It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What is going on with People?

page: 3
1
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Bro it's kind of what I was starting to talk about... and I knew yopu were right so what I have to say deserves it's own thread... 99% says that guy was on Heroin lol...

But people are being affected overall by a much bigger picture, because even when Crack got big in Brooklyn... people laid off as soon as they knew what it was and saw what it did... and noone ...as you put it perfectly aside from some really screwed up characters would ever touch Heroin...for the same reason, everyone knew Heroin would destroy your life.

But available more or not... there is a bigger picture if kids that age are willing to make their drugs of choice Heroin and Meth... which essentially is the case...

people judgement has been seriously impaired...


I agree with you 100%. The major difference between crack and H though, is when youve realised H has or is rapidly destroying your life, its too late. Because its a physically dependent drug. Thats part of the reason its so dangerous. People will do anything to not be dopesick. It almost makes you wonder, could this be a drug used for mind control? Or at the very least, lets dangle bags in front of this guy who hasnt had a fix in a day and a half and see if he'll do what we want him to.




posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Lately I've noticed more of that with people when driving. Very damn frightening. Also, I've noticed more people in a laxidasical mode, on top of what is discussed as a dream like state. At first I thought maybe it's the summer heat, but it seems something more.



posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wow! I go away for two weeks and the post enters the seventh level of Hell!. Crack, Heroin, Meth all the wonders of the world to make the facts go away.
Sorry i have been away. My ISP decided that this web site was deemed inapropriate and blocked it. When i complained to the Ombudsman they cut me off!
Anyway, i have done some more research into this phenomenon and it is mind opening to say the least.
The sound associated with these people is a binaural beat centered on 4 Hz and sweeping modulation from 3khz to 7Khz. When questioned these people have no recollection of past, present or future. They don't know their names, where they live or any thing about their lives. And no they are not stoned.
I am way ahead of you. I took one to the local hospital toxicology unit and they reprimanded me for bringing in a perfectly drug-free person!
I am more along the lines of toxic overload, but the audio signal keeps stopping me from finalising this idea. I believe the audio signal is a resonance memory from some event, maybe mediated brainwashing, maybe something transmitted in the air that these people are more succeptable to.
Give me your ideas on this.
Please stop discussing drugs!



posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000
 


ive seen it myself, i saw a whole village in this state. i have a few theories

global mind control is up and active.

brainwashing is occuring via the electromagnetic spectrum,read up on electronic harrasment ,its all about remote brainwashing.

or people are being replaced by clones ,replicas of the old person,just shells of the former self.

i wonder whos behind it all ey? , alot of people getting harrassed on this site ey?.



posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
Wow! I go away for two weeks and the post enters the seventh level of Hell!. Crack, Heroin, Meth all the wonders of the world to make the facts go away.
Sorry i have been away. My ISP decided that this web site was deemed inapropriate and blocked it. When i complained to the Ombudsman they cut me off!
Anyway, i have done some more research into this phenomenon and it is mind opening to say the least.
The sound associated with these people is a binaural beat centered on 4 Hz and sweeping modulation from 3khz to 7Khz. When questioned these people have no recollection of past, present or future. They don't know their names, where they live or any thing about their lives. And no they are not stoned.
I am way ahead of you. I took one to the local hospital toxicology unit and they reprimanded me for bringing in a perfectly drug-free person!
I am more along the lines of toxic overload, but the audio signal keeps stopping me from finalising this idea. I believe the audio signal is a resonance memory from some event, maybe mediated brainwashing, maybe something transmitted in the air that these people are more succeptable to.
Give me your ideas on this.
Please stop discussing drugs!


bingo binaral beat = brainwashing.

the medical health profession has been thouroughly infilitrated by those behind this phenomenom.it aint black,it aint white,its somewhere in between.

could you perhaps get me in contact with any of these folks?.

i remember springer mentioning alien brainwashing briefly in regards to one of the projects hes up to,perhaps this is what hes talking about,hopefuly wel hear something soon so we can put a stop to this.



posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Heroin is everywhere right now... I live in Phx and I'm in a very exclusive area and... these rich kids 15-16 all do heroin

I suppose somehow this is related to Afghanastan because Heroin was never a typical HS drug until very recently... the aspect of needles, availability and the severity of addiction made it a dope I never really thought would ever mainstream...

so I am guessing that it's alot more widely available than ever before and it must tie in to us being in the Opium capital of the world somehow...

It's interesting to see the crowd that has picked up Heroid, it seems to be the outcasts, Goths, emo's, preppies...rich kids who's parents aren't around...

same kids who would have been smoking pot when I was in HS...

I somehow feel like around here... it's the nonconformists awnser to Meth... IT seems like Meth and Blow are the drugs of choice for the tougher kids, gangs, kids into cars and etc... and the awnser call to not seem lik Pu$$13$ on the part of the more nonconformist types is a turn on to Heroin...

