will be destroyed? ...the TRUE Jews or Gog and MaGog.
... by god what are you referring to? ...divine justice or lack of same?

I don't HATE anyone.

-- what's that supposed to mean? ...You hate Gog and Magog?

Anyway, I don't want to get too far afield from the central theme of this post ... it's likely that where the CIA goes Mossad goes also. However, CIA-bosses and MI-6-bosses also founded Saudi Arabia, and Nazi Germany, and Soviet Russia and helped finance revolutions in Russia and China AND consistently have done business with communist Russia and China throughout the 20th Century and to date.

Therefore, why not strike at the heart of the beast rather than attack religious hyperbole?

It becomes very difficult to speak about what's going on today without using terms and concepts corrupted by the establishment, which is a source of confusion.

If Texas seceeded from the Union and Russia sent in tanks and missiles to help them in order to get Texan oil ... is that not the same as Georgia seceding and the U.S. sending in tanks and missiles to get Georgian oil/oil access?

Incidentally, that's what the U.S. civil war was about ... however, Russia was on the side of the North, not the South.

Unfortunately, outlawing sociopathy and pychopathy and greed are the only solutions to stop all wars and production of weapons -- which is humanly impossible -- is that what Gog and Magog are supposed to do?

Are you a religious fundamentalist/extemist or occultist?

I intuit you have the best intentions at heart.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I fixed my post above, to include a recommendation for you to check out the links between the Rothschilds, The City of London and Israel.

Eze 38:1 ¶ And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Eze 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

Eze 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Eze 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Rev 20:7 ¶ And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea.

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

I am a Christian.
I noticed that you've been studying zeitgeist;

You may be interested in the book, The two Babylons
written in 1853, it's one of the best books, apart from the Bible, I have ever read.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
you could not have put it any better than this....this is a fact of history, Kharzarian Ashkenazim finally comes home to roost, welcome home.

The Caucasian will never be so peaceful after this, welcome to chaos.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Add the israeli 'advisors' into this mix and after reading the thread 'll have to agree.

This is some thing that has the potential to go very, very mental in a very short space of time.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I fixed my post above, to include a recommendation for you to check out the links between the Rothschilds, The City of London and Israel.

thank you -- I'll go back and check it out. Here's one for you on the same subject, at www.my2012.4t.com -- charts on the private shareholders of the Fed.

Also, thanks for the quote from Ezekial, one of my favorate writers in the Bible.

I noticed that you've been studying zeitgeist;

You may be interested in the book, The two Babylons
written in 1853,

thanks, I'll check it out.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

This is when you stop to reflect and ask yourself, hey....did i really create this monster to bite my ass. The monster comes back home to take what was theirs, which is now more valuable the the empty homeland which they occupied. The monster comes home to bite the fleas, they want the oil in their new homeland, that they left behind, when oil was regarded as pure crap !!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join