It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 2012 Are There Any Other Major Dates That Stand Out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Just curious are there any other major prophetic doomsday dates or other dates we need to know about other or after 2012?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
There is a comet that is going to make a very close pass twice this century, after 2012. I can't remember the exact dates but the chances for impact are relatively high.

(side note, all caps is frowned upon on ATS)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
JUST CURIOUS ARE THERE ANY OTHER MAJOR PROPHETIC DOOMSDAY DATES OR OTHER DATES WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OTHER OR AFTER 2012?

I see some of us are already preparing for plan B. lol
I just burned everything I own, how long do I have to stand here till the next apocalypse?
Let's cross that bridge when we get to it.
Just save a couple of hundreds just in case.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sure there are. Even though a lot of prophesy pick and chosers say it's gonna be Nibiru what gets us, Sitchin himself is said to claim it won't be until 2084.

Don't worry there will plenty of Doomsdays to go around. They keep coming, and coming, and coming...

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I remember reading something like,2029 then 2036 around there.
Also its less then 70 million miles!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
2014/15

Tetrad, eclipses, etc.

Amazingly . . . that is the date of the above mentioned comet as well

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Friday the 13th, April, 2029...

or

Sunday, April 13th 2036

en.wikipedia.org...

99942 Apophis (pronounced /əˈpɒfɪs/, previously known by its provisional designation 2004 MN4) is a near-Earth asteroid that caused a brief period of concern in December 2004 because initial observations indicated a relatively large probability (up to 2.7%) that it would strike the Earth in 2029. Additional observations provided improved predictions that eliminated the possibility of an impact on Earth or the Moon in 2029. However there remained a possibility that during the 2029 close encounter with Earth, Apophis would pass through a gravitational keyhole, a precise region in space no more than about 400 meters across, that would set up a future impact on April 13, 2036. This possibility kept the asteroid at Level 1 on the Torino impact hazard scale until August 2006. It broke the record for the highest level on the Torino Scale, being, for only a short time, a level 4, before it was lowered.[5]

Additional observations of the trajectory of Apophis revealed the keyhole would likely be missed, and on August 5, 2006 Apophis was lowered to a Level 0 on the Torino Scale. As of October 19, 2006, the impact probability for April 13, 2036, was calculated as 1 in 45,000. An additional impact date in 2037 was also identified; the impact probability for that encounter was calculated as 1 in 12.3 million.

the name Apophis???... wellll....

Egyptian Gods - Apep / Apophis
www.touregypt.net...

Apep

Other Names: Apophis, the Destroyer.

Patron of: evil and darkness.

Appearance: a great serpent or crocodile.

Description: Apep was the ancient spirit of evil and destruction who dwelled in eternal darkness. Every day he would attempt to devour the Sun Boat of Ra as it sailed the heavens. Set's original role was to battle Apep and keep him from destroying the boat. Occasionally, Apep would succeed, and the world would be plunged into darkness (a solar eclipse?). But Set and his companion Mehen would cut a hole in Apep's belly to allow the Sun Boat to escape.

nuclear blast in the asteroid? ..a-la the movie "armageddon"?

Apep commanded an army of demons that plagued mankind. Only by putting faith in the gods of light could people defeat the demons.

Grays/Reps Vs Nordics/Plaeidians??

Every year, a ritual called the "Banishing of Apep" would be held by the priests of Ra. They would take an effigy of Apep and in the center of the temple they would pray that all the wickedness in Egypt would go into the effigy. Then they would trample the effigy, crush it, beat it with sticks, pour mud on it, and eventually burn and destroy it. In this way, the power of Apep would be curtailed for another year.

Worship: Not worshipped. Ever.

-

[edit on 19-8-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
oh yeah .. and 2029 = 2+0+2+9 = 13

/shrug/ just thought I'd point that out.

-

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hey! My birthday next year is 09/09/09.
Umm. Is that bad?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by prevenge

Hey! My birthday next year is 09/09/09.
Umm. Is that bad?

you're sooooooooo screwed.

no but seriously.. my brother survived his on 06/06/06.

oh wait no.. he got malaria then.. crap nevermind.

srryusly. no joke.

-

top topics

join