It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircrafts... following me?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Who are you calling a moron? I was doing you a service responding to your post. pardon me. my bad.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

No no no! I didn't call YOU a moron! Some guy before you implied that about ME!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Actually, I implied you were crazy, a little paranoid. but you replied to both his and my posts with the same

I'm no moron

So if you were saying that I was in fact the moron, what about him?

But this is ignoring the simple fact of the
at the end of my post, indicating that that last line was a joke.

I suggest you look up the definition of that word, and try to understand that I was trying to lighten the mood. You tell us that you are being constantly followed, but give no details or proof of anything malicious or even suggestive.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I didn't call ANYBODY a MORON. I said that I'M NO MORON. Besides, in the beginning of the thread, I said that calling me crazy wouldn't help anything. I'm not delusional, I'm completely normal, I simply find this activity to be quite odd if a coincidence.

BTW: That check's gonna take a while to come in.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well.. I wasn't implying you were doing ANYTHING wrong. I was only saying that that these drug task force guys hover in these choppers for hours. Might be one of your neighbors??? who knows.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

It could be someone in my area, but what baffles me is the fact that these crafts seem to go everywhere I go; store, work, etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How far are these places from your home? Are the incredibly out of the way of what could be a planned patrol route? And how long do they typical stick around when you are in one place?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Not many miles or nothing like that, but they are out of my residential area.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If anyone wants me to get pics of these crafts I'll try my best. Honestly, though, don't most know what plane/heli lights look like? (Most likely heli's due to altitude; flying at night; flashing red/blue lights probably tail lights; one white light that consumes the craft at first probably spot light)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Okay, I don't know if this is 'cause I'm aware of them now, but since I got up I been hearing low flying choppers...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If you can get images, I'd love to see them, knowing what kind of helicopters they are would help determine who they belong to.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

What state do you live in? There could be other reasons as to why there are helicopters near where you live at. With all your neighbors, are you sure it is you they are after?
Maybe you need to take a break from all these conspiracy theory sites. It can affect one's psyche. I am not saying you are crazy, but many of the theories do border on paranoia.
The video you posted is a helicopter shot from a distance. The "shapeshifting" is caused by the camera trying to fix in on an object that is far away.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Exactly. I forgot my sis has a camphone. She just needs the right USB cable to get pics on the computer.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

If this is true.. keep recording it and posting it so we can see all the incidents that this is happening at that will give you some more credibility than one video.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Look, friend...I understand that you may have some fright about this, but the best thing you can do is not to pay attention to it, live your life, and if they come get you, worry about then. Until then, just be the best person you can be and try to enjoy life and study whatever you want. Think about this for a moment, do you really think that aliens or the government is that interested in tracking someone who can't even spell m-o-n-i-t-o-r-i-n-g? Relax dude, it'll all be ok.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's been nearly a week... I think they got him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join