It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot a HOAX

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The only thing I can say is: "Who didn't see this coming?!?!?" I thought that it might have been to good to be true. A real shame too. I wanted to see an ACTUAL Sasquatch, but unfortunately, all we got was the same old crap. the only difference between this instance and the others is that there is no man inside the costume wondering around in the woods somewhere.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
IMO, anyone who saw the pictures and couldn’t immediately recognize a fake must have little experience with animals in the wild. The fact that the MSM gave the story so much play makes me very suspicious of the story’s origins as well.

And as always, I’ll point out that a large bipedal ape is known to have existed at one time. It’s in the fossil record and is called Gigantopithecus. en.wikipedia.org... It’s thought to have gone extinct some 300K years ago, quite recent in paleontological terms. The only question is my mind is whether a small remnant population of these creatures still exists, or if they are just a cultural memory passed down through the generations as an archetype. While the latter is far more likely, if the Coelacanth still exists, why not Gigantopithecus?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A direct tie between UFO's and Bigfoot, this article claims:

www.alienseekernews.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Interview with Rick Dyer

"We never intended it to go this far"

He blames the excess on Tom Biscardi and says they have proof he knew it was fake.

They also had proof bigfoot existed. I really don't think these guys can be trusted to tell the truth about which way the bathroom is. If someone other than me makes me look stupid, I kind of take it personally. I say kill them all! well maybe just put them in jail for a while. Either one will be fine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join