It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler, Ayrans, Summerians. How it all ties in.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
thanks for posting. i love this creation theory, it makes so much sense that its scary.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If you read a lot of my posts you'll see I am fascinated with Hitler. Say what you want good or bad the guy was and still has a HUGE influence on our lives to this day whether its current conflicts, technology, or certain philosophies. I saw the show on History Channel Hitler and the Occult and I sometimes wonder if he truly didn't find something in his adventures. Think about this Hitler was creating things 50 to 100 years ahead of his time. I think the Aryans were bigger than just a blond hair blue eyed civilization. I feel that they were an alien race and have thought that. I don't think they disappeared on some mystical island of Atlantis like many, I feel they are still here. What I say I cant prove so dont ask me to it is 100% theory but Hitler accomplished A LOT for one man in a forgotten beaten down Germany. Keep in mind after WW1 Germany was literally the red headed step child of Europe and look what he accomplished. I dont think this is by shear coincidence either.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
guys check out secret space volume 2,its in 4 parts on google video,
its covers most angles on this subject.
well worth the watch

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Hitler was a facist dictator, he sold out to the bankers/elite and they financed his rise to power. I don't disagree with the inventions/ideas created in Hitler Germany and the effects it has on all of us today. But Hitler couldn't have done what he did without being financed and I think some of the prominent people backing Hitler are well known.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i have done much recent research on hitler and the occult, and just finished the henry stevens book as well as the joseph farrell books on the same matters (both have teh same publisher)

i really have not found any links to hitler's direct involvement in the occult. so much is speculation and so much disinfo and theories being passed around, he HAD to have some influence but he was not a member of any societies other than being involved with the thule society.

i agree though that there are connections between technology and how important the knowledge was during the WW2 era.

if the sumerian tablets are true, the annunaki might not have told the sumerians about who was above them simply because we were not supposed to know and worship them

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have read that Hitler and Stalin met greys or perhaps the reptillian Annukai in 1938 during a secret meeting. They made trade deals for new techs and even sent people against their will to be sent to the aliens home planet for experimention, dissection etc... Does anyone have any non-disinfo info on this? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hello this read was interesting, I did already know most of what you researched, concerning the swastika and it's uses many thousands of years before the Nazis.

I also had a college professor of biology at a very reputable school that explained the fact of mutations and starting from certain darker, melanin producing ancestors, genes can be mutated to become lighter pigmented and also with that starving the eyes of melanin, producing other colors in the eyes, but unfortunately the reverse is not true.

This also establishes to some degree that, if you don't know the entire history of the foundation of a cult or where they borrow their tokens etc, it is clearly evident that anything can be twisted and then made into something that is either desireable to those with common physical characteristics, or usable to distinguish themselves as somehow special, or better than another group, this is really what happens in much of the animal kingdom naturally as far as choosing someone or something that resembles yourself and then in some cases if this is not adhered, whole new races or diverse groups are created from the base groups.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Has anyone seen greys maybe with blue eyes and this is the cause of the Nazi obsession with blue eyes ? the Greys I have seen in real life only had dark deep black eyes and have skin pigmentation of the gray type . Does anyone know of any types with blue eyes ? 1938 was only a few years before the war and I dont know but didnt HItler think blue eyes were pure Aryan his whole life ? He must have been in contact with the greys when he was a child ?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Good post, I think!

Relates back to the 'Terra Papers' a lot, as well. Check those out, if you haven't already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a great read if nothing else... and makes you wonder where George Lucas got some of his ideas haha!

[edit on 20-8-2008 by jephers0n]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I heard in the news sometime this year that a scientist did research and concluded that blue eyes originated from one person.

This makes me think that this person was possibly not from this planet, this person could have mated with a human and created more people with blue eyes it is likely a dominant gene and spread quickly.

If this person was from an advanced civilization the race created by his decedents may have been as great as Hitler claims. The Aryan race could have been dominant. But overtime and cross breeding the genes have diminished with it the greatness.

