It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I discovered Noahs Ark's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I believe the Pyramids worldwide are the Ark/Arc of Noah. I will give you my reasons why I believe this. This isn't a religious thought, but one of study and contemplation on the pyramids.

Noah is from No-akh (suspiciously Egyptian looking) and is translated "Rest".
All of the names in the bible are actually characteristics and not names such as above with Noah which fittingly means rest.
It says, in the old testament that God spoke to Noah AND his sons.
His sons were, cHam=Hot of habitat, Shem=Name and Yawfith=expansion. The names in the bible are like American Indian names and have meaning under them, only these meanings are not translated into English as such.

I have heard it said that cHam was of a dark skin, who was "hot of habitat" and he was also the one who was made "servant of servants" who is also Canaan which means "humiliated"
Next was Shem who was of a red skinned complexion.
Last was Yawfith who was of a white complexion.
I also believe this is where "Red, white and Blue" come from.
These to me represent the root races, perspective to the four corners of the earth, with Noah himself being the mixture of all of these.

According to wikipedia, when the translators of the bible were translating the words, they didn't know what the word Kopher meant so they translated it to the closest word they could find which was a word for cypress and that word is Gopher. The translators also added the word wood as to co-inside with Gopher, so it became Gopher Wood.

The word for stone in Hebrew is Kepher. This is also the name of Peter which in the Greek is Petra. They were to line the inside and the outside with Kepher or stone, but such was mistranslated...I believe on purpose and this is the biggest conspiracy ever composed under mans nose. If people understood that the pyramids are the ARK, we would realize that the same God is God of all the people. Think how if we understood this that there would never ever need to be a religious war again.

Noah and his sons were told to put 3 stories inside of the Arc, the bottom for the animals, which if you look up the original words in Hebrew is speaking of men and women of "unrestrained desire". In a pyramid, the lowest level is the store room or "pit". On the second story they were to place the stock animals that produce milk and wool and such, basically the producing animals. In a pyramid, the second chamber was the Queens chamber or simply the "mother" who also produces. The last story, the upper chamber was for the birds and the men. In a pyramid, the upper chamber was for the king and the had a ramp called the grand gallery.

There are 12 continental plates, but 7 land masses with 2 poles both being frozen. With this I derived, 7 pairs of clean...inhabitable lands and 2 unclean or uninhabitable lands. I have a feeling that pyramids are under the ice in these places of the poles.

I believe the dimensions for the ark 300/50/30 as given in the bible reveal a ratio and not dimensions and that the word cubit is in reference to volume.

This would also make sense in light of Jesus saying, "I am the chief cornerstone the one the builders rejected" "Who ever trips on this stone will be broken, but who ever this stone falls upon will be crushed and scattered to the wind" How does a foundation stone fall on you? It doesn't, but a Capstone can.

The Egyptians I also believe were Volcano worshipers who believed the sun was spewed out of such and affixed to the sky. The pyramid is a representation of a volcano, so it was important to have a tested capstone.

When the flood came, the foundations of the earth were rent. If you look into the Mayan glyphs regarding creation, you will see a volcano in the background. Also, the Egyptians creation story is of a mountain coming up out of the primordial ocean.

There are many more similarities, such as placing a door on the side, the portholes, and this is what really got me.

Wouldn't the best shape to survive water pressure be a pyramid? I am not an expert, but it seams it would provide even pressure on the walls. Also, I know that in the Egyptian pyramids and others around the world, that they have found sea shells and other evidence of sea life in the walls of the exterior.

Moses in the same fashion was told to make the Ark after the shape he saw "in the mountain".

Hope to hear some ideas...Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That's a very interesting concept man! I don't know much about Egyptian theology sadly, so I can't help to validate your ideas, but very interesting concept nonetheless.

It seems to me, without any extensive knowledge of physics, that a pyramid would be outstanding at holding up to the pressures of encasing water. The design seems almost akin to an egg to me, large amount of structural integrity.

Where did you do your research, OP?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here are some photos of volcano's and the great pyramid schema

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Way interesting thread - that may be the most unique connection I've seen in a long time.

