It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush's 1st Article...Finally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well, I finally did it. My first article is on the International Space Station. Hope you like it.

I still have quite a bit to do to it....adding more links, images and content, and I have spaces where I don't want them...little stuff. I'm still a little confused on some of the code, but I'll get there.

Anyway, constructive criticism is appreciated...so let me have it.

Rush

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Congrats Rush !
Love the straight forward info! It's nice not to have to read through personnal opinions.
Maybe another image on the page would be nice(IMO) and clean up the space issue(you knew that).
Well done !

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wakingup

Well thanks Wakingup, nice of you to post. And yes, I will add more images and I'd like to add Expedition(s) and crew info. as well.

Rush

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

That is a nice looking article my friend! Especially for a first!

Congratulations and I hope you stick around here at tinWiki!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Thanks nyk537. I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Rush

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Rush, that is an awesome article you have put together there. I am giving you 8,000 pts. for the article. Really excellent work for your first go at this.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thanks WOS. I actually enjoyed it. This will be a good fit for me. I'll try to get my updates to it done soon.

Rush

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I finished an article on the Aurora Borealis today. I have not posted my images on the description page yet but I will tonight.

Enjoy.

Rush

[edit on 24-8-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ok, image descriptons are posted.

Rush

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I edited the ISS page today to create a subsection and do some tweaking. The whole History section had been deleted as well as three sections in my Aurora page.

Optimist, I noticed that you are aware of it.

Rush

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hey Rush...
Great job

I love the Aurora Borealis...your page has some great info (all in one place) love it !
I live in Minnesota and I think it is the most awesome thing I have ever seen.
Keep up the great work

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thanks Wakingup. I'm in Indy and very, very sorry to say that I have not been so lucky to have seen it for myself. Do you see it often?

So glad that you enjoyed the article.

Rush

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yes Rush, I see them quite often...I vacation up in Voyageurs National Park...endless beauty there. The stars are like a sheet of sparkles that never end. We saw them just about every night..we just layed there watching and it felt like the colors were washing over us, wave after wave.
Nothing like it in the world I am sure !
again...Good job :-)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I looked up Voyageurs NP and it looks beautiful. I was considering a trip to Alaska to view the lights, but would definitely consider Minnesota instead. When is a good time of year for viewing?

Rush

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Congratulations Rush!

Both articles are fabulous!! I really enjoyed the aurora borealis one!
Cant wait to see what you write about next! Keep them coming!!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarJ

Thanks SurgarJ, I appreciate that!!!!!

Rush

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

We go up there the second week in July...have been going the past 6 years. I just can't get enough of it. I tell my hubby to just leave me there but he never does..lol You would think he would after I keep catching the biggest fish

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Rush, that is a great article you have got there. Excellent work.

10,000 ats pts. for you.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

Thanks WOS, I'm glad you like it. And you are very generous. It still takes me awhile, and I'm sure that there are 'shortcuts' to some of my coding.

Rush

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Finshed another article....

Meteor Shower . I know, it doesn't scream conspiracy, but since there's an Astronomy section, I'll work on filling it up.

I know, images aren't posted yet...they will be tonight. And I'm having a little trouble with the "Notable Meteor Showers" table. I'll work on it.

Rush

top topics

<<   2 >>

join