It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler, Ayrans, Summerians. How it all ties in.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is a great thread. I totally agree with your theory,I been studying this myself for years.Here some info you may find interesting,that only 15% people in the world have rh negitive blood pretty rare. only 1 to 2% people int the world have green eyes very rare. Some of the patterns of people with rh- blood have green or blue eyes. It becomes easy to understand once you start connecting the dots.

www.myusm.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

Yes, such a trustworthy reference "Illuminati-News.com", yes far more trustworthy than the dozens of legitimate books written on Hitler and his very own words. How does "The occult theory" make more sense? It doesn't, the historically accepted facts about Hitler and the Nazi Party make "more sense" than some fantasy stories made up to sell books. There is no denying the fact that some members of the regime had an interest in the occult and supernatural but to claim it was the main motivator of the entire Reich is pure nonsense.

If I wasn't into "crackpot" conspiracy angles and just wanted to rely on "legitimate" sources, why would I even be here at ATS? Makes me wonder what you're doing here?

I follow my hunches. Intuition is a greater source of wisdom than "hitorically accepted facts." In the least, it's more entertaining.

;-)

[edit on 8/21/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by teraform
This is a great thread. I totally agree with your theory,I been studying this myself for years.Here some info you may find interesting,that only 15% people in the world have rh negitive blood pretty rare. only 1 to 2% people int the world have green eyes very rare. Some of the patterns of people with rh- blood have green or blue eyes. It becomes easy to understand once you start connecting the dots.

www.myusm.com...

Very interesting. I'm B negative. Blue eyed. And match most of the link attributes. And friends that know me well say I can't be from this world. They think I'm an alien and have even nicknamed me as one. Now it's all starting to make sense. Thanks for the link.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Your welcome.
Has anyone ever noticed that almost every actor they played the role of Jesus Christ had percing blue eyes? hmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by teraform

Your welcome.
Has anyone ever noticed that almost every actor they played the role of Jesus Christ had percing blue eyes? hmmmmm.

You're right!!!

And the alien conspiracy plot thickens!!!

Hmmmm....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ExoByte

While I do believe there is much misinformation, I also have doubts that what I do read now will be much different.

The one thing that does seem to stand out is deception.

I've recalled having been an abductee possibly since the age of 3 and also recall having met a much older Adolf Hitler and Himmler then. Adolf did not have his mustache though and I was told to say goodbye to him in certain words. But, even these memories can't be trusted.

There are also stories of Adolf Hitler hearing voices and having visits by some type of dark alien figure as if nightmares. Since aliens apparently play genetic games and clone people, I could see a possibility of an immortal capability and leaving a dead one in Hitlers place. Just as I've recalled being shown one of myself atleast once.

Watchers as aliens or dark figured demons etc.; We apparently are subjected to dellusions and illusions to the point of madness and continual confusion. As I stated before though, the key word is deception and these stories and people obviously cannot be trusted or make up their own minds either.

So, in a sense, they have demonized themselves as if role playing or scripted into servitude. Is there another level to this 'prohetic' game or do they do just start over because of some program glitch?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
figures i post a site that breaks everything up the OP claims, and you guys completely ignore it

GO YOU!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So I take it you have absolutely no evidence to support your claims and/or counteract my posts?

This topic should be retitled "Lets make up some new stories connecting Hitler+Sumerians+Aryans+Aliens+DNA"

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

no, thats absolutely speculative. It is archeological well documented when what pyramid was built .

So there is text written by the Egyptians documenting the building of the Pyramids?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

yes, actually there is... it's all over the walls of the pyramids themselves.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So I take it you have absolutely no evidence to support your claims and/or counteract my posts?

This topic should be retitled "Lets make up some new stories connecting Hitler+Sumerians+Aryans+Aliens+DNA"

How do you know I didn't put you on ignore? You do qualify, but your av is so distinct that I don't have any problem remembering not to read your posts. And I think I've used up my limit of ten ignores already.

Btw, why would I want to debate an issue with an annoyingly rude person?

(oops! I'm taking the bait. darn!!! you got me!!!)

[edit on 8/21/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I apologize if asking for proof to backup an outrageous claim is considered "rude" by you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

-What evidence do you have to suggest a link between Hitler and Crowley?

Fact is: Adolf Hitler and Aleistar (Edward Alexander) Crowley lived in the in the same timeperiod. Aleistar was 14 yrs old when Adolf Hitler was born. Hitler died (?) 2 yrs before Aleister died.

Fact is: Hitler did order 3 books from the Reichs Library on 28-06-1940

1. Die sieben kryptischer buchen von Hsan
2. Das Necronomicon
3. Die Konig in gelb.

The NECRONOMICON cud be a link between them.

No facts as far as I know but still documented:

Book: SYMONDS, JOHN. THE MEDUSA'S HEAD, or Conversations Between Aleister Crowley and Adolf Hitler. Book number: 11872Y29-aqB-o7

Quote: "
Crowley' s involvement in espionage on both sides of the first and second world wars (he worked for both US and British intelligence writing deliberately absurd, i.e., counter-productive, German propaganda during the first) is well known and presumably well-documented. Nevertheless it is extremely difficult to find any author anywhere who will admit to Crowley's involvement with Hitler, despite the fact that Crowley himself confessed, or more accurately bragged, about it to his associates."

source: Crowley, Hitler and WWII: www.illuminati-news.com...

