It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Firmament - Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
New Video Website www.thefirmament.org...

Its about the bible I guess, I just thought I'd share it as ive never come across it before and it was a pretty random search that landed me on the website so quite serendipitous, I did a search on the forum and didnt find anything relating to it, so watch and enjoy

Edit- Yeah its pretty cool, Ive heard about stuff like this relating to the Quran before. It uses Numerics to show some pretty cool coincidences between the Dimentions of Noahs Arc, the Arc of the Covenant and Solomons Temple and then relates them to the diameters of the moon and the earth. Not too shabby.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Boostah]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I subscribed to this website after stubling across it on YouTube one day. Since then, they havent really updated anything on it and I have been a member for about 6 months or so. It was REALLY interesteing, the information that they present though.

Star and Flag.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Interesting web site, and once that I haven't seen before. In at least one writing of Isaac Asimov, he talked about how the english system of measurement was more accurate for measuring large distances (and speeds) in the cosmos than the metric system, and followed that up with the mathematical proof. I wish I could point out where he said this, but I cannot remember where I read it. I'm pretty sure it was in a collection of his short essays on differing areas of science.

join