It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World, as we know it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The End of the World, as we know it

My, my, there is a lot of talk on the Internet of the End Times.
We have the Myah, the Incas, the Sumerian, and a host of other races, not to forget the Hopi and other American Indian Tribes. All speak of this, there are proficiencies in the Holy Bible about it. Doesn't it seem that those fabled times are upon us?

Many things have changed in the past ten years, even in the past two years. Time itself seems to be speeding up, what used to take 24 hours to make a day, now it's more like 16. Everything is speeding up. I heard today that the Social Security Department, in the infinite wisdom, are thinking hard of going to a debit type card, instead of a check. We are moving to a cash society, as sure as I am sitting here writing this. Oh, there will be a crime wave involving credit/debit cars, and we will be steered into a tattoo instead, for security. How does that make you, dear reader, feel?

A thought has occurred to me this night, and I thought I would impart it on a few friends. If one takes all this information into themselves, we of humanity are learning. Each day, a percentage of us learns something new, or discovers something new in themselves.

The person may suddenly see a UFO, or have a vision. Beginning to "see" an intelligence that is beyond them, or even beyond human thinking in general. Some call it God, some Jesus, some Angels, some Aliens, some Ancient Ones, some Great Spirit.Do you get the feeling sometimes that it's all really the same thing, only different flavors? Follow me here...if, operative word, that which we call "GOD" is supposed to be everything, right? But, in the Bible, which I am not a follower, by the way, when asked his name, God replied "I AM." Well, brother, Sister, who are you? Say it, "I am."

Me and a lot of other people too numerous to mention foresee and time of great destruction here on Planet Earth. Many say it will happen on December 21, 2012. Many say it will happen on three stages, some in three days, some in an instant of time, but all agree that it will happen, one way or the other.

Now I will take you to a place you know about, but may or not know what it is, exactly. I'm taking about the Moon. I think the Moon is in fact a Space Craft that came here long ago, remember now that are stories in ancient history about a time when there wasn't a Moon. Somebody, for lack of a better word, came here in the craft, and positioned it carefully. It regulates the ocean patterns, and reflects the Sun nicely. These [beings] are still here, and they live in deep underground bases and tunnels. They have a transportation system that goes all around the world, and has "stops" at certain places in every country. For the rest of this essay, I shall call them "X."

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
X has been here for many years now. There was a time, I believe, when these beings, in several forms, lived above ground. You may have read of Mighty Men of Old, Giants, and other earthly Gods in certain histories, myths, and texts. Giant bones have been found that closely resemble a man, only ten feet tall. But, along the way, these, or others gave mankind (womankind) the ability to procreate, so they didn't have to, or maybe another reason, anyway, human being began to multiply, and began to spread around the world, and X had to go underground. Some have said that the fore mentioned transportation system was here when X came, I cannot say for sure if this was so.

On, or rather in, Spacecraft Moon is a very powerful computer system that runs on crystals. this system records our thoughts, our actions, our ways, and stores all this for later use. when a Soul "dies," it is caught into this system, and recycled into a new human with the memory wiped clean. For those of you who do not believe reincarnation is real, I can assure you that it is. Each of us has lived many lives here, in this world, and most fail to remember the last trip through. It's like that Star Trek N.G. episode, where they are caught in a time warp? We keep letting this happen, being controlled on a Soul level, and going about our lives without a thought of what happened before. Clues have been left by the Ancients for anyone to see,but only those worthy of the research can see today. Oh, they write books about this, but who reads books anymore?

There will come a day when many of us will die in a short time, I think that is accepted by scholars all around. A sudden "happening," or "event will cause this, just pick your favorite here, Planet X, Wormwood, it has many names. A happening that will kill every living thing on the planet, and send all into the Spirit World all at once. The program in place, we are sent back to continue some sort of sick game played by X, to live lives again, to plant seeds, and to make war on each other and pollute that lands and ocean, and the sky, and build weapons until the Earth is destroyed, or destroys Herself in a fit of anger. In any case, there is a cycle going on here, and it has formed a pattern for us to see, and remember what we have forgotten. Some of us are of the thinking that a rebellion is in order against X. The New World Order Illuminati knows all about this, and have for a long time. They too have built devices to capture Soul Material in an apparent effort to steal it away from X, and use the Soul power for their own agenda, while our Collective Mind is shut down in each life/death cycle. A person has to re-connect to the collective to gain higher intelligence. the collective I speak of is what we call our "mind."
That which is each one of us "Mind" is not our own. It is the mind energy that is put into it by all of us. See, the BIG SECRET is Humanity is the Creative Force, we just don't know that, and X will do anything, including manipulating us, and mind controlling us through many different mediums, to keep that secret from us. They are using our power for something, I know not what.

I believe that X may have reinforcements incoming. I believe other Forces are coming, and again, there will be a war between good and evil as we are the pawns. You can see this played out almost each day on TV, in video games, and even in music. I know what you are thinking, there is nothing for us to do to stop this from happening, right?

Here is my thought, you have read all the way to this point, so I owe it to you. I am training my mind, and have been for some time.
I arm it with information from many sources, both psychical and spiritual in nature. Training it to react when the BIG EVENT happens. to say two words as death rushes down on us all.

I AM.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Not another one...

I pray to the almighty ATS gods that this be moved to SkunkWorks so we dont get another ridiculous 10000 reply thread of garbage...

Anyway, where did you copy and paste this beauty from?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I...cannot...resist:

ru.youtube.com...

Reasoning:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Leonard Bernstein!

Anyway, cant we all see where this is going? To save everyone from deducted points and brain explosions I motion that this thread be relocated or removed.

Thank youuuuuu.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi Friend, I wanted to share this with you
www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

So you think the Moon's a space ship, like the death star?
I cant say its not, as i dont know. But thanks for a good read

I AM

new topics

top topics

join