It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I discovered Noahs Ark's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
didn't noah's friends and neighbors make fun of him for building a boat? if he was building a pyramid i'd imagine everyone would've been involved. but who knows, it should've taken more than one person to build that big boat too.

i don't think you need to bible to back up your theory about the pyramids being functional in some type of cataclysmic event.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

How does a battleship float?

They derived animal from "to be mute"...animal..."to be mute"?

Noah means "Rest"..."Rest" found grace in the eyes of the Lord. So did his sons, Ham "hot of habitat", shem "name" and Yaw fith "expansion".

Rest, hot of habitat, name and expansion. These found grace in the eyes of the Lord. Descriptions not people. The lord is no respecter of individuals. Don't people read scripture? Those he loves DO HIS WILL, there for are his will, but many rest, many are hot of habitat, many make a name, many expand...

Again, I'm wondering if it was the end of ALL flesh and perhaps these are memorials, in the names.

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Mozzy another thing is male means remembered, female means sexual form. Seven is an oath...liken to Sever....Circum. When you seven yourself you make an oath not to return, to the previous state. It is a debt to full fill. The price of redemption of land that of the body.

How many innocents die in wars over doing something shady?
How many abortions are there as apposed to natural miscarrage?
How many starve to death as apposed to how many throw food away?

7 clean...innocent, 2 unclean....dirty.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It was made of teak wood.

When you want the real story, go to the source. I mean, this isn't really hard to understand.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have never known anyone able to interpret scripture the way you do.

When I read your ideas it provokes much thought.

I have always liked alternative views such as yours because of the implication of the verse "Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear" this statement tells me that the words and truths being conveyed need expanded means of understanding, rather than the typical way of thinking.

I also like the part that says when you read scripture it becomes "Alive"

Facinating.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
It was made of teak wood.

When you want the real story, go to the source. I mean, this isn't really hard to understand.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

Ok...could you list it? The "source" that is, could you let us in? Hank, did you see the article on the material being in question? I've posted it twice now?

Maybe check that out in the op or above, I think.

If you don't mind them inserting things because they can't render a word, thus making the building material a guess at best by the translators who needed to fill in a space, be my guest...they are not worried...they got paid.

I don't know your religious affiliate, but I am as honest as I can be and hope not to offend you.

I get statements like, "It's really quite simple"...all the time, but it really is not quite simple.

You have to understand, the words are not directly translated. They picked words they believed formed the best story. The bible is sold friend. It's not passed out for free with out someone paying. Matter of fact they got tailored bibles, study bibles, gold leafed bibles, Denim bibles, Bibles with day timers, One year study bibles, Devotional bibles, Commentary bibles, Red Letter edition bibles, Big bibles, small bibles, electronic bibles, Neon glowing bibles, Talking bibles....you get my point.

It's not what it was, and if people are willing to look that over, so be it.

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I have never known anyone able to interpret scripture the way you do.

When I read your ideas it provokes much thought.

I have always liked alternative views such as yours because of the implication of the verse "Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear" this statement tells me that the words and truths being conveyed need expanded means of understanding, rather than the typical way of thinking.

I also like the part that says when you read scripture it becomes "Alive"

Facinating.

You always bless me so much. Your words always humble me...thank you

(post by Trumpets926272018 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Trumpets926272018 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

edit on 11-5-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That's not where it is.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Do you plan to open it for tourists?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join