It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Please return to the topic. Any further Off Topic posts will be removed.

Yes you are right, my apologies, unnecessary..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi Mikesingh
Sorry been busy so haven't had that much time on lately, but have been looking at those images again. Yea it still really fascinates me. Was looking at these. When something unusual about these craters. Seems to be very similar formations/structures (yes skeptics I know, rocks and shadow pffft) But just thought does anyone else see the similarities..

Direct link to lunar image
ser.sese.asu.edu...

Also to the left of the craters there seems to be another anomaly, kind of like 2 twin round towers/storage vessels??? Maybe just another couple of craters well placed but,, just seems outs place ya dig..

Not trying to sensationalize but they do seem to look similar, whats the chances I wonder of 2 craters displaying a near identical layout in size and composition not too far away from each other in line of site so to speak...Just asking. Cheers. Will throw up some more when I spot something, sorry if its been spotted before. Cheers

PS A few more.
Just browsing through
ser.sese.asu.edu...

When this caught my attention.

Thought I was seeing a kind of Giza effect here so I closed in on the top crater.

A battered pyramid perhaps

The looked at the other 2 but its too fuzzy so it all speculation (ok skeptics, phht
)
Peace
Kirky

[edit on 28-9-2008 by kirky]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by kirky
wify was calling me for Dinner (chicken, bacon & spuds & gravy mmmmm)
Peace
Kirky

Darn! You've made my mouth water! I just get to eat mutton broth for dinner!

Ok, check out this image discovered by Sherpa of what looks like a city with smoke emanating at the top of the hill.

Courtesy:Thelivingmoon

Wow, Wow
Look like its a bit of party going on up there. lol
Peace
Kirky.
PS wifey made big rare serlion steak mushrooms and steak-chips tonight. mmm, hows that for mouth watering. We always eat well here on Sunday night

[edit on 28-9-2008 by kirky]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kirky

You are right, I see nothing unusual, just craters of a different type.

In fact, I see something unusual, most craters with that look are larger craters, not smaller ones, so I guess that may be an anomaly.

I think that the last photo shows a crater within a crater, that is why it looks like that.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kirky

Here's the zoom, but needless to say it's resized and that's gonna get ArMaP's goat!!
But a pretty interesting image!

Keep lookin'! You never know when the smoking gun appears!!

Cheers!

[edit on 29-9-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here's another interesting image from the Lunar Orbiter. Notice the triangular shadow the small feature is casting inside a crater. Seems to be a pyramidal structure.

Sourced from the Lunar Planetary Institute

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by kirky

You are right, I see nothing unusual, just craters of a different type.

In fact, I see something unusual, most craters with that look are larger craters, not smaller ones, so I guess that may be an anomaly.

I think that the last photo shows a crater within a crater, that is why it looks like that.

Hey ArMap
Yea I know where your coming from. Its easy missed, no offense. The unusual thing I found about the 2 craters was that if you do a flip up and down or side to side comparison of the 2 images, sort of like Tombaugh and Pluto, certain similar anomalies seem to appear that suggests anything but natural.

I just try to treat everything with new eyes m8. but thanks for your level headiness.
Peace
Kirky

PS Hey Mike did you do a flick shot comparison with the 2 craters in my last post, just asking m8

[edit on 29-9-2008 by kirky]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here's another interesting image from the Lunar Orbiter. Notice the triangular shadow the small feature is casting inside a crater. Seems to be a pyramidal structure.

Sourced from the Lunar Planetary Institute

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Hey Mikesinge
You know m8 nothing would surprise me anymore. After reading Dark Mission it basically just confirmed a lot of what I already knew/suspected anyways.
I'm always fond of saying that new ways of thinking sometimes needs new eyes too. Cheers m8, will keep scoping lol
Peace
Kirky

PS Aye, forget to say did you do a flip comparison with the craters, cheers m8

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kirky
PS wifey made big rare serlion steak mushrooms and steak-chips tonight. mmm, hows that for mouth watering. We always eat well here on Sunday night

Darn! Rubbing salt on my wounds, what?
Now stop that will you? You're driving me crazy!!