Taj Mikel - Depending on all kinds of scientific numbers I don't have, I would bet you were right. A pyramid shape is one of the most stable structures you can have.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
so you are implying that these pyramids were encased underwater?

if so, how long would the air last inside a pyramid?

also, would water leak into the pyramid, or are they water tight?

these are questions that must also be answered.

nice theory though, interesting.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taj Mikel
That's a very interesting concept man! I don't know much about Egyptian theology sadly, so I can't help to validate your ideas, but very interesting concept nonetheless.

It seems to me, without any extensive knowledge of physics, that a pyramid would be outstanding at holding up to the pressures of encasing water. The design seems almost akin to an egg to me, large amount of structural integrity.

Where did you do your research, OP?

Thank you Taj

To be honest, I've just always wondered what the heck the pyramids were for like everyone else. I could never figure out why they would be all around the world without a common theme binding them together. I actually thought of it after I started studying the Hebrew and Greek manuscripts of the bible.

I began discovering that the English translations were no where close to what the original words were conveying. What really did it for me was the word ARC. I realized that is what the pyramid is, an arc.

The give away for me was the description of how the ark was supposed to be built after I was looking at a schema of Kufu's pyramid. I saw the 3 levels and I realized, holy crap this is it...it was the only reason I could see them being made for world wide. Also, finding out that God of the bible was speaking to Noah and his sons.

I also believe this has been hidden as I stated above. If the people of the world realized they all have the same God, for however that is taken, it would mean we are all from the same one and have nothing to fight about, not that I support that, but so many wars are started over such things or in the name of. Anyway, I never went to collage, so who would listen to me....? I study for myself and love to learn. Heck I even like to be wrong, cause then I get to learn whats right. I believe we are all here to help one another so I try to do my part...and hope even without a school education, I can still give to my brothers and sisters. Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

hello

Wouldn't the best shape to survive water pressure be a pyramid? I am not an expert, but it seams it would provide even pressure on the walls. Also, I know that in the Egyptian pyramids and others around the world, that they have found sea shells and other evidence of sea life in the walls of the exterior.

If there is evidence of sea life and shell son the inside, doesn't seem to that good of a place to hole up during a flood to me

david

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
gizapump.gameroom.com...

Got water pump?

If this is true (great theory by the way) then the catacombs beneath the pyramids would represent the lower levels IMO. Maybe the Pyramid transported people to a safe location such a mars or somewhere else. There's just not enough room inside to fit everyone.

It's hard to say though, because as far as I know there's only crawling room inside the main passage. Not big enough for large animals for sure.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

hello

the bible says it came to rest on a mountain though

david

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
so you are implying that these pyramids were encased underwater?

if so, how long would the air last inside a pyramid?

also, would water leak into the pyramid, or are they water tight?

these are questions that must also be answered.

nice theory though, interesting.

I wish i was schooled to know those answers. I am hoping some people who know the science can help bring this to light, because I honestly believe this would open a lot of doors to us understanding one another in this world we share. Thanks for your response and kind words.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CeltAngel
Way interesting thread - that may be the most unique connection I've seen in a long time.

Taj Mikel - Depending on all kinds of scientific numbers I don't have, I would bet you were right. A pyramid shape is one of the most stable structures you can have.

Thanks for your comments, I hope we can all work on this together if it sparks enough interest. Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by drevill

hello

the bible says it came to rest on a mountain though

david

Yes you are right on the mountains of arat, which is erets or earth. Thanks for your comments. Dood-David-Loved

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

There is a theory the Noah story comes from the Tigris and Euphrates valley. Biblical scholars don't believe there was an actual Noah, and his story was adapted from an earlier story. The region between the Tigris and Euphrates can get floods so bad the whole landscape looks like it is under water. The people used barges, which only need a few feet to navigate. The area is flat and water has no place to go.
Interesting idea and the above one is from a Discovery Channel special on Noah's Ark.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

hello

If there is evidence of sea life and shell son the inside, doesn't seem to that good of a place to hole up during a flood to me

david

Actually if you look at a schema of the pyramid, I posted a picture above, you will find that the winding and rise of the platforms in the pyramids would prohibit water from entering them to a point. In other words some water would enter, but only at the entrances. This would also explain the water damage to the sphinx and the water damage on the pyramids.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
hello

where do you get the translation earth from?

