It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Everyone at ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm Saph.

In My Late Teens.

From UK.

Severely Mis-trust Tabloids & Government.

I'm A Nice Guy =].

Here to obtain as much info as possible.

I've been registered for a while but due to my computer dying, have been unable to come on.

Thanks =]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Welcome!!! Great to have another nice guy around here
I look forward to further discussions.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
thanks for the welcome, appreciated.

i love discussions

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hello Saph! Hope you enjoy ATS! It's always good to see new, open-minded people.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

If i wasn't open minded, i would be ignorant haha

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Saphiryll

For the most part. Actually, though, I've seen some pretty ignorant people who are really quite open-minded. That's the OTHER definition of ignorant I believe, though.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Saphiryll, welcome to ATS, this indeed is a great place, and we are glad you are here, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to. I hope you can consider this post as your one stop shop for answers to most of the more frequently asked questions on this board.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself your ATS Concierge, or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to shoot me a U2U whenever you need a helping hand. I am always glad to help

Many of your questions can be answered by visiting this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site as well, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat.

In BTS (our sister board) one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now, and also get you those points. By signing up with ATS you are automatically signed up for BTS as well, all you need to do is log in and join in the fun with the rest of us.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site, if you have any questions and have met the requirements to do so, please feel free to U2U me anytime about any questions you might have. I would love to be able to help you whenever you need it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Thanks, I'll be careful and considerate of forum rules and etiquette.
Those links may prove to be of use, I'll get right onto them after i've been to work.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Welcome to the nut house !

Please take a number and have a seat..

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hmm, i'll take number 616 please

and i prefer sitting on the floor

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hmm, i'll take number 616 please

and i prefer sitting on the floor

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi Saphiryll and welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy your time here. And as whatukno suggested, stop by BTS. It's a great place for laughs, chit chat and a super place to get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
how do i get chat to work, i enter user & pass and it doesn't work

top topics

join