It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing voices in my head minutes if not seconds before it being said?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Okay, this is going to be a very simple, short post. Its exactly what the topic says, I can be upstairs, doing my own thing whether its chatting with a friend, just reading a book, or whatever you wanna think. And I'll hear the clear distinct voice of a family member, or unknown say my name outloud, as if next to me, or yelling from a distance.

Soon after someone will call me in reality, after me being confused and shouting that I heard em the first time, but they said they only called for me once and to drop the attitude.

Any explanations for this? I don't do drugs, so keep that outta reasoning. Thanks. Sure this isn't too uncommon.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Everyone has certain degrees of telepathy, some more than others. You may have a higher ability than most people. You have to learn to control and use it to your advantage. Don't let too many people close around you know about it. Hundreds of years ago, they would call you a witch and burn you at the stake.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
not uncommon in my experience here on earth...

I never had it occur so frequently before I started meditating. Sometimes it seems as if Im living ahead of time...

I know for sure that ''abilities'' and "esp" lie dormant in the majority of people. Social engineering over thousands of years has made this possible.

The psychics I have learned from would call it Clairaudience. Many of the older ones subdivide into different categories, but from my experience time is truly an illusion.
All of the different types of mental abilities can be heightened through discipline, meditation, and simply willing it into existence in your life.

join