It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Very Nice Work OP *S&F~

I for one will back these up and show them. It seems like our duty to do so. I think this should be heavily circulated, so everyone may have their opinion. Can't we just get along for a little bit, while more folks have a look?

Forgive my crazy ramblings... Continue

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Mike, You give Hoagland a run for his money with every post

Thanks for posting these images, they are of utmost importance.
Such efforts are necessary to preserve the truth for future generations, lord knows none of this stuff will ever be in a textbook.

What do you think of the hypothesis that the majority of the Lunar structures could be made of glass?

- being that it is 20 times stronger when it is created in space...

I think this is the most sensible conclusion, given the abundance of silicon and the efficiency of using such a material being vastly increased in a law gravity environment/vacuum.

Now this is frightening evidence of a cover-up by NASA:

700 boxes of magnetic tapes made through the Apollo era which can not now be located

[edit on 19-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
these pictures almost force you to stand on one side of the fence or the other, they look like they are real, and the artifacts themselves real.

I don't know if we actually walked on the moon, but you can tell someone has done alot more than get a few rocks from here.

someday while we are all still alive I hope the truth will be allowed to come out on this stuff, because the only real mystery now is the truth being told about it, not it's existance.

Excellent Pictures!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
All, I have to say is just "wow". Hyp is very happy with your post .
I wish there were more like it. Now, I have a lot of research to do on this!! THANK YOU!!!! (& keep up posted)...

~Hyp

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I gone there and browsed some pictures 99% of them have massive photo emulsion, hairs, fingerprints, scratches. You can't make heads or tails of what your looking at.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
What's going on here? What are you all drooling over? I see nothing in those pictures that would even slightly hint at signs of intelligent life. In fact, if someone else other than Mike had posted these images, the thread wouldn't get half as much attention because there's nothing worth noting.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
What do you think of the hypothesis that the majority of the Lunar structures could be made of glass?

Truth, Frankly I haven't the faintest idea whether there ARE glass structures on the Moon or not. Hoagland claims to have authentic pics of these structures some of which I've seen on the net. But the jury is still out on that one!

And yes! Glass structures are possible considering the low atmospheric density on the Moon. It's probable that some of the stuff shown here could very well be covered by a glass bubble. But needless to say, these would not be visible in the photographs, being transparent.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Fantastic images Mike i really love it!

The one image i cant make out the one you said with the structures on the lower left and right! could you maybe enlarge it abit! Sorry about that!

Big Star and a Flag!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wow i really like that tower pic...is that the *soul catcher* mr lear was on about?
Id like to hear from a geologist if such a strcture could be naturally created on the moon...Any geologists about? Starred And Flagged

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Rover tracks? you gotta be kidding? if thats the case where're all the pics of the Apollo landing sites and the other equipment? with resolution like that nothing would go unnoticed, and what's that single track from? the Lunar cycle?

Many of the anomalies posted can be explained by an alternative theory to cratering by way of electric discharge machining, first proposed by Ralph Juergens I believe. The theory challenges some aspects of geology and of course the standard impact theory, which has much to answer for BTW.
However a few of the anomalies that Mike has posted before cannot be explained this way in my opinion.

Not sure about the tracks too regular me thinks for EDM, but some of the others do have the characteristics of electric discharge machining.

Cool pics, thanx Mike

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Another excellent thread!!!

Thanks Mike Starred and flagged

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
starred and flagged.
I was rather impressed by the tower as well. Others are right in saying there "could" be other possible explanations but .... good find regardless.

So as they would say on Sesame St:

These pictures of the moon were brought to you by Mike .... and the letter D.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
These are just rocks....

I can make up stuff out of rocks in the Grand Canyon, doesn't mean the rocks in the Grand Canyon are ancient ruins...

[edit on 19-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
hello inetresting thread,
couple of points I think should be brought up for discussion.
I think a few people are seriously over estimating the scale of these apparent anomolies,A poster mention being able to see"a cubic structure with a door" and in relation to the tracks,mention of the track width of the rover,as if these tracks are from wheels from each side of the rover(4ft6)?
and using that as a scale in the mind.I dont think we would be able to see the tracks from the rover in that detail?
I f they are tracks could they be from 2 parallel plotted courses of the same rover ?maybe far apart?
Im pretty certain ive seen some of these pictures before .A tower on the moon tends to stick in ones mind ,however this was years before the orbiter went there ,this makes me uneasy?????Exactly the same image 15 maybe 20 years ago?
Could even have been in the fortean times possibly the sunday sport .

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Look in the lower left corner! This is an amazing picture. The obilisk is somewhat concerning seeing as it is all dark shadow behind it I wonder if it is a piece of something bigger but only that portion is illuminated. the stylized "E" shape below the obilisk is looking artificial to me but it is the object in the lower left corner that is the most striking to me. The framework to an old building?

This is equal or better than the face on Mars in my opinion.

[edit on 8/19/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I am the all mighty STUART YOUNG i like turkeys with string, now i want to let you know about vampratic greys who suck the blood out of you big toes, feels quiet nice ! I STUART YOUNG shall rule this world within 6 days of this toast with some string marmite and a rather large lady friend. Touch my bum now don't be shy for i am a cheeky boy.
STUART YOUNG
STUART YOUNG
STUART YOUNG till i die, touch my toes fart on corn rows.
STUART YOUNG
STUART YOUNG
STUART YOUNG till i die

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Absolutely fantastic post, those pictures are awesome!

The tracks keep catching my eye though... could we not figure for sure if they were made by us or not?

the hypothesis that the majority of the Lunar structures could be made of glass interests me, has this come up somewhere before?

as for the tower... WOW... looks like the BT Tower to me. Amazing... i had wondered why the problems with my phone line... guess i know now!

as for the spires... assuming them to be stalagmites/tites, could they form without water?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
MIKE!!!

How could you do this to me???? I'm meant to be working on my portfolio for uni! and then you come along with some sexy images that will take hours to go through....... ** wonders how important uni is compared to new moon images, hmmmm

But on a more serious note nice work mike
I think it would be a good idea if we start comparing these against the apollo and luna images we already have. Start trying to find out what is on these images that NASA didnt want us too see..

Thanks agen mike

/rich

[edit on 19-8-2008 by olegkvasha]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Its a shame there isn't a rule about sarcasm...

Do you have anything meaningful to add or just don't want to acknowledge whats in front of you?

reply to post by thrashee

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Here is an attempt to post some odd looking artifacts found on the site Mike refrenced.
A boxy Lo-78-mright-detail:

Odd bright circle of balls? Lo-3-200md-detail:

Here is the oddities OTHER than the spire that struck me as possibly artificial:

[edit on 8/19/08 by stikkinikki]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join