It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Conservatives Wake Up!!! Fox News And The Republican Party Are Not Your Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
-----------------
-----------------

Wake Up Christian Conservatives, you are not being supported by either the Republican party or Fox News.

Do I really need to list examples of this? You have seen how the Republicans act when it comes to matters that we as Christians feel strongly about, they talk a good game, but when it comes right down to it, most all are either NWO supporters, or in it for the power and money those offices usually bring.

Scandal after scandal has broken and still they act like they are better than the Democrats. Of course the Democrats don't support us either.
No, we are for the most part alone in this world except for the support by God, which in the end is all that really matters.

But I wish the Republicans would just come on out and say it instead of acting with that "holier than thou" attitude, and giving the true Christian right nothing but empty promises.

And Fox news is nothing more than a NWO puppet to advance a form of conservative if it suits agenda. I was listening to Megan Kelly today about a swingers club, and after the report Kelly said, well if you really want to open a swingers club, here is how you do it to be legal, and she went on to list all the things one needed to do to make sure it wouldn't be closed down by the law. Great Megan, all we need are sex clubs opening across America to further enrage God at our nation.

That is merely one example, another would be pushing the violent agenda, like producing the show "24" an ultra violent right wing attempt to sway opinion to support the war in Iraq, or any other war the powers that be decide we need to participate in.

Are the militant muslims bad and violent, yes they are, but that doesn't mean we should treat them like they treat us. Yes that is human nature, but if we treat them with dignity and respect for human life, you know like it says to in the Holy Bible, maybe we could reach some instead of keeping the vicious cycle of violence going.

So to all of you Christian Right who think the Republican party and Fox News actually support your beliefs, I ask you to do your own research and see if what I say is true or not.

And, if after doing research and seeing all of the evidence that would support my claim you still think they support you, I say WAKE UP!!! You have been brainwashed!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thank you, so much, for this thread. This is something that a lot of us hold true. That the Christians are simply being lied to by the Republicans (Masons), because they're so naturally trusting in other humans and believing in the good nature of mankind.

But, those of us who are TRUE believers in Christ and God KNOW this truth, and have been trying to wake you up for YEARS, DECADES!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, OP... Starred!

new topics

join