Biographer John Symmonds quotes Crowley:

" I never met... someone so demonic as Herr Hitler. Why do you think I spend so much time with him? And come when he bids me? I tell you only the universe can prevail against Hitler. But the universe for the present doesn’t seem to be interested; though Hitler is the enemy of the universe, that is to say of God; for the universe is only God’s instrument. It is as if God said, "Let mankind learn a lesson; they need to open their eyes a little wider. Hitler will do that for them. Just wait. They will see things that men have never seen or heard before - such horrors that there will be no word in the German or any other language to describe them."

source: www.blackraiser.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

No, it is not "written on the walls". If you have evidence of this, please provide a link because modern archeology would sure like to know about this historical find.

There are certainly Hieroglyphics on the walls of the Giza pyramids depicting much of Egyptian civilizations, religious beliefs, and conquests ... but none that document who or exactly when the pyramids were built.

Now that you know that ... let me ask this:

Why would Egyptians hieroglyphics depict so much about their culture, beliefs and history ... yet only reference that the Ancients had built the pyramids? I'll answer that for you ... because they didn't know who built them.

We can only speculate as to when they were built. The commonly accepted theory is they were built during the Old Kingdom in the Fourth Dynasty by Khufu around 2589 to 2566 B.C. But, there's no hieroglyphics to confirm this.

Though hieroglyphics had been widely used as a language since the First Dynasty (around 3200 B.C.) apparently Khufu wasn't much on written language because despite building the Pyramids at Giza, he forgot to document or record the build.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by emCee
Someone posted above saying if blue eyed blond haired people are descended from the gods, what about brown eyed people, who are they descended from? I have a theory on this, we are ALL descended from the'gods' or ETs, but maybe the blond haired 'aryan' race are the Adamus, descended from EA or Enki, this would make sense as in the terra papers it says Ea showed the adamus the spontaneus act of sex and this gave them freedom, and in this theory he 'literally' showed them sex, by him and his decendants actively breeding with them! It makes sense. has anyone else noticed this? it mentions in the terra papers that he gives the adamus his DNA. And it would certainly explain why most religions now frown upon sex, especially the enjoyement of it.

Actually... The ADAPA - the original Beasts created for AN-EN (Enlil) - were created out of EA's DNA (and likely the NIN-HUR-SAG's as well...). Thus all of humanity is of royal blood.

The ADAMAS - those sent from the center to fend for themselves were also given DNA from the APU, a bird-like race, which imparts passion.

The various groups of humans were formed from the mating of various aliens within the ADAPA and the ADAMA. But regardless of whether we have more Reptilian blood or Canine blood or whatever, we ALL have EA's royal blood.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

What is the source of that image?

The fact that they were similar ages is not very compelling. The claim that Hitler met Crowley has never been substantiated by anyone other than this book by John Symonds and other works of fictional occultism. We don't have any testimony from any of the other Party members or from Hitler that they met or that Hitler even cared anything about Crowley and his views. These books are "pseudohistory", which like "pseudoscience", depends on outrageous and unsubstantiated claims to attract readers and generate profits. It is not surprising that an attention-seeking showman like Crowley would claim that he had some kind of personal connection with Hitler. The fact is that there is not a single piece of evidence to suggest this is anything more than some fantasy intended to sell books. If these claims are true then why didn't Ian Kershaw, John Toland or Robert Waite discuss them in their much more credible accounts and biographies of Hitler? Why didn't William Shirer write about it in "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich"? Why didn't Albert Speer mention it in his postwar memoirs? All of these men are far more credible sources than some unsubstantiated websites and "Occultists"

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I apologize if asking for proof to backup an outrageous claim is considered "rude" by you.

Proof? I offered proof, but you reject the source. So now it's a matter of opinion. How can we debate opinion?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Terra formers annanaki
slave race.
religion culture controlled society
Some in the know [Wealth and power control of the masses].
Blinded society living in the annanaki matrix.
Simple as that in my opinion.
Sometimes simplicity works.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

yes, actually there is... it's all over the walls of the pyramids themselves.

How has that been confirmed that it was the Egyptians that carved those Hieroglyphs? Also haven't Egyptian writings been found that talk of their daily lives yet not one talks of the actual building of the pyramids? Please correct me if I am mistaken.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExoByte
By the end of this post, you will fall into one of the below categories.

1. You will think this is "cool", "interesting", "shocking" or all of the above.
2. You will reject it outwardly - probably not finishing the rest of the post - because it conflicts with your previously held belief system upon which you have charted your path in life.
3. You will want to know more

ExoByte: interesting and yes wud like to read some more

An Annunaki - Hitler connection I don't believe in. The Annunaki mixed with humans (so the story goes) and mutated homo sapiens were the result, like Giants.

" Blond hair, blue eyes" sounds to me like Aliens coming from the Pleiades.

The Aliens from Andromeda however have blue skin and dark eyes. (Blue skin .. rings a bell somewhere?)

Hitler was interested in the ANDROMEDA DEVICE (UFO), rumours are he manged to bild a Vril (one man UFO)

Vril Society: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Swastika:
su - means "good"
asti - means "to be, to exist"
ik - means "what is in existence, and will continue to exist"
a - denotes feminine gender
reclaimtheswastika.com...

greyfalcon.us...

Hitler was searching for something allright, ancient docu, info etc but for us it's still a wild guess what EXACTLY he was looking for.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join