It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

This has been discussed in detail on ATS. Two schools of thought:

* Natural eroded rock.
* A piece of wood.

If the latter, then it is pretty interesting! But as to what it really is will only be known once we get our boots up there and analyse it!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Yes, this is very old news, and in my opinion this is just one of those slab-like stones, the whole area is full of them.

And it has nothing to do with Moon images, why did you post it here?

Edit: I was once more a victim of the bug that hides the last page when it has just one (or more, if the thread is bigger) post, now I see my post is redundant.

[edit on 1/12/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

Mypersonal thanks to the author of the thred berating those who vent their ignorance by insulting and debunking that which they cannot see and perceive. As an amateur I have been studying Lunar pictures for almost fifty years. One of the first thing I learned is that those black and white images are deceptively easy to not see what is really there. It takes practice and a great deal of time to thorghly study them. I have often gone back and studyed a picture weeks, months and even years later and found myself seeing it in a whole new way. Those who look at a picture and say " I see nothing" probably don't . But they should consider they may not be qualified to judge.

What I see evident here is a lot of people who want to be a debunker suffer from a total lack of open mindeness . If that tweaks their ego..............GOOD...Einstine

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here's something pretty interesting! This image is from the Russian Zond Moon craft. Notice what look like geometrically spaced lines/furrows at the base of the crater. The image has been sharpened using the 'unsharp mask' filter. Whodunit? Or are they natural lava tubes? Doesn't look like it though...

Cheers!

www.mentallandscape.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

It looks like the photo (or negative, or whatever) that was scanned, when in contact with the scanner's glass, made those marks, like when two plastic sheets with a little moisture are put on over the other.

I say this because the area of the photo that is in the shadow also shows those marks.

PS: if the photo was scanned on a drum scanner or another type of scanner besides the most common type (those that have a glass where we put the original to be scanned) then my theory does not apply.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You're right ArMaP, this is a very good observation. On my monitor I don't see anything, the image needs to be brightened a lot. In the C_Zond08_59detail picture the same grooves are visible in black shadows around the area, when contrast and luminosity are adjusted. As they don't follow any ground features and are present in shadows, the most likely explanation is scanning artifacts producing a moiré pattern.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
reply to post by ArMaP

On my monitor I don't see anything, the image needs to be brightened a lot.
I forgot that the marks could not be visible in different monitors, so here is a brigthened version.

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
haha, lol. Parrell tracks? Those seem pretty simalar to the tracks from the vehicles the lunar landings used to collect samles. As there is no wind or air disturbance on the moon, they will stay there for eternity, unless disturbed. Inverted D? Pyramids, spires. Next people will be thinking aliens are using cloud shapes to send messages to us. The triangle is the most commonly recurring shape in the natural world, so a pyramid is likely to appear, especcialy since mountains tend to look triangular. A little off topic, but remember people going up in arms because the lunar landing looked totally fake since the flag was moving like there was a wind? You'll also notice the flag is in vivid colour and the rest of the scene is black and white. This video was an edition released to the public to make the whole scene more dramatic, as this was the whole point of flying to space, to make the public get patriotic about beating the russians, which we didnt do anyways. Many people had black and white set still then and didn't see the colour difference, so they naturally assumed it wasa mistake in the production of a fake video.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You guys totally missed it!

Someone call Richard Hoagland!

They are farming the moon, too!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You're right! But it looks like a dirty thumb impression too.
Don't these guys wear gloves?
But heck, I wonder how exactly they develop these prints? I thought it must be in a completely sterile environment. But just look at the dust particles, thread, hair, developer blotches and so on littering the images. Jeeez!!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cogburn

Now what the Dickens is Hoagy supposed to be looking at on the purple Moon?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I don't think the problem was with the developing of the photos but with the scanning of the photos.

Also, re-reading the page from where you got that photo, it says that the higher resolution images, like the one we are discussing, were digitised from the film, and that would explain the contact moiré pattern.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by estar

Well, I will just say one thing. And because this picture got out, I'll just say one thing. Those spots have something very special which I'm sure a lot of people see, but don't realize what they are. So, I'll just say straight out. Look at all the moon pictures. You will realize that there are a lot of domes in a lot pictures you see. NASA uses a trick to embed stuff into the picture so that eventually they look like part of the moon. But, I'll you figure out what process that is. Practice makes perfect. There are just a lot of tricks you guys...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
has anyone tried a compare / contrast between two or more images from the same area over a period of time to see what differences (if any) occur?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kirky

Hi Mikesingh
Sorry been busy so haven't had that much time on lately, but have been looking at those images again. Yea it still really fascinates me. Was looking at these. When something unusual about these craters. Seems to be very similar formations/structures (yes skeptics I know, rocks and shadow pffft) But just thought does anyone else see the similarities..

Direct link to lunar image
ser.sese.asu.edu...

Also to the left of the craters there seems to be another anomaly, kind of like 2 twin round towers/storage vessels??? Maybe just another couple of craters well placed but,, just seems outs place ya dig..

Not trying to sensationalize but they do seem to look similar, whats the chances I wonder of 2 craters displaying a near identical layout in size and composition not too far away from each other in line of site so to speak...Just asking. Cheers. Will throw up some more when I spot something, sorry if its been spotted before. Cheers

PS A few more.
Just browsing through
ser.sese.asu.edu...

When this caught my attention.

Thought I was seeing a kind of Giza effect here so I closed in on the top crater.

A battered pyramid perhaps

The looked at the other 2 but its too fuzzy so it all speculation (ok skeptics, phht
)
Peace
Kirky

[edit on 28-9-2008 by kirky]

BTW, I theorise that these anomalys are indentical operations, possible underground facilities that maybe have partially collasped inwards, bit like Walmarts just saying like. Peace
Slainta
Kirky

[edit on 18-5-2010 by kirky]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

NOW THIS IS REAL DISCLOSURE.
THANKS FOR THIS JOB
GREAT

WEOOWW the tower of power..

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Can someone tell me wth this is?

Link to image

Wrong scan? Or something else? This is not the only one btw.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by vasaga]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Many Lunar orbiter photos have marks like those.

Lunar Orbiter photos were developed on-board and then scanned and transmitted to Earth, where they were finally printed.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nablator

Wouldn't a moire pattern cover the whole image? Including the craters where the pattern stops.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

lmao - oh yeah i remember that!

this thread of mikes is one of his best ever!

great read...

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53 >>

join