It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by bpg131313
No disrespect to you, but that image isn't even close to the resolution I'd be happy with. It's a slap in the face to camera technology these days to call these images "hi res".
That is because this is not from a camera from "these days", is from a camera from 14 years ago.

PS: the resolution is 100 metres per pixel, a camera from "these days" on Mars is taking photos with a resolution of 25 centimetres per pixel. Is that good enough for you?

It's a start. If you're going to do it, you ought to REALLY do it. Those old photos are horrible when one is really looking for detail. I understand limitations of the past, but I just can't bring myself to call anything of that quality "hi res". It's an insult to the cameras that are.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
The new Lunar orbiter that India is putting up to map the moon and do high res photos might shed new light on these things soon. If they do find something interesting maybe we'll get a peek at uncensored results.

Didn't we hear the same BS RE: Kaguya? I am still waiting, and thankful i didn't decide to hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Double Post. Sorry All

[edit on 9-11-2008 by bpg131313]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The visual data returned by both Kaguya and Chandrayaan-1 is mostly eye-candy and of low priority compared to the data returned by other sensors. Without some serious science background, we on ATS are not going to be able to do a whole lot as far as discovering and speculating about "anomalies" goes.

So far the visual stuff from Kaguya has been pretty but a bit disappointing for those who are searching for clues. While Chandrayaan should be returning some high quality visuals, the real data, the serious data, is going to be numerical.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

NASA may have its problems, but it shows the results almost in real time.

ESA does not do that (and they publish very little on its sites), and apparently neither do the other agencies.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

wow those images are just amazing, it gets exciting like the stuff I've found in Nasas raw images of Mars, re Moon, says it all in the Sumer writings ,' the shining ones from the sky who mined the Earth, Moon and had stopovers at Mars' whats new under the sun.. nothing..lol only Mans ignorance and stupidity about his origins and place in the Universe, thanks for putting those images online, I had never seen those particular ones before

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienzone88
reply to post by mikesingh

wow those images are just amazing, it gets exciting like the stuff I've found in Nasas raw images of Mars, re Moon, says it all in the Sumer writings ,' the shining ones from the sky who mined the Earth, Moon and had stopovers at Mars'

Here are the the texts of the translated/interpreted Sumerian tablets:
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
Please provide a reference for your quotation. The particular tablet would be a good start.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Didn't we hear the same BS RE: Kaguya? I am still waiting, and thankful i didn't decide to hold my breath.

I feel both the Chang-e1 and Kaguya/Selene are either lost in the depths of space or scattered on the Moon's surface! What have we seen so far from them? A couple of images that suck!! And the Chang-e1 that sent a lone pic of the Moon was allegedly taken by Apollo 15! Jeeez!!

Has anyone ANY idea where those probes are and what the dickens they are up to?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Hi im Carolyn and thrashee i beleve ther is somthin going on fo a long time we didint no about,like on the Moon in our Waters on Mars and still not shir about, but a lot of gessing around on this, like the tower on the "Moon"? i thot ther was 1 on Mars? and ther as they call them the "glass worms" but i dont thinkso i think posably they can be a USOs landing thing they go onto or into andgo down into the hole and under the serfece. that looks like whats ther??. like suposably what they do hear on Earth they go under the water & up from it also wich is not seen very much, one of my frends saw with his friend 9 yrs ago at about 11;30 pm up near OttawaCan,camping in white lake, the whole bay lit up with the brightist light uever saw,and he says he thinks they even lost a few hours, when this USO took of f & scard the poops out of them they still dont talk of it much. we saw ours in 75, and in 08 hear in Sarnia On, but if that is a tower on MOON? then what about the pos,of a landing thing and thos odd lines if ther from Rover wy are they so dam strate??
it sounds to me they wer looking for water ther to USOsOr UFOs that is pos, maybe,the sqwer block like i saw thos on utube i think it was 3 months ago i forgot about them, but i thot they pos,wer "fake" cuse u never hear of thes things, but now im wondering. ther is a bunch of vids showing a small tour of huts on T Moon neet pics Nice site LOL.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Incredible! - This article has now been arhived, & stashed somewhere.. on the Moon ;-)

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
oop wrong thread. sorry

[edit on 16-11-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I agree on the JAXA Kaguya (Selene) photos Japan do have a lunar explorer up there ?

All the images from Clementine and Apollo missions, how bad some of them might be, is proof that 70's technology could send hundreds or even thousands of images back to earth. With todays technology Japan can stream images back to earth, they dont have to worry about running out of film or storage. So where are all the images for the public to see ? Even more interesting are all other scientific data that is being collected and interpreted, nothing.

Intriguing photo, i like the idea of a Pyramid.

If it is a glitch from post-processing handling, as i understand it NASA "glued" lots of smaller images together to make a big one, wouldn't NASA people have informed the public after all these years?

[edit on 16-11-2008 by reugen]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

The video images are property of NHK, so they will show them when they want.

If I remember it well, it may be at the beginning of next year.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
they will show them when they want. If I remember it well, it may be at the beginning of next year.

I wonder what's the secrecy about? And how about China's Moon probe? Take India's Chandrayaan-1. It's been just a couple of days since it entered it's 100km Moon orbit and ISRO has already started publishing the images on its web site. For example this image. Check out the res! Amazing!

Courtesy: ISRO

The so called High Definition TV images from JAXA are no comparison to this!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well I must say that last image there is quite a picture..compared to some of the others thrown up on this thread to which indicates where the mind and attention is...which obviously has nothing to do with the Moon or UFO's.

Lets hope we see more clean crisp images like this one.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

A tad too much sharpening for my taste.

edit (hee hee)

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This one is from the image sent to me by ziggystar60 of the area around Moretus. This area is toward the NE and zoomed a little. Notice the peculiar geometric shapes!

Image Source: Higginsandsons

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
This one is from the image sent to me by ziggystar60 of the area around Moretus. This area is toward the NE and zoomed a little. Notice the peculiar geometric shapes!

Image Source: Higginsandsons

Cheers!

wow!

any chance of a scale on this thing? any larger versions to dl?

cool!

wZn

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Found it here:
higginsandsons.com...
higginsandsons.com...
Aaah Wes Higgins. Awesome quality especially for an amateur astronomer.

Also found it here with a description:
antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Edit: added link

[edit on 2008-11-19 by nablator]

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join