It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Body Revealed to Be Halloween Costume

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here is the link to the article.

www.foxnews.com...

"Within the next hour of thaw, a break appeared up near the feet area. ... I observed the foot which looked unnatural, reached in and confirmed it was a rubber foot."

It was too good to be true. These hoaxers are in alot of trouble. Tom Biscardi is playing it off as if he had nothing to do with it also. Sad!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yeah I guess we all knew this was coming.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The FOX NEWS report says the guys are "gone" and left town! LOL LOVE IT

I bet they'll turn up in Mexico, drinking sangrias. They need to prosecute them for being such big fat liars. Also, Tom really needs to stop it and hang it up.

Bigfoot is not real. It is a myth. I'm sorry about that, Tom (I know you read here, that's why I'm talking to you now.). It is hard making a living, I mean, it's hard when your life's work is fake.

Maybe you should start up a traveling circus show, or maybe a carnival in Vegas. You've got ideas and have made butt loads of money on people believing you, you are creative! Come up with something else.

I know! You can open up a used car lot on a side street in Vegas. Call it BigFoot's Cars - We're the real thing! ( You can use that without my permission, that's fine.) You'll made a MINT! A MINT I tell you!

You really have something special.

What I want to know is did these guys dupe you or were you in on it the whole time, Tom?

Sucks for you right about now, though, huh?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If the guys who found the "bigfoot" also made the thing then they're in some seriously deep trouble. I can't imagine that being so, thoug. Who's stupid enough to go ahead a make a costume that you KNOW is going to go under the knife?!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
@#$%! I knew it was too good to be true. Thats it, I no longer believe. I'm done. Those guys should be arrested

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The only Bigfoot I believe in is the one that needs to be going up their #ss
for being so ignorant. Did they actually believe they would get away with it
Hoaxers are LOSERS!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

It's ridiculous! Here they make a doll out of a costume and don't expect to be expose through an autopsy? Of course the bigfoot was gonna be cut open! Didn't they consider that before pulling off such a stupid stunt?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This story keeps getting better and better. If I'm not mistaken, the guy who called C2C and said he made the costume, said he was a 3rd party vendor, right? He had nothing to do with the hoax. He happened to make the costume for a different company and then Dyer & Whitton purchased the costume from that company?

Either way, I think it's sad to see that the public and media were duped so easily by these two morons. Hopefully they are reprimanded in some way for purposely creating a hoax.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Interesting that bigfoottracker.com has not been updated with the news. The site still claims a body and video evidence of a 'family of bigfoots' (bigfeet?). What a maroon.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And I was defending these idiots when they showed up at the news conference. If they collected any money, they committed a crime. The cop will lose his job for this (at least he should).
The moral of this story is:
If you stumble across a Sasquatch body, call the nearest University's biology department. Don't call the press, and don't open up a website!
Shame, shame on those losers who started this hoax!

[edit on 8/19/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Tom Biscardi is a scum bag! Now he makes it out that he was the one fooled, when we know all along he probably set this up, paid the 2 guys off and got publicity for it and comes out as the "legitimate researcher".
What makes me mad is that legitimate researchers like Loren Coleman got their name tarnished and confused with these guys.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Even though we all knew it was gonna be a suit its still pretty shattering. In one way I feel sorry for Tom but then I also want to say to him it sucks when someone dupes you out of money when you think they have evidence of something and then screw you. Remind you of anyone else that did that Tom?
Also I love the way FOX laugh about it like they knew all along that it was a hoax. Why cant these damn news reporters ever admit they were tricked and they believed it like the rest of us for even that couple of mins before you realise.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

According to the BBC an 'undisclosed fee' changed hands! I guess that makes them officially 'criminals'!?!

..... still, you gotta see the funny side!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
Tom Biscardi is a scum bag! Now he makes it out that he was the one fooled, when we know all along he probably set this up, paid the 2 guys off and got publicity for it and comes out as the "legitimate researcher".
What makes me mad is that legitimate researchers like Loren Coleman got their name tarnished and confused with these guys.

Tom Biscardi probably knew the whole time this was a hoax. Just watch the FOX News video again. First, he says it was in a block of ice, then it wasn't because the freezer wouldn't freeze it into a block. It was a "frost free" freezer. Then he claims to have "prodded" the creature. Gives the dimensions, right down to the hand size, and even describes examining the teeth! Then, he's asked if it's real b/c it looks like an ape suit head, and again he says yes. If I'm going on national television to talk about Bigfoot, I'm going to know without a DOUBT that it's 100% real before I even sniff a television camera.

So, that being said, I seriously doubt Tom Biscardi was "duped" out of any money by these guys.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here's what I had to say about it on the original Op about the finding...

Originally posted by antar
I just do not believe it.

This is going to be a stall tactic for an up coming book or movie or more like a DVD release.

Reminds me of the alien evidence last month from Colorado. :down:

Edit to say, if I had a bigfoot I cetainly would not have it scrunched up in a strange box, no way it would be stretched out and I would attempt to keep it as intact as possible, that just looks like a gorilla suit thrown into a box.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by antar]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Mr Biscardi had to know it was a hoax. He claimed to of examined the "body". I am quite sure he could tell a costume and mask when he sees one. This does hurt all the legitimate Bigfoot researchers out there. Anyone associated with Bigfoot will be deemed a hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I can't believe the whining and crying I am reading. Boo hoo they faked it, so what. Maybe people won't be so %$#@! gullible next time. Face you set yourselves up not these men who just wanted a laugh.

I will still believe in bigfoot, these guys didn't ruin anything for me, but I guess when you're small minded, it's the little things that get to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
These guys are stupid. Don't they know that they are suppose to film the autopsy themselves, then the "costume" can't be in question. Sell the bigfoot autopsy DVD for $29.99 to any idiots foolish enough to buy it ( there are lots !! ) then skip over the border and laugh all the way to the bank.

top topics

join