It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is Chinese sheeple corruption (conspiracy) betraying itself at the Olympics in women's gymnastics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
A lot of people think the Chinese judges at the Olympics are openly conspiratorial about their zealous hi-scoring of the women gymnasts --

The Chinese fascist government is showing it's true face.

I'm sure the I-ching and the Mayan and Egyptian and Western calendars would agree the China government is going to seriously mess us all up one way or another, sooner or later ... because of their openly fascist sheeple NOT CARING about non-Chinese people 'mind control conditioning social engineering' like exporting poison toys and having THE WORST POLLUTION IN THE WORLD -- which lands in the central valley of California and circulates over the whole world, and COUNTERFEITING everything ... absolutely no sense of "saving face" about being honest, in a society where "saving face" is most important.

The Chinese ruling fascists don't even care about the Chinese people -- though they bragged there are 150 nationalities in China, they failed to mention that those not living in the cities are considered to be "aliens" and need a passport or similar paperwork to enter the cities.

I AM SO SICK OF THE CORPORATE PRESS!

...not to mention the underage-looking girls that the Chinese officials swear are really 16.

The chinese charactor for "truth" is a bird protecting its young in the nest ... meaning, 'truth' for the Chinese is whatever protects the family NOT what is 'true' ... hence there is no aversion to lying if it protects one's survival.

I found the opening ceremonies very authoritarian and threatening ... those giant footprints marching through the sky from Tieneman Sq. to the Olympic stadium, for example.

...and the metaphor of mass and blind loyalty as to the 2008 drummers in kung fu-like drumming style.

The Olympics are a great way to show how Sheeple atheletes are honored more than stopping war conspiracies.

sure, the atheletes are great, but so is atheletes foot. so what? ...great entertainment in a world run by jocks and guns.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE CORPORATE PRESS!! -- absolutely NOTHING meaningful or helpful in the news, today.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR JOE SIX-PACK MENTALITY!!

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE SHEEPLE JOCKS!!

Mao Tse Tung aka Mao Tsedung where the hell are you when we need you? You too, Che Chevara. You too, Castro. You too, Salvador Allende. You too, YOU.

Our world is messed up!!!

Very tempting to go postal more and more these days, something's in the air ... coming from China -- which is financial partners with the most corrupt corporations in the US, Britain & Germany.

How sick is that?

AND, I DON'T CARE HOW MANY GOLD METALS SOME MINDLESS JOCK IS GETTING IN SWIMMING WHO IS ESTIMATED TO GET 100 MILLION DOLLARS IN ENDORSEMENT DEALS.

ENDORSEMENT DEALS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED FOR OLYMPIC ATHELETES -- IT IS MIND CONTROL AND SOCIAL ENGINEERING AT ITS WORST!

[edit on 19-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

I'm in Aus and use yahoo7 email. I saw the thing about the "youngish" looking gymnist.. clicked on the thumbnail and got no photo.. just a blank space. Same thing happened with the fake singer.. I looked for footage and it just disapeard. I did find one english newpaper with the clip I pressed play and it just said "this service is not available in your region" (as in austral-asia perhaps..?). Channel 7 are the "official" olympic network here and I suspect there is a level of media backout going on.. not enough to create headlines but enough to play dramas down a bit.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by riley]

new topics

join