It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Photo Authentic!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey everyone

I've been lurking here for a while but this is my first post. It seems the deeper you go with all this the more exciting / morbid it becomes... epecially when separating the wheat from the chaff.

I came across this alleged alien snap on the interwebs today and just wanted to hear peoples thoughts on the topic or if they had more information concerning the image.. my first reaction is its authentic, but there is no real way to prove this.. here is the information I found online with the photo (no names are provided though which sets my alarm bells off a little):

"The following information also corroborates that the photo is authentic.

The photo was found by the wife of a special operations officer in the Air Force after he died. She did not know he had it until she had permission to review his papers. The photo was obtained from another investigator.

There is an area 51 tag on the alien which may be hardly visible on the screen but can be seen better in the original photo.

The photo is cropped but the real background is steel sheets and a chain link fence which look hastily erected, the kind that would be found in a military facility outpost.

There is a dent in the plastic shroud around the alien which is not faked, indicating some kind of accident in transporting the creature."

This information hardly 'corroborates the photo' but does provide a little (perhaps fabricated!) context for the image.

here is the link to the site with the image:

www.stopabductions.com...

As I say my first reaction is its authentic, but I want to hear others thoughts / info they may have on the photo... Of course it is almost too good to be true though.... Let the games begin!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This photo has been proven fake.

It's a display at the Roswell museum or something. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thanks d2che, I thought it may be too good to be true.

The Roswell Museum... Is there anywhere I can go to confirm it is from the museum?

Is there anywhere to see some photos that may be authentic.. or is it just a pipe dream? I figure a photo must have leaked out somewhere....

[edit on 19-8-2008 by PsyBreaker]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by PsyBreaker]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Isaackoi made a tremendous investigation on this specific photo.
It's not a Roswell museums model: it was made by Don Post Studios,

/4t79ut
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...
and it was part of Pacific Science Center's exibition titled "Aliens: Worlds of Possibilities", which started in Seattle in 1998.
Isaac can provide many more details about it

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thank you very much good sir, you are a true master of this esoteric craft!

I have an idea that is most likely not true... but say the photo is authentic and then the exhibition made a model exactly like the ebe in the photo to spread disinformation and make the original seem like a hoax? The exhibition does have a strong leaning towards debunking after all. I don't believe this but it is just an (unlikely) thought.

I have found a number of websites claiming to show photos of possible real ebe's, but I don't really trust them... I trust the opinion of the knowledgeable people in this community much more.

Does anyone know of any images which may be authentic, or are under investigation for being so?

The idea of having photographic evidence of an actual ebe intrigues me greatly. There is an abundance of such evidence for the UFO's themselves, film, video and radar tracking logs, but rather less of the beings that are apparently flying some of them. While I would love to believe the majority of the testimony of the Disclosure Project (some of it is undoubtedly true), a photo of an actual being would really seal the deal for me. (I do lean more towards believing in the existence of such beings due to witness testimony and leaked documents, but an apparently genuine photo would be amazing)

Thanks again for the info internos

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Psy, you wont find a real alien photo on the web. Many blind faith believers will cringe when I state that, but I am confident there are no alien photos online, and very possible that no real alien photos exist anywhere.

There is, however, a huge amount of UFO photos online. No telling what they are, since most are a blurry moment frozen in time, but hey are there. There are also tons of UFO videos online, but the same warning applies to those as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I got a problem with the photo online and the one from the museum.

The "authentic" photo is different then the one at the museum in that the hand is "longer" and past the knee.

Both "aliens" arms are extended and I don't see how they would differ unless they are not of the same "display".

Also to discount "all" photos online as being fake is a bit short sighted unless someone here is in the know.

Clifford maybe able to collaborate if those photos are false as he has been a conduit for these aliens. Ask him for confirmation if aliens look like that. Then try and look past those who try to discredit or toss around dis-info to the general public.

Clifords thread is here...

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I took one look at it and recognized it from a History channel special about area 51. They showed some museum or something and it had this exact set up.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I am confident there are no alien photos online, and very possible that no real alien photos exist anywhere.

There is, however, a huge amount of UFO photos online. No telling what they are, since most are a blurry moment frozen in time, but hey are there. There are also tons of UFO videos online, but the same warning applies to those as well.

Thanks for your input everyone... Ignore you make a bold assertion... If you are correct this can only mean one of three things:

1. - Ebe's do not exist, and have no connection to UFO's that are in fact top secret military planes and other phenomena.. implying that all witness testimony / documentation is wrong

2. Ebe's do exist and pilot UFO's, and some witness testimony is correct, however they either do not wish to be photographed.. or the military does not allow photograph's to be taken of them

3. Ebe's do exist, witness testimony is correct, photograph's have been taken but will never be found on the internet or leaked

However the fourth option is most appealing to me:

4 - Ebe's do exist and some witness testimony / documents are correct, some UFO's are their craft, and they have been photographed and somewhere on the internet exists a photo of a real ebe..... This is what worries me... I would love to believe most of the witness testimony.. but you would think someone would have a photograph of an ebe... Unless they can't release it or something.., Seriously though Clifford Stone looks so emotional when he is interviewed in UFO: The Best Evidence it is hard to deny...

Which option is most appealing to you? ALso I agree in using discretion when viewing images / photograph's of UFO's, but there is plenty of material that seems to be the real deal in my humble opinion... and available radar data is indisputable.

Willbert - I;m afraid I don't agree after all.. I think it is just a matter of the different perspectives in the photograph's, it would have been nice though

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

It is likely that the size "differences" are purely down to the angle/ position/ direction of the container from the camera. On the Black and white one the container is more or less completely horizontal with both ends maintaining roughly the same distance away from the camera. But in the colour one the container while still being horizontal one end is closer to the camera than the other.

This optical illusion causes the item to appear more compressed/ shorter than it really is. You can test this yourself by taking something cylindrical like a tube and drawing something on one side and then photographing it from different angles to see how your drawing compresses and elongate because of the angle of capture.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Marshall Ormus]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyBreaker

Which option is most appealing to you?

That should not be the question. That question is why most serious scientists view the whole of ufology as wishful thinking at best. The question should be, where is the truth and what proof is there? You excluded certain options that are unappealing to you but are entirely possible. For instance, ebe's exist, witness testimony of their craft is rarely reliable, and no photos exist of the entities themselves because they can not breath our atmosphere or survive in our environment. Whatever they're here for, they accomplish without ever stepping outside and so they never set foot on our planet.

Another possibility is that ebe's exist but do not visit us or have already catalogued our planet thousands of years before recorded history, without anyone or anything seeing them, and so we do not know anything real about them. Yet another possibility is that they do visit very rarely without ever getting out, but the handful of real sightings of their craft are lost in a sea of false reports.

The point is that a whole range of possibilities exist that you did not consider because it's not very appealing or exciting.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The military shirt doesn't look right so I'm guessing this is a hoax. That and the strange galvanized metal prop in back with the highly advanced plastic container scream hoax even more than the yeti in the freezer, which I gave the benefit of doubt, but not so easily in future.

top topics

join