It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

a star from me!

yr opinion cannot be more realistic.

in fact here is another:

what if a meteor strikes the crust and instantly melts anything in it's path, better yet, crystallizing it.
another, bigerone hits and blasts away the soil, exposing the "spire" for us to take pictures of it.

but i still don't know what the hell are those tracks...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by encoder

Even though i do not believe that the OP has used the term "undeniable proof" (and that gormly has erected a straw man by using that term in quotes), I would like to take an opportunity to linger on that phrase for a moment.

Do any of you have "undeniable proof" that a meteor has struck the moon? With all those craters up there, one would expect to have some sort of visual proof of the phenomenon.

Yes, i konw it sounds like it is a scoffable query. But I think it goes to show what sort of standard "undeniable proof" might hold.

Because we all have heard the stories about astronomers describing craters that vanish. That is not something that is easily explained, and makes one question the origination of these craters in the first place.

So...just one video. That is what i want to see. One report. One image. Just one that shows a meteor strike. Not one of those YouTube video's with a nondescript flash on the lunar surface (something that could be lightning, for all we know, and is called "Lunar Transient Phenomenon".

It is ok to be skeptical. But no one needs smugness or hostility.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

asking for a skeptic to prove their theory
i hope this doesnt degenerate into a burden of proof argument

i agree the OP as never stated its undeniable proof just that he has "Uncensored NASA Moon Images"

regardelss of what is up there be it geological, military, ancient citys or just good old fashioned little green men
I enjoy the fact that i get to see these pictures and the links to some of the sites with more, just because its not something wildley publicised and i think this is why the publics enthusiasm has dropped about the whole space explortation agenda

i would like to thank the OP and the majorty of people in this thread for some great reading and discussion

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Indeed. If anything all of this is very interesting and enjoyable conversation! Its fun to imagine and wonder. Thats the first step in expanding knowledge.

One thing is for sure about all this...there is no undeniable proof that any of it is just unusual natural formations. Its the same the other way, no undeniable proof that what we are seeing is artifical.

As I mentioned before, our Earth is very ancient..to the extreme. So is the solar system. We do not know what exsited before recorded history. All we do know is by studying what is around us. We can accept it, or deny it. In either case, there is always something there for everyone to talk about!

Its a mighty vast universe out there, and we are just a tiny sand particle amongst trillions of sand particles. Does that mean we are the only sand particle to exsist just because we stand on that single sand particle?

Perhaps when we return to the Moon, they will land near some of these sites and take a closer look. Hopefully by that time, more minds will be open to the possibilities that humanity is greater than the level of the sheep herder.

Cheers!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Now can you quote where I have mentioned "undeniable proof" as you have said, in any of these 35 pages?
He (or she?) quoted a post from easynow and never mentions your name, are you sure he/she is talking about you?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Amitsumikaboshi

i don't want a "burden of proof" arguement, either. What i DO want is for our most recent skeptics to understand that "proof", as they request it, is nonexistent even in the supposed "known" sciences.

I would also mention that a geologist HAS chimed in on this thread (on the previous page, most recently) and they were not ignored.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Lets try something. Can anyone guess what this is and where it might be?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

i totaly agree with you in that regard what i said was more of a warning of any replies comming after it and becomming a tit for tat flame fest to be honest

i think this thread has been pretty well organised showing both sets of views so far and just dont want to see it spoiled now seeing as its one of the first threads i have posted on since my joining

i apologise for any miss understanding

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Amitsumikaboshi]

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Amitsumikaboshi]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There are always two sides to every coin.

Cheers!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Could you please post the image #'s from your OP I can not seem to find them in the link you gave. Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

That is a higly altered photo of something (I know what it is but I will not spoil the fun
), and it is a good example of how some filters are better at hiding what things may be than to show it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

the two possibilieties ive been stuck with is :

someone beat us to the moon without us knowing it , question is when and who
mabye later how ?

or

its some sort of multi govermental space program that just want to keep their doings under the lid , then the question for me at least arises , why ?

but since much of what ive read i tend to belive the first asumption is the valid one , someone beat us to it and the big "schh" is we dont know "who" they where ,

what i do find very perplexing , sorry for draging the ancient astronaut stories to the subject , but hasent even the us goverment started to educate army personel with some of stichins findings

The U.S. Department of Defense is distributing to the troops in Iraq new decks of playing cards that depict archaeological sites and artifacts. The Learn As You Play program aims to make the troops aware of Mesopotamian antiquity and the need to respect and protect its archaeological heritage.

which in return makes me belive that the real reason was not oil or democracy but artifacts that might hold real clues as to who whent there before "modern man" or even keys to start up the facilities there making it active.

i realy have no clue what is there but what ever it is they sure dont like to share that with us directly.

, one question thou ,

the airbrush artist we hear about are they the ones transfereing the photos to the 3d mock ups or are they censoring photos that are later sold to pubic usage ?

cheers and thanks for all the info

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

This picture is NOT "undeniable proof". This picture is interesting. It does not prove there are non-natural structures on the moon. It is certainly something to ponder, but it certainly isn’t “proof”.

Let me clear this up right now , and it's this simple...

that picture and many others in this thread is...

undeniable proof For Me

i never meant for that statement to imply that everyone here must believe what i believe.

your profile picture and your attack on me just proves that you a have an agenda to force your opinions on everyone.

