It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ogden Objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm currently looking for anyone who recalls the discovery in the late 1980's or early 1990's of extremely large metal objects unearthed near Ogden, Utah.

As the weave of life sometimes draws things together, shortly after the discovery came down the AP wire, a fellow MUFON researcher showed a select number of us 8 x 10 glossies of one of these deeply buried, mysterious objects that had been uncovered. He told us a scientist he knew, working on the defunct Superconducting Supercollider Project here in Texas, had been secretly whisked away to the site in Utah to give his professional opinion of them. From the size of the white van nearby, I'd estimate the object in the photos shown to me was over two stories tall.

It clearly appeared to be a great coil or ring of machined metal, cut and fashioned with precise detail, for purposes unknown. He also presented us with a copy of a electron microscopic image taken of the surface of the thing, which showed some sort of writing on it. I believe OMNI Magazine later ran a story, trying to debunk it. My thoughts are that there could be a connection between those objects and some ancient buried machine, still operating beneath the Skinwalker Ranch area.

If you haven't read Tommyknockers, check it out.

Any useful information would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Amoryel

Can you post a copy of the pictures here? This sounds quite interesting and any links would be appreciated. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well I don't recall that particular item, but would love to hear more about it. On the funny side, could it have been a huge spring to lauch spaceships into space?, or perhaps a slinky that God made...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
are you taliing about the huge magnet thing that was buried out there ??

if so there is a HUGE thread on it, i think it was one of Zorgons threads.

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Amoryel

Can you post a copy of the pictures here? This sounds quite interesting and any links would be appreciated. Thank you for posting this.

I actually found a whole page devoted to this matter here -

Mystery Machine

Problem remains... is the explanation itself a literal coverup?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Found you a old thread about that picture.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Amoryel

yes that is the one i was talking about, did you not see my post ??????????

invisable again,

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Amoryel

Thank you for posting the picture and the answer to what it was. Rense.com is sort of like ATS here, so if they say it is a failed experiment, it is. No mystery here.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
heya kid flash howya doin...

its been awhile since i been in that thread but if i remember right, theres 6 (or 8?) of them actually buried...so its not just 1 machine. but in any case, if you got the time, check out the thread. There is alot of mind opening thoughts/ideas as well as links to possibilities on what may be the purpose of these machines.

I included the pic below so you could get a visual of the size of one of these machines, ie - look at the logs under it.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join