In any event... Heroinis Huge on this side of the country too



well i never a thread full of references to drugs and not one deletion by mods.

if i remember al mention of drugs in banned by ats policy.
do i have to pull up the thousands of examples myself.even one mention of the word mar****a was enough for a deletion.

whats different bout this one ey?, i wonder what?.

another case of complete double standards when,in this case the drugs obviously serve a purpose,to hide a truth.



posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   


well i never a thread full of references to drugs and not one deletion by mods.

if i remember al mention of drugs in banned by ats policy.
do i have to pull up the thousands of examples myself.even one mention of the word mar****a was enough for a deletion.

whats different bout this one ey?, i wonder what?.

another case of complete double standards when,in this case the drugs obviously serve a purpose,to hide a truth.

Yes Sir, so succint a reply!
I was wondering about the drug references too!
I think you are right, they hide an underlying truth.
I dont know which country you are in, but i don't think we can get one of these people to meet you.
I approached one again today (Tuesday Sep 9, 2008) and out of the corner of my eye i saw a black van crawling along the side walk!
As i approached the person it stopped and i had an ominous feeling that i was being watched. After this a man with dark glasses walking a black dog came toward me from the opposite side of the road and stood in my path.
He made no gestures, sounds or actions but just stood there.
I took this as a cue to continue walking and when i looked back he was gone.
This gets weirder by the day!
Is this a Global Mind Control Project? Satanic Possesion? Black Ops Field Testing? Social Experimentation?
Please get back to me on your opinions.
I eagerly await some learned, intelligent replies.


[edit on 9-9-2008 by starwarp2000]



posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000
 


for now i will say to be not afraid of "them" , they cannot harm you physicly under cosmic law.expect thier mind games to continue however ,but never be afraid thats all they can do,mind games ,trust me!.

im pretty sure its brainwashing by the grays ,theres no point in taking those folk to hospitals as the grays will have infilitrated em,cos thats where they do alot of thier brainwashing....
www.youtube.com...

will it possible for you to film some of these folks,even interview them,any half baked psychologist will be able to tell straight away wether these folks are brainwashees.



posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The people are doing the same thing in the southeastern u.s.a just walking about like zombies.This sunday while doing my grocery shopping I was almost ran into at the end of every isle,it was like the people were on a set path and were going to continue no matter what was in the way.I know this sounds trivial,but im serious this was some extreme weirdness.



posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I havent seen anything like this in Melbourne City or in the East. Break out your cellphone cam & take some happysnaps if you see another!

I suppose if they where going to be field testing mind control drones Geelong would be the best place to do it


C-BuZz



posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
reply to post by starwarp2000
 


for now i will say to be not afraid of "them" , they cannot harm you physicly under cosmic law.expect thier mind games to continue however ,but never be afraid thats all they can do,mind games ,trust me!.

im pretty sure its brainwashing by the grays ,theres no point in taking those folk to hospitals as the grays will have infilitrated em,cos thats where they do alot of thier brainwashing....
www.youtube.com...

will it possible for you to film some of these folks,even interview them,any half baked psychologist will be able to tell straight away wether these folks are brainwashees.


Yeh you are right they cannot harm me.
Yes a psychologist i spoke too looked at me strangely and blanked out.
I think this goes deeper than we all realise.



posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
I havent seen anything like this in Melbourne City or in the East. Break out your cellphone cam & take some happysnaps if you see another!

I suppose if they where going to be field testing mind control drones Geelong would be the best place to do it


C-BuZz


Hey Man,
I half expected you to break out into "satellite city" song.
I will try to capture one of these people on Phone cam.
Until then keep looking around Melbourne.
I am sure the train station is a good place to start.



posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000
 




Yeh you are right they cannot harm me. Yes a psychologist i spoke too looked at me strangely and blanked out. I think this goes deeper than we all realise.


that blanking out is remote mind control via electromagnetism ,ive seen it many times,he wont remember a word you said,they never do.
the best thing to do is bring a spy camara attached to your body,that way they dare not do it.

it does go much much deeper than most realise ,we are in the matrix,big time.

i urge you to film these people,we need evidence ,we must stop it before its to late,befdore the machines have us all.



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Did the zombie people look like the man in my avatar?

Perhaps you are experiencing a mentally confusing early wave. Maybe it is a wave from a nuclear blast that you will experience on your timeline at some reference point in the near future.

People might become more and more confused until their brains totally misfire and their flesh is melting. Suddenly it will make sense... for about one second... one excruciatingly painful second. Then you and all those nearby will be gone.

- - - - - - -
Everybody should copy my avatar and use it as their own avatar. Let's create a conspiracy to duplicate the image all over the internet.


[edit on 4-8-2009 by THX-1138]



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join