I apologize for the offense...(I know.. I'm an ass)

"I agree with you on one thing…you hit the nail on the head "

couldn't have said it any better...thanks...

[edit on 25-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Here's another spire. The image I think is from Apollo 8. I had posted the details in some other thread of mine which I can't seem to locate. Can someone provide the details of this pic? Thanks!

This one is a good one... I call it "Obfuscation Crater" Seems NASA has issues identifying it

Apollo 16
AS16-121-19407

KSC NASA Says
science.ksc.nasa.gov...
Oblique view of rim of Guyot crater on lunar farside as seen by Apollo 16

LPI says...
LOBACHEVSKIY Crater
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Hard to find a hires copy...

This one says

Title: Oblique view of rim of Guyot crater on lunar farside as seen by Apollo 16
Description:
An oblique view of a rim of Guyot crater on the lunar farside, as
photographed from the Apollo 16 spacecraft in lunar orbit. The coordinates
of the center of Guyot crater are 116.5 degrees east longitude and 10.5
degrees north latitude. Note the black coloration which appears to be lava
flow down the side of the crater rim.

Text is there but image has been removed
NASA Science

You will notice also that LPI Misspells it LOBACHEVSKIY when it is really LOBACHEVSKY They do the same with Tsiolkovskiy (Tsiolkovsky)

So when you do a search you won't find much

Do a search on GUYOT Crater or LOBACHEVSKY Crater will bring up this image

NASA History has a black and white version where the tower has 'collapsed' and the 'battleship'
is gone..

[edit on 25-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Amazing pic ziggy!

Here's the full landscape. Now can anyone say it's a natural formation? And look at the little square structure in the middle.

Thanks to Ziggy for finding this!

Cheers!

once i am home this evening i can use my desktop system to dig in a little deeper on this photoset. As it stands, i cannot see many of the images posted by users here, due to corporate firewall and our Websense server.

but Mike, the image above shows what, upon initial viewing, a perfect 90 degree angle. the arms even look to follow a ratio close to phi.

If anyone else wishes to dig in, go ahead. I am interested to see. if that is true, i think you have something that reaches the limit of coincidence.

lo5-105-h3left
Where have I seen that image before? Does it not resemble a fish, with symbols drawn inside?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by encoder
though i think it was an extremely bad driver who made them to hit holes and bumps like that, or it was on a joyride...

Funny you mention JOY RIDE

NASA calls this one GRAND PRIX

I LOVE the way the dust billows behind the wheels... but at 1/6 G you have to wonder why he doesn't bounce of the surface

Caption...

Lunar Grand Prix

The Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV) gets a high-speed workout by astronaut John W. Young in the "Grand Prix" run during the third Apollo 16 extravehicular activity at the Descartes landing site. This view is a frame from motion picture film exposed by a 16mm Maurer camera held by astronaut Charles M. Duke, Jr. While astronauts Young and Duke, lunar module pilot, descended onto the lunar surface to explore the Descartes highlands region of the moon, command module pilot Thomas K. Mattingly remained with the Command and Service Modules in lunar orbit.

Image credit: NASA

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Very interesting images It has long been suggested that the Moon was an inhabited outpost connecting Earth with the other planets. Sitchen makes note of it in his Stairway to Heaven and the 12th Planet. Looks like ruins to me and that Pyramid, HMMMM! No to mention what exists on the Dark side that we can't see and that NASA has not revealed. Peace in Our Quest For Truth

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hard to find a hires copy...
Is 4.400 x 4.600 enough?

You can download it from here.

The images on that FTP site are only there for a short period of time before being replaced by other requests.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Where to locate the image

From this link: lo5-125-h2a - - Lunar Orbiter Image Scans
Zoom in more by right clicking and choosing zoom in
Thanks Mike. Fascinating material no matter what it represents

A tower and other geometric structures

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
the two possibilieties ive been stuck with is :
someone beat us to the moon without us knowing it , question is when and who mabye later how ?

Well I would say Ancient Ruins buried beneath dust... As I just showed a few posts back SETI agrees and is actively studing the same anomalies with university professors
( I wonder if they have the same barrage of stupid comments and insults)

or

its some sort of multi govermental space program that just want to keep their doings under the lid ,

Well some say the NAZI's beat us up there and according to the Russians there is a German Moon Base

German Moon Base Alpha
HALF A CENTURY OF THE GERMAN MOON BASE (1942 - 1992)
by Vladimir Terziski, President of the American Academy of Dissident Sciences
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Buzz Aldrin says its the CHINESE...
Buzz Aldrin - China Moon
www.revver.com...

Of course he is currently working with China on anti gravity BFFT can fill you in on that..

Pegasus on the other hand says the US Military had a base on Fardide by 1962

Its getting pretty crowded up there
But since Buzz was up there, he should know yes?

then the question for me at least arises , why ?

Oh come on now... think of the adventure... the challenges... no?

Okay how about this
Secure the High Ground (That was why they sent Clementine from the ballistic missile department)
'Mining' for Ancient Technology'
And most important Helium 3 (and that is 10 threads on its own)

The U.S. Department of Defense is distributing to the troops in Iraq new decks of playing cards that depict archaeological sites and artifacts.

Thats another thread... a LONG thread... they are looking for the Stargate and other tech

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join