It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler, Ayrans, Summerians. How it all ties in.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ExoByte

You have to admit, hearing God tell Abraham to kill his son Issac to test his loyalty for him and then having the same God create a set of commandments stating "Thou shalt not kill" is a complete and total mind job. Though Abraham didn't go through with it, why would an all knowing, and all powerful God whose wisdom transcends time, need for a human to prove his love by killing his son?

That is such a Christian Judaic centric connection.

Man would kill God's only Son.

What goes before (in the Old Testament), follows in the New Testament.

And not much to do with Sumerians.

Just say its God's way of doing things with humans.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

This allegations are completely ridiculous, please post your evidence to support these claims.

The claims are per Mr Lyne in "Pentagon Aliens" .

ED: Not that the WWs were cause but why not?
So it my opinion based on the top secret technology transfers.

You can have your opinions on WWs if you like.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My "opinion" on the World Wars is to accept the historically valid reasons for their causes instead of some fictional account written in the form of bad science fiction.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Bush comes along and we get 9/11/01 and the
second IRAQ war and not lower oil but higher oil
prices.

I must note the Tesla to Germany technology transfers
came close to the wold wars.

Tesla selling out to Admiral von Tirpitz in 1914 and
then WWI.

The 1936 to 1938 meeting of Tesla and Von Braun
on UFO technology and then WWII.

Not an immediate connection, and perhaps none what so
ever but I think Illuminati wheels were spinning as
I am sure Mr Tesla and his works were well known to
a few of the powerful in Europe.

Those dealings are not fiction and are deep in a top secret vault.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

How convenient!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Many thanks to the original poster. I'm not understanding why people are complaining about this insightful analysis of the tie-ins between the ancient Sumerian ET's and those who in modern times still honor or worship these mysterious beings.

If you're at all savvy about things like the New World Order, the incestuous bloodlines of all the world's leaders, and the weird rituals performed by those in power (Illuminati, Catholic Church, Nazis and others) you'd immediately see the connection between the entities that Hitler was into, the entities that Crowley was into, and from there there is a direct metaphysical lineage to Dr. John Dee and his "Keys of Enoch" channelings which he received in the Elizabethan period from a friend of his who did the actual channeling.

Dee was the astrologer for Queen Elizabeth the First and advised her in many matters. The Key of Enoch are a magical invocation system (to invoke the Watchers, who may well be the greys). And Crowley's Golden Dawn group directly worshipped these same entities and attempted to contact these same beings through ritual.

You also have a tie in to Hubbard, the founder of Scientology. He was great friends with a man who was a close friend to Crowley, and they both studied magic through Crowley. So these lines of energy tying back to the same entities are woven throughout a lot of powerful, influential historic players.

Thanks again to the original poster. One resource that might be useful to people who "get" this whole line of discussion and can make the connections is a new blog I found that talks about the influence of the Annunaki and the Watchers (called the "Custodians" by researcher William Bramley.) It talks about how their influence can still be felt today and also talks about how many psychics and metaphysical types are obviously in contact with these same beings.

The link is:

Custodial Smackdown

I think the author wanders a little off track but there is some juicy stuff there, including the Annunaki influence in the Beijing Olympics.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wow, this is an impressive read!!! I have a question. Have you read the Terra papers? The story is so closely similar. If not I would love to hear your opinion on it. Also if this is the way it really was & is. Who would be the Creator of the Universe? Please respond. I have studied this closely for awhile now.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

How convenient!

I know, its always that way.

One vault that you do not need permission to enter is someone's mind.
Just ask the right questions. Word of mouth was the only way from
Creation to Methuselah for some people (a supposition of another
researcher on another topic) but might apply here is my guess.

I assume with quite some time and detail and luck of the draw with
some contacts one might assume researcher Lyne found his way to
his technological and historical conclusions.

If point B is where we are in time, it seems any number of ways can
be found to reach B from a reconstructed point A.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
True or Not.

This story would be the most epic movie trilogy and/or a BSG sci-fi TV series with a nice budget.

I loved reading this.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I would like to know how this is your theory? Or, another theory already thought up that you believe?

I have read about this theory quite a few times online, and to me, it makes some sense. Of course, one would have to believe in aliens for the most part to actually consider the theory as possible. I do believe in aliens, and I also believe a lot of the Sumerian texts.

