It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by moonwize

Fantastic, would love to see it as i'm sure others will. So I'll keep my peepers open for that one

Thanks

Z

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The North pole on here Earth. Am looking at a thread on another forum that zorgon is on, and there are only 2 pictures of it... 1969(?) and 1979.

Now i know this is off topic, but yeah ask zorgon for the forum link, and you'll be amazed by the findings... I actually had an argument with a relative who said they actually flew over it in the 70s (to which i said "you may have thought you flew over it, but I'm betting you didn't"..that discussion has reached a stalemate).

And agian while I have your attention, i gotsta ask..where are the damn Indian photos from the rocket?? I would think they'd have a camera on 24/7?? I am hanging to see anything from these guys, space, moon, stars...or you know... ETs!

Cheers,

wZn

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
And agian while I have your attention, i gotsta ask..where are the damn Indian photos from the rocket?? I would think they'd have a camera on 24/7?? I am hanging to see anything from these guys, space, moon, stars...or you know... ETs!

Cheers,

wZn

Hey Z! Relax man! The images will be shown in due course. Let the darn spacecraft at least reach its 100km orbit around the Moon! That would be somewhere around the 15th of Nov 08, after which the instruments would be switched on in sequential order.

In the meanwhile, you'll find be at the beer bar!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Sorry for the delay in answering this post, I forgot that I had an answer to post.

First of all, that photo is not from Apollo, os from Clementine, and this is what it looks like after converting the original IMG file to PNG and cropping that area.

And this is my attempt at making a colour image using the lower (closer to the visible light) wavelengths.

I will try to make a super-resolution image (one of those that I said that may create artifacts on the "Egyptian statue on Mars" thread
) to see if we can see it better.

Edit:
While looking to the other four versions (each for a different wavelength) I noticed that the image I posted is the one with the worst quality, so, sorry about that and here is a different version (1000 nm instead of 415 nm).

[edit on 1/11/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here is the super resolution version, and as you can see it does not bring anything really interesting over the other images, it only made the seams between the photos more visible.

Click for full size.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
NO NO my friends ...
The Astronauts where only up there to look at boulders (oooppps)
Almost like the audio link of apollo 17 Only boulders heh ??LOL like they spend day afetr day looking at boulders ..(SARCASM OFF)

Look at this one ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started it got booted created a new user account to comment But unfortunaletly only dribble in the replies ..

Boulders heh ?
Have a good hard look

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Those are just some shadows...

THERE IS NOTHING ON THE MOON!!

It is not even worth going to the moon, it is just a stupid dead rock. That is why we haven't returned there for decades.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I enjoy looking at the various Mike Singh pictures. They are always worth a moment to think about. Some are instantly discountable (to my mind) whilst others seem more interesting.

Many posters insist NASA are dishonest and have a history of airbrushing or just burying moon images. In spite of this they will treat anomalous images as genuine and suspend disbelief easily. How will the Indian images be received?

The Chandrayaan 1 is due to begin synchronous orbit with the moon at 100km on Saturday. Part of the program will be to map the moon with hi-res 3D photography. If any structures are there, they will be revealed with great clarity by Chandrayaan 1. The next two years should see the best quality moon photography yet. I can hardly wait.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
The Chandrayaan 1 is due to begin synchronous orbit with the moon at 100km on Saturday. Part of the program will be to map the moon with hi-res 3D photography. If any structures are there, they will be revealed with great clarity by Chandrayaan 1.

I love your optimism!!
But I wonder if they'll publish anything that looks like an anomaly? NASA/ESA/ISRO/JAXA etc are all in it together. If they find something there, I can bet my bottom dollar that they'll never publish it in the public domain. It will be airbrushed and areas cloned. And NASA would say, "Hey! We told you so! There's nothing there. Move on!"

Jeeez!!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Here is the super resolution version, and as you can see it does not bring anything really interesting over the other images, it only made the seams between the photos more visible.

Thanks ArMap! That was a good hi res image. I've sharpened the image and highlighted the 'structures' in the crater in yellow that seem a little intriguing. Here...

Strange geology on the Moon, what?

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The suggestation that these photos have not been previously tampered with is obsurd. Those spires have been painted in there. There is nothing behind them to cause a shadow. However I am puzzeled as to why there is some tampering while other artifacts are relatively obvious.

.................Marvin the Martian............

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The new Lunar orbiter that India is putting up to map the moon and do high res photos might shed new light on these things soon. If they do find something interesting maybe we'll get a peek at uncensored results.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
The new Lunar orbiter that India is putting up to map the moon and do high res photos might shed new light on these things soon. If they do find something interesting maybe we'll get a peek at uncensored results.

seriously doubtful.
with the other countries that are doing this, you'd think we'd get the real picture, but we're not.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Mike this is a great tread but I’ve only just discovered it today. I’ve read a far bit but not all. Anyhow going back to your OP the Stalagmites surely need a Stalagnites to form. My guess this has been discussed so please forgive – I will catch up eventually

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think the thing I find most annoying is that the people we rely upon to provide us with any form of imagery are the very same people who can be pressed into silence about something shown, or be required to airbrush images.

There has to be a time when society can independently obtain high definition imagery without any tampering with the images. It has to happen someday.

I don't trust the government to provide imagery in its entirety, or without being "enhanced" so that certain things aren't clear or visible.

Am I saying that there's something up there on the moon that we didn't put up there? No. I'm simply stating for the record, that I don't trust any governmental agency, or group taking money from any government, to provide untainted data. Launch a satellite with high definition cameras and put it into a slow moving, low moon orbit, and broadcast all the data back in an unencrypted format that anyone can tune into and see for themselves.

We have all of these huge telescopes on the planet and it seems that none of them choose to scope out the surface of the moon and release it to the world untainted. That's got to change.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by ArMaP

Thanks ArMap! That was a good hi res image. I've sharpened the image and highlighted the 'structures' in the crater in yellow that seem a little intriguing. Here...

Strange geology on the Moon, what?

Cheers!

No disrespect to you, but that image isn't even close to the resolution I'd be happy with. It's a slap in the face to camera technology these days to call these images "hi res".

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

It'll be interesting to see what comes of this project. I'm not confident that society will get unedited photos though. They could surprise everyone and really do a good job with this, but let me ask you this. IF there really is something on the moon that another civilization put there, or if there happens to be another civilization camped out on the dark side of the moon, what lengths do you think the people who've suppressed this information thus far will go to in order to keep that knowledge suppressed?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Now everything is right.

reply to post by bpg131313

In all the images I have seen that are available to the scientific community I have never seen any signs of tampering, so I still accept the images from NASA and ESA (and I am awaiting the releases from Japan, China and India).

And if there is really a conspiracy to keep us from see what is on the Moon then I don't think they will let a private probe to reach its target, even if someone tries to do it (and I suppose someone will, sooner or latter).

[edit on 9/11/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
No disrespect to you, but that image isn't even close to the resolution I'd be happy with. It's a slap in the face to camera technology these days to call these images "hi res".
That is because this is not from a camera from "these days", is from a camera from 14 years ago.

PS: the resolution is 100 metres per pixel, a camera from "these days" on Mars is taking photos with a resolution of 25 centimetres per pixel. Is that good enough for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join