Hmmm... regarding those two craters, yeah, they do look odd due to striking similarities in the features within. Good find, Mr Watson!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Here's another LO image. No B/C has been applied. Only cropped and resized.

Image source LPI

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
yeah, Bill Cooper had shown in his presentations a complete original version of "Procedings of [the] Lunar and Planetary Exploration Colloquium" from 1958 that mentioned the moon and other planets, Mars and Venus, I think, as well as the crater Lenne on the Moon, and how it has "disappeared". I was trying to find a full version of that, apparently you can buy it on Amazon, does anyone know where I can find a PDF version of this original 1958 version. Bill Cooper said it was quite rare. I have seen sections of later versions online though, just doing a simple Google search.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by ats__fan039]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ats__fan039

I couldn't lay my hands on it too! But here's another from LPI..

Source: LPI

Cheers!

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
*couch*
nothing but stones and shadows..

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The evidence was brought to my attention due to my Moon reporting at the Mars Anomaly Research website. It is interesting evidence but my advise is to use extreme caution when it comes to regarding this source material as uncensored. Why? Well because some of it has been heavily altered apparently at the original source.

In just starting to sample a few of these Moon images, I ran across the lo2-70-h3b image panel at ser.sese.asu.edu... The larger image is made up of many horizontal bands. In this particular case, each band is a separate image tampering field. This can be easily determined because a number of certain light reflective objects with many unique easy to identify angles and twist appear over and over again in the same location in each of the horizontal bands.

More importantly, the “terrain” surrounding these objects has been changed from band to band content. So what we are looking at is just a single band repeated over and over again with different fake changes in the terrain to make up a larger false mosaic when the bands are joined that looks different from area to area. When they left the light reflective objects out of the worst of the tampering so that they could be identified by us as repeat objects from band to band, that was a big incompetent mistake. Check it out for yourself.

Now this does not mean that the evidence presented here is fake nor does it mean that the party in who’s custody these images resided for so long was a party to this. If you don’t observe with an open and questioning mind, you see only what you expect to see and scientists being just human like you or I are no exception.

What it does mean is that caution is called for in judging evidence from such altered material. After all, if who ever did this had not been so incompetent as to leave distinct identifiable objects to repeat from band to band one over another without sufficient alteration to hide them, then we would have never known the difference and that the surrounding terrain had been altered and that it is fake.

At the same time, it should be an eye opener for many of you that this level of very effective obfuscation technology was present in the time of this older Moon imaging.

J. P. Skipper

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

The evidence was brought to my attention due to my Moon reporting at the Mars Anomaly Research website.

At the same time, it should be an eye opener for many of you that this level of very effective obfuscation technology was present in the time of this older Moon imaging.

J. P. Skipper

Hi Joseph, thanks for your comments. But yes, it is an eye opener that this obfuscation technology was present in the sixties! I wonder what software was used, considering that it had not developed to the extent it has today.

But I feel it is near impossible for those in NASA/JPL imaging lab technicians to have gone over every inch of the terrain. Some small areas could have been missed out where we now see these anomalies.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
about the craters. I would put my money on dust collected in the center from whatever.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hey!! I am new here. .Some really good stuff on the images!! These are great finds. The photo I want to input on...is the single track in particular. I don't think it is a vehicle track. It looks like a pipe. On the lower left hand corner, the pipe appears to have something attached to it. On the upper right hand corner, the pipe appears to also have something attached to it. Only this is much bigger. Also under magnification, the pipe seems to cast a thin shadow under it. moonwize--10-17-08---6:46 p.m.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iamian

You know something?!!!!! That is pretty cleaver!!!! I liked the way the pieces did seem to fit together. Also one more suggestion. What if the round cylinder laying on the platform actually goes on the top of the tower or castle?. I agree with you, it does appear that this structure was once under ground or under something. And ..no...I have no idea what that structure is.. Please, no wise cracks about my user name. moonwize...10-17-08--

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
*couch*
nothing but stones and shadows..

-edit-
I meant ´blurry allegedly pics of stones and shadows´.

cheers

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join