strongs says this

Ararat = the curse reversed

saying that i am willing to look at alternatives

what would gofer wood mean?

i dont belive the pyramid is the Ark, personally, however i have no idea what they are/were for and its an interesting thought.

mind boggling.

david

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

There is a theory the Noah story comes from the Tigris and Euphrates valley. Biblical scholars don't believe there was an actual Noah, and his story was adapted from an earlier story. The region between the Tigris and Euphrates can get floods so bad the whole landscape looks like it is under water. The people used barges, which only need a few feet to navigate. The area is flat and water has no place to go.
Interesting idea and the above one is from a Discovery Channel special on Noah's Ark.

The problem is there wasn't a Noah. The name is an attribute. No-akh means "REST". God found pleasure in "REST" That is why people are stumped. People don't, for the most part, realize that all biblical names are speaking of attributes and not individuals. Thanks for your comments, I hope that helps

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The only problem with your theory is that I have been inside the great pyramid and can tell you that it is NOT big enough to hold people, livestock and supplies for any length of time.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

hello

where do you get the translation earth from?

strongs says this

Ararat = the curse reversed

saying that i am willing to look at alternatives

what would gofer wood mean?

i dont belive the pyramid is the Ark, personally, however i have no idea what they are/were for and its an interesting thought.

mind boggling.

david

Gopher wood or gopherwood is a term used once in the Bible, for the substance whose identity is unknown from which Noah's ark was built. Contents [hide] * 1 Question over identity * 2 Fictional references * 3 External links * 4 References [edit] Question over identity Gen 6:14 states that Noah built the Ark of גפר (gofer, more commonly gopher) wood, a word not otherwise known in the Bible or in Hebrew. The Jewish Encyclopedia believes it was most likely a translation of the Babylonian "gushure i÷ erini" (cedar-beams), or the Assyrian "giparu" (reed).[1] The Greek Septuagint (3rd–1st centuries BC) translated it as מ‎כשם פופסבד‏םשם ("xylon tetragonon"), "squared timber".[2] Similarly, the Latin Vulgate (5th century AD) rendered it as "lignis levigatis", or "smoothed (possibly planed) wood". Older English translations, including the King James Version (17th century), simply leave it untranslated. Many modern translations tend to favour cypress (although the word for "cypress" in Biblical Hebrew is erez), following Adam Clarke, a Methodist theologian famous for his commentary on the Bible: Clarke cited the resemblance between Greek word for cypress, kuparisson and the Hebrew word gophar, although Greek and Hebrew are not related languages and the linguistic resemblance is superficial. Other suggestions include pine, cedar, fir, ebony, wicker, juniper, acacia, boxwood, slimed bulrushes and resinous wood, and even American trees such as Cladrastis kentuckea, or American yellowwood, although this type of gopherwood has no known relation to the material of Noah's Ark. Recent suggestions have included a lamination process (to strengthen the Ark), or a now-lost type of tree, but there is no consensus.[3] Others suggest mere scribal error, noting the physical similarity between the Hebrew letters g and k, that the word may actually be kopher.[citation needed] In Hebrew, kopher means pitch; thus kopher wood would be pitched wood. In full, Genesis 6:14 would then read: "Make yourself an ark of pitched [wood], put various compartments in it, and cover it inside and outside with pitch." Whether this is redundant, or refers to the wood being pitched both before and after construction is an open question.

That's what we are doing "Reversing the curse"...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You are correct on names being descriptions. There is question on whether there was a world wide flood. Most scientists and geologist do not believe there was. In some of the cradles of civilization, there were great floods that would make the local people believe the earth was under water.
Noah is a morality tale about family and heeding warnings.

While the pyramid theory is interesting, where would all the people go if there was a flood? The Nile could flood quickly at times, wouldn't the Egyptians get on the many barges they had? It would be easier than sticking them inside pyramids.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's the whole idea of god what throws these theories off. Why would god of the entire universe take any role in this stuff? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Wouldn't he just sit back and watch? Or why bother making all the pyramids if he could just teleport people or wish them away or whatever. Why bother with the flood in the first place. Would god really be bothered by a bunch of greedy perverts? I hope he can handle his emotions better than that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join