It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot a HOAX

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I dont see how tom biscardi should be cut one inch of slack from this. I've seen the video where he argues back to a reporter saying that he both saw and touched the corpse and in his own words "it was as real as the reporters in the room" maybe someone can put that portion of the news conference up. this is not a case of biscardi being in the dark, he's nipple deep in the whole thing. the fact that he's acting like a victim now is just a little bit sick. The man needs some help.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by tasteslikethunder]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I laughed so hard, but was so shocked when so many people thought this might be real, after the photos were released.(no offense to anybody)

My dad and aunt kept telling me, it could be real deal after seeing the pics.
At that moment, I stopped and thought, if people actually considered this hoax to be real, how gullible is the population?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't think anyone was fully convinced it was bigfoot, but many of us just wanted to believe. I think the majority of ATS members are open-minded. Anyway, SearchingforBigfoot is taking legal action, and "the sheriff deputy Whitton is going to be disciplined (and probably fired) when he returns to work from medical leave, according to the Clayton County (Georgia) Sheriff's department", so they hopefully won't get away free.

Biscardi touched it when it was frozen, right? He wouldn't have been able to tell if it was real or not. He shouldn't have jumped the gun and claimed it was real. I don't think he was in on it, I think he was the sucker they needed for their plan to continue.

There is a mystery to be solved here still, where did the DNA come from?

[edit on 8/19/2008 by MrAndy]

[edit on 8/19/2008 by MrAndy]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am having extreme trouble with my "hardy har har told you so" reflex today.

Seriously. This should at least put a slight damper on the mass of people here who like to call skeptics a bunch of jerks and declare a "truth" without a shred of proof.

Some of you (we know who you are) look really stupid today.
(Don't get pissy.. read some of the run up posts the last few days)

I can understand wanting to believe but some people border on the hysterical. I am so glad this didn't drag on for months.

Now we can move on to the hobbits ruling the planet from the core.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I don't think it was a Hoax! I believe that the government got involved and want you dumbed down americans to believe that it was a Hoax. What happened was Whitton and Dyer are missing because the men in black came and got them! Come on WAKE UP People!!!!

yea i had that feeling too; i even was mentioning that very fact to people at work yesterday - telling them they'd probably say it was a hoax just to manipulate us even further...

those cowards - i dare them to peek out from their underground bases. maybe they'll actually get a taste of the real world instead of their fictional version. a little sunshine would do 'em good for once too!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wow who didn't see that one coming?

Oh wait............

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
LOL....hmmm. A HOAX? Are you serious??? I would have never thought so...i mean i thought it was real this time!! Where is the Loch Ness monster when you need him??

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Honestly, I had alot of misgivings about this too but in my heart I wished for this to be true.

Instead of being upset about this hoax I am chosing to forgive these simpletons. They are not worth my time or energy to be upset. And in all actuality, they have done more destruction to their own lives and the lives of their family member by perpetuating this.

Can you imagine what their family is going thru? I wouldn't be able to hold my head up if I was either of their wives, children. Oh geez, what about their poor kids if they have any? The poor little ones will be tormented every day for this.

Yes, indeed they will lead their lives in their own private hells. No amount of money is worth the sanctity of my family.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehype16
I laughed so hard, but was so shocked when so many people thought this might be real, after the photos were released.(no offense to anybody)

My dad and aunt kept telling me, it could be real deal after seeing the pics.
At that moment, I stopped and thought, if people actually considered this hoax to be real, how gullible is the population?
Before you go on delivering too much punishment, may I remind you people say the same exact thing about those that believe in conspiracy theories and aliens. Neither are any more real than Bigfoot.

The pictures were believable, the story behind it that changed three times was not.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

well considering that is not the first time Chupacabra has been found in Texas, i 100% believe the video. because what was running down the street away from the cop car in that video is identicle to the body found by a Texas rancher.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
And how about firing the "cop" ????

Heck no!!! We need fine upstanding HERO's like him on the force

I mean okay so he shot himself in the hand while chasing a perp..
So he got rid of one of his inlaws in a monkey suit...

No reason to can him... he will need ti income now..

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy

Biscardi touched it when it was frozen, right?

It couldn't have been too frozen.

He said himself at the press conference that he smelled it. Something encased in ice doesn't smell. I've put enough fish in the freezer to know that.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I predict...

This thread will hit 100 pages 50 plus flags and the end result will be..

Its real but "they" are covering it up... with 49% saying I knew it was a fake all along...

So how about this one? I call it BIG MOUTH I think I spotted this on National Geographic the other day... I wonder how much I can get for it?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm glad to hear that the Sheriff's Dept. is firing Whitton. Was $50k really worth all of this for these two? I

'm confused about the Biscardi angle though. He paid $50k for the alleged corpse then had someone go and check it, only to come to find out that it was a hoax? Given this guy's reputation, I believe that he knew it was a hoax all along, so what was the point of having Kulls check out the body?

Was it a way for him to play the victim in case he couldn't convince the general public that the body was authentic?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I was really hoping this wasnt a line of crap. If that guy is a cop I hope he serves some time. It just makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
[self-censored for not being an especially productive post--sorry!]

[edit on 19/8/08 by Fuggle]

[edit on 19/8/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i'm still trying to figure out if "Sasquatch" is Bigfoot's name, or if that's the name of his species... man i need to get in the loop

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zephyrsHe paid $50k for the alleged corpse then had someone go and check it, only to come to find out that it was a hoax?

What ever happened to checking before you buy? or at least 50% up front?

So he losses 50G Its payback

So the 'cop' is off the street and can go out hunting big foots full time now...

If I was living in North Georgia and going into the woods I would be wearing BRIGHT RED

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I keep telling you folks that you all should adopt my attitude, since I'm such a genius and everything. Keep an open mind and hope for the best, but demand solid, positive evidence before you get all worked up about anything.

I would have loved for this particular Bigfoot to be real. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

Still, if somebody pops up with another story, another claim, I'll be more than happy to check it out. They'll just have to put up or shut up, just like everybody else. I don't really have anything to lose by being skeptical about it. I'll risk somebody telling me, "I told you so," if at the end of the day there's a verified Bigfoot to contemplate!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join