This is why the elite families interbreed to keep their blood decedents "pure"

I have blue eyes by the way

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
hey,great post!it made for some great reading and a bout of pondering!one thing many ''historians''or ''skeptics'' fail to come to terms with is the fact that not everything was seen,written down,recorded,decoded,dated,tracked and kept up after.this was an insane time of turmoil and a great many things were believed that were not true due to propaganda on both sides.i am sure that memoirs were destroyed that left no betraying ashes.there are great jumps in technology that seem to fast to be the pure product of contemporary human ingenuity.man,the mystery will always remain with the events that led to,during,and after ww2.good post buddy!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
great post and great information

the Summerians seem alot smarter than any other ancient civilisation
i feel that theory have some degree of truth in it.

i have read these theorys before in a book called The hiram key

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Great Thread S & F

I think the controversy it will cause will be a blast if people stay on topic

I have thought long on the Aryan question, and even though I reserve the right to change my mind at anytime given new evidence, I have come to a simple elegant solution.

White people, with blond hair are a very recessive race

if you breed them with any other race, the offspring are a mix of the two races at best, barring rare exceptions of course

in other words if a platinum blond marries a Chinese person, the child will rarely be blond and will most likely show oriental traits

The only way blue eyed, blond haired people can perpetuate Aryan only traits is to not allow "race pollution" to enter the bloodline

perhaps this pollution occurred so long ago that our elite friends must interbreed with each other to keep it pure

the pure white race is fading, and could be gone in a very short period of time, lost in the gene pool of the other races

to me this explains alot

and the fact alone that we DO have different races on a single planet is evidence enough for me to postulate the idea that:

we * have * been * visited * before

my two cents...

peace

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
i really like how fluid u are in your ideas. i wish i was that good at getting an idea across. Wonderful thread IMO, but i don' ttotally agree. I remember the DNA study that found we all originated from black people, anyone else see that? i'm as white as can be but i wouldn't have a problem admittting that, and the case for it was strong. aanyway, i like the similarities you have shown, would i we able to use some of them in getting my ideas across on this thread?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
you see, i knew of some similarities but i didn't have tangible evidence, i just remembered reading them. if you are not comfortable with my interpretation of your data, then maybe you could post some of your information in the thread yourself? star and flag either way on this, good job.
communicat!input and feedback!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

also, anyone else kinda think that the aircraft in that one picture looks like a sky crane? Weird! even looks like colums or something beneath it, maybe sky-cranes built the pyramids!
seriously, those are cool.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
really enjoyed this thread thanks, very interesting read

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
First of all excellent thread, one of the most enjoyable threads I have read for a while.

Secondly, ignore the septics without naming names, there are a few septics that like to stick together (know what I mean)

Lastly, Have you taken into account that the e.b.e's may have had contact with Hitler and maybe they promised him something in return? Have you seen the magnetic core bunkers that were constructed in poland?

I too have the same views as you very well presented thankyou

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExoByte
Haven't you ever wondered why Hitler thought so highly of the Blond haired, Blue eyed race? The "pure-blooded" Aryan race?

Yes, and the answer is simply that the Germanic race was his race. Hitler was an extreme Nationalist and contrary to popular belief, he only sought to seperate his Germanic folk from non-Germanic peoples. As far as I'm aware, Hitler didn't view the "aryan" race as superior, he just felt that it was this race who belonged in Europe. Dark-pigmented Mediterraneans were considered "aryan" and I believe Hitler even upheld the Japanese people as an alternative "aryan" race of people. Furthermore, Hitler idolised the Roman Empire - almost certainly consisting mostly of dark-pigmented Mediterranid types.

I'm always happy to accept evidence where given, but there seems to be a regular slew of 'Pro-Nordicist' essays submitted to ATS - often claiming that the middle-eastern Sumerians were actually tall, blonde, blue-eyed supermen. I'm a little sick of it, and until I'm shown solid evidence that this is the case, I find it disrespectful to the heritage of middle-eastern people to claim that their ancestors didn't build Sumeria.

Other than these small points, I found the OP quite fascinating and well-thought out. I was particularly stunned by the "Edin" and "Adamu" bit. I'd not heard of that before. It's quite obvious to anyone with half a brain that Sumeria is the origin of all things Bibical.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hitler and Himmler were only interested into german mystic and occult in order to reach POWER. dont get that confused.

Crowley is apart from that, completely.

and this one is debunked long ago. it is NOT a technical image, its just writing.
dont use this as disinfo.

www.dudeman.net...

[edit on 20-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
heretic madea lot of sense. i wonder have any studies been made as to if certain races have more inclination to "psychic" or "special" abilites? If we have indeed been visited and populated by other, more advanced people, would certain special traits pass in the bloodline and be absent or dulled in others? A little off-topic but i think it's worth contributig.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join