There's always someone who'll write it. I can't sit and write something like that out, especially if I know it will mostly go down as stupidness in most people's books. But, good job anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This was pretty well identical to my beliefs.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have read a lot of books on this. If Enlil and Enki say that they are gods, also his dad Anu. Then who made them. Why does none of the Sumerian tablets ever say who is above them. Why do they not ever tell the Sumerians who god really is. By Enlil, Enki, & Anu stating to us (after they made us??) that they are God, something had to have made them. I cant find anything on it. Doesnt that make Enlil, Enki, & Anu just like us, kinda like our gov't they only tell you what they think you should know.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Sumerians settled the Cajun community in Louisiana.

From an interview on the web with Lyne who says that will be
in his next book.

The Nazi - Hitler - Occult - Sumerian connection I have only cursory
familiarity, as in speed reading web pages on the subject.

The recent WWII connection to UFOs is perhaps due to still recent
circumstances that have been eliminated from public view.
I just saw History Channel on rockets and did not see the seen
with the man with rockets attached on skates. He fell down
and needed assistance. Well it got him in the news reels.
That was Peter van Dresser who should have known of Von Braun
in America in the 30s and friend of author Lyne.

However Lyne never asked him on the subject but acquired a picture
of Von Braun from that time with people he knew in the picture.

Thats just another peg in that authors story.

As far as Occult or secret technology in Germany, it still exists if
all highly industrialized nations have the UFO technolnogy.

Author on German disk planes under Hitler, Henry Stevens, has
a book project on WWII technology in Germany. Will a Sumerian
connection be found. Not unless it was working technology cause
Stevens works on old documentation and FOIA in America and
I do not know the equivalent in Germany. His books have been
hardware oriented, well at least the plans, and doubt he will
mention links as ancients as Sumeria. No more disk planes, he
did a summary on all of them so this time its hopefully free energy
devices. So if not UFOs from Sumeria perhaps some free energy
device they used.

After all the idol builders of the ancients world had coin operated
mechanisms to keep the sheeple amused and profitable to the temple
builders.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
^ Yes, it does make them like us.

I have my own theories on who created all things, but then there's the question of where that consciousness came from?

I sometimes wish I could go into great detail about it, but honestly, I do not see the need to. I will say this though, I believe the being who created them, is everything. The consciousness of life. Where that consciousness came from? I do not know.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A couple of comments. First I would like to say that this is a great post. Obviously a lot of effort was put into it. I would like to know how you came up with this theory. It sounds identical to the terra papers. Was this your inspiration?

Second I am surprised at the number of individuals that have posted that are so clearly closed minded that it makes one wonder what they are doing on such a site anyway. It seems these individuals are looking for conventional history. I think you are going to be disappointed by this site and there are far better sites to fill that purpose.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This story of the Sumerians and it's similarity to the bible has been told on ats many times. It’s a great story which you put quite neatly ExoByte. I definitely would like some more info on the connection between Hitler and Crowley if it exists.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

I have read the Terra paper [looonngg read] but good. I guess I came to this site & godlikeproductions site because I could not find other sites that related to terra papers or that theory,without having to buy a book or was completly off the chart. I think a lot of people would look at this world differntly [as I have] if they only just take the time and read the whole thing. You wonder why people come here to talk about this issue. My answer is:where else do you go when you believe in something that rocks the foundation of peoples belief system [terra papers.] If you have advice or link or ect. I would be very happy to know where to look

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I was just checking the boards - don't have time to read this in full yet.

But I'm hoping this turns out to be an intelligent debate. I hope. I hope.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I can't say that I agree wholeheartedly with your entire hypothesis but in the huge amount of spare time I have had lately I too have been doing reading on similar subjects, particularly the Watchers, Book of Enoch, etc.

Fascinating stuff, and yes I do have preconcieved notions that I feel firmly about but I really liked the parallels you drew between the Watchers and the gray aliens. THAT is definitely in line withmy thoughts... good work even though I'm not in total agreement. Starred and flagged.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by bios]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
the way your post was written, it does seem to read like it's all fact but i do see the theory as you presented it. It's quite interesting and a great motive for Hitler's obsession with the Aryan race and more so for his lust to dominate the world.

Thanks for taking the time out to educate those who knew nothing about the Sumerians like myself. I find the entire topic in quite fascinating.

My question:

While this theory gives explains what motivated Hitler, it does not explain how aliens indeed tie in any of the Nazi events which is what I'd love to know more about if at all possible.

I guess we will save that for next post?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join