It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My computer is EVIL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
i have made some bible threads and read many and one night i was on the computer reading about the apocolypse and my computer just shut down. i found this weird but , i didnt pay too much attention so i restarded it. now my computer is old ( it from 2001 and has windows ME) so it takes a while to restart so i went and watched sum TV. when i came back my screen saver was up so i look at a couple of pictures. Some of these pictures i didnt recognize but, i figured that i simply forgot about it anyways a couple of pictures went by and this one picture of me came up. this was a siple picture of me on the couch acting cool. so the strange part was my eyes where red( my digi cam has an automatic anti red eye thing) and the eyes started glowing and my computer shutdown again. so i restarted it and the eyes where there again but now all my pic have red glowing eyes.

Now the other day i turned off my computer and the red eyes stayed there and i had that weird feelinf like someone was watching me. i have told my friends but nobody believes me.

The final part which i have told no one becuz ill get locked up for being insane. the picture on the computer "smiled" at me. it wasnt a happy smile it was more like an "i own u" smile. anybody have any advice before i call an exorcist on my computer.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hmm, 2 possible reasons your computer is doing this:

1) it noticed your spelling errors (JK, don't hate)

2) you have been haxxed. Someone pwnd your computer or something. Computers don't normally do this (that info is hot off the press) and don't have the mental capacity to do this. I suggest simply upgrading to XP. This might possible fix your problem or cover it up with makeup. But do not upgrage to Vista. Your better off with what you have now.

Another thing you can do is (if you have the funds) upgrade to a new computer. $999 can get you a nice computer with a flat screen and wireless mouse and keyboard. I saw one at Walmart (not the best pc store obviously) with some pretty good stats that is great for a casual user.

Do a scan, get McAfee or some other program and do a full virus/spyware/adware check if you have not done this since you've been having this problem.

Or you could have a demon in your computer, if so, call a priest

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Advice?

I would stop letting your imagination get the best of you!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Sounds like one of three possibilities.

1. virus

2. trojan

3. You were hallucinating.

Are you sure you were not influenced by any drugs or hallucinogens?

p.s. mere coincidence?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Its obviously evil guys, come on

OP, only option is to get something large and blunt and heavy and smash the snot out of your computer. I would also possibley consider taking it outside in pieces afterwards and maybe setting fire to it. This will definatley solve your problem, but when you go to PC world or wherever you get your replacement from, ask for the extended anti-demon warranty. Its not well publicised but its available and for that extra peace of mind its well worth it.

Here to help

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Unless the Internet has suddenly become sentient and having a laugh at you (could actually happen I think at some point) the only conclusions left are

a: you have Hackcker with way to much time on his hands I think this is unlikely as they wouldn't waste time making the animations.

b: You are insane or were spiked with lsd or a similar substance

c: It's a demon in which case it's you're lucky day all you have to do is trap it

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
No. Windows ME is evil, install something else on it like Ubuntu.
Reasons for your problem.
1. Someone running port scans and exploiting old vulnerabilities in your system, installing trojans, rootkits, or the like.
2. Bad computer component, processor overheating causing system shutdown, old computer, clean it up and see if that solves the problem. Perhaps a bad power supply.
Get rid of WinME ASAP!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching scared
i have made some bible threads and read many and one night i was on the computer reading about the apocolypse and my computer just shut down. i found this weird but , i didnt pay too much attention so i restarded it. now my computer is old ( it from 2001 and has windows ME )

/snip

Ahh. That's your problem right there. Windows ME. The ME stands for "Malignant Entity".

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
ok this is weird you ether have a ghost or a entity in your computer or it has been infected with a nano virus (evil nano technology) which is unlikely but who knows but if your computer sez lets be friends in a humorish kind of way bash it up

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Someone call the exorcist.
Be afraid when your computer starts running down the stairs backwards and spewing up green slime

hmmm.... post the changed pictures on here maybe because someone will be able to tell if they have been altered?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
it could be possibly a after effect of watch the monitor turn off and something you might have seen on the tv the image kinda after burn effects into it if you know what I mean but saying that your computer is evil for red eyes and smiling at you is kinda unrealistic compared to all the other trouble it can help you get into.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Post your pictures already! A picture with glowing eyes would make a sweet avatar.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If the colours got weird and seemed to change you should check the cable to the monitor. When I had a stationary computer (have a laptop now) the monitor cable came slightly loose sometimes making some pins in the connector losing connection and instead of going immediately blank the colours were changing to some sort of blue-greenish hue on the screen.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Could be aliens or something, I don't know. I really don't see how I couldn't pull this one off...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sounds like a job for Ghostbusters!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If there are actual changes either:
The monitor has trouble (magnet, cable, plain corruption, heat lol.)
There's some hacker on your pc messing with you (which I doubt.)
Virus (more likely, because of the random ''complete shutdowns'')

Also note that camera's with ''anti-red eyes'' are not always ''anti-red eyes''.
They can still occur :p

If your computer is really really old btw, it might be easier for a picture to ''burn in'' the monitor, allowing colors (especially more vibrant ones, which is usually the case with the red-eyes.) to remain on the screen.

[edit on 20/8/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Since the OP has not been back, I think it is safe to say he may have been kidding.

Either that or he may have been sleep typing.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Mind sound strange but i had a similar experience with an Windows Me computer. Like 7 years ago. Stupid thing booted up in the middle of the night
At one time i didn't just pull the plug out of the thing i looked at the monitor and it said some weird stuff it scared me to death back then considering is was only 11 i threw the damn thing off the table . You might consider a more logical approach like getting a virus scanner or just a new pc

[edit on 20-8-2008 by HEroX]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lozzo

Originally posted by searching scared
i have made some bible threads and read many and one night i was on the computer reading about the apocolypse and my computer just shut down. i found this weird but , i didnt pay too much attention so i restarded it. now my computer is old ( it from 2001 and has windows ME )

/snip

Ahh. That's your problem right there. Windows ME. The ME stands for "Malignant Entity".

Or, ME: Malevolent Entity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join