It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby 'who came back to life' has died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Baby 'who came back to life' has died

www.jpost.com

The miscarried fetus who was supposedly brought "dead" to a hospital morgue and started moving when taken by her father for burial on Monday was not a "medical miracle," says a leading Jerusalem neonatologist. The infant, weighing 610 grams and born after 23 weeks of gestation, breathed her last breath on Tuesday morning despite doctors' frantic efforts to save her. She was buried in the Western Galilee village of Kafr Yassif later in the day.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Sad either way one looks at it. I feel for the family's loss.

Doc's say it was never a miracle to begin with... What does everyone else think about the baby being dead then alive again...?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Hmm thought there would be more interest in this....

Guess not.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't know of anybody who ever "came back to life" who isn't already dead or will eventually be dead. They should always qualify those statements with "temporarily."

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I doubt that poor little girl ever stood a chance. I feel so bad for her parents no one should have to bury their child. NO ONE!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Doc's say it was never a miracle to begin with... What does everyone else think about the baby being dead then alive again...?

Well the article explains that premies can go up to 5 minutes without a heartbeat, and that gynocologists declared the baby dead, not pediatricians.

The doctors should have caught it. The comment from the one doc that said "The survival of such an immature baby, whether she was in an incubator or a cooler in the morgue, was very unlikely" seems a bit cold hearted though (no pun intended).

The parents were Muslim. Hmm.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I doubt that poor little girl ever stood a chance. I feel so bad for her parents no one should have to bury their child. NO ONE!

I agree. This is so sad.
The poor baby would have not had a chance though being born so early.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
They had to grieve twice?... ouch.

top topics

join