It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler, Ayrans, Summerians. How it all ties in.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting, OP. I was wondering how does "satan" fit into all this other than from the Bible? Or, was Enlil or Enki "satan"?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here is more proof to what lies are conceived in the holy bible of lies!

I used to believe in Christianity till I became aware of such deception and mind control, your post has helped prove the leis too, job well done...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You start off talking about the Swastika. This bears a little comment. Swastika comes from the Sanskrit svástika, literally meaning “little thing associated with well-being”, or more colloquially, “lucky charm”. The swastika design dates back to the Upper Paleolithic, and is found in many cultures throughout the world, and is still used by some in Indic religions today, despite is association with Nazism. While there is a lot of speculation as to why it's found all over, this spread is most simply explained by the fact that it is a simple geometric shape.

You said you have an open mind, so keep in mind this “most simple” kind of explanation. In science (or any other kind of investigation), when you have an observation and many possible explanations, usually the explanation that is the simplest should be favored. This is called Occam's Razor and is key to many scientific theories, and often a major point of distinction between what is accepted as science and what is dismissed as pseudoscience.

Next you mention that Hitler was involved in the occult. While it's likely that many of the people he knew, as you said, were into the occult, there's no good evidence that Hitler himself was. However, in recent times, it's become a popular misconception, unlike you state, that Hitler and Nazis really were into occult practices. This can be attributed to three sources: some of the Nazis really were into occultism, which was popular at the time; historical fiction had latched on to this likely fact and expanded on it; and some documentary filmmakers have tried to dig and dig for connections.

You then mention one common connection between Hitler and the occult: that Hitler met Aleister Crowley. There is simply no proof of this from any kind of reliable source.

You then begin to get into the meat and potatoes of your argument: the Sumerians. But there are some problems in your information about them. The Sumerians are indeed the earliest known group we would call a civilization. They did indeed have a fairly advanced calender and other astronomical knowledge. But they couldn't have known some of the stuff you attribute to them. You mention the motion of the planets. This was not discovered by the Sumerians, but by the more recent Babylonians (at least, that's who bothered to write it down first). And they didn't discover that the planets have an elliptical orbit; their view of the universe was geocentric. Stars and planets moved around Earth, not around the Sun. You also talk about them knowing about Pluto and Neptune. This is not only incorrect, but impossible. With the naked eye, under perfect conditions, the furthest planet from Earth you can see is Saturn.

Next you start talking about the Anunnaki. You give a translation of the name as “Those who from heaven to earth came”, but this is almost definitely incorrect. A good translation would be “those of royal blood”. This brings us to a fundamental problem in Sumerian history. The line between who was a king (especially kings that were later made gods) and who was a god ranges from blurry to indeterminable in much of Sumerian history. Thus, attributing their wealth of knowledge to their gods might be incorrect.

It is much more likely a myth to explain something they mostly forgot, or knowledge from a ruler. As the line between myth and reality, especially in their past, was blurry, this can lead us to some wrong conclusions.

(continued)

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sciemus

Next you link to an image and “let us draw our own conclusions”. There are also problems here. Serious ones. First, the picture isn't from Sumer. It's from Egypt. And the hieroglyphs do look like, as many others have claimed, a helicopter, a submarine, and a flying saucer. But the problem is that the Egyptians sometimes wrote one set of hieroglyphs on top of another. That's what happened here. The name of one pharaoh, Ramesses II, was written on top of another, Seti I, and these shapes were formed. There is a very good debunking, with a nice diagram, here.

You then move on comparing Sumerian texts and the Hebrew Bible, not something that's new. As soon as a translation of the Enuma Elish was first published, people noticed the obvious parallels. It's fairly common consensus nowadays that the Hebrew Bible drew on an earlier, shared Mesopotamian sources, such as the Enuma Elish. And the fact that Elohim is plural is also well known. A problem with saying definitively that the Hebrews were at one point before their recorded history polytheistic is that Eloh, the singular form, simply doesn't occur in the text. Further, it's clear from the Bible itself that Elohim refers to any deities, while YHWH is specifically the Hebrew patron god.

And since we're talking about the Hebrew Genesis, it's important to remember, that more than likely, unless you subscribe to the Bible as the absolute literal truth, the story of Genesis is probably a morality tale of sorts.

You mention that the gods were not allowed to take their creations with them, and provide a picture of a “ship”. However, this prohibition isn't in the text you're talking about: the Eridu Genesis, which can be found here. And second, the “ship” probably isn't a ship at all. It's a common “winged sun” hieroglyph, what is the modern day symbol of Zoroastrianism, and represents divinity or royalty (getting back to our blurry line in Sumerian culture between the two). Finally, you seem to be mixing the Mesopotamian sources very freely, despite claiming to be talking about the Sumerians. Some stuff has been from Sumerians, some from the Akkadians, and some from the Babylonians.

You also talk about Ziudsura's apperance, but in all the texts we have from the ancient Middle East, no description was given, and Ziudsura was definitely male. I wouldn't trust the Lost Book of Enki's description of Ziudsura, unless they reference an original text you can find elsewhere.

I am glad to see that you are skeptical of the Flood Myth as science.

You then begin your conclusions. You ask why Hitler preferred the Aryan race. This was due, as Hitler himself admits in Mein Kampf, to the science of the time. Scientific racism was endemic, and eugenics was the science of the day. You then ask why Kings and Queens intermarried. This was for two reasons. First: class divisions, only Royalty married Royalty. Second: political games; marriages often accompanied alliances. You then ask about the Divine Right of Kings. That's actually new, written by the Frenchman Jean Bodin during the Reformation, and was generally only used by English monarchs. Finally, you ask about US Presidents being related to one another. This isn't a hard answer either: class divisions again. Rarely is it some poor guy from backwater nowhere that becomes the President. Lincoln, for example, was one of those, and he's not on that list. It's not that odd.

As for my conclusions, they're short and sweet. It was an interesting read, but I just don't buy it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Just stepping in to put a footprint in here and track this thread in MyATS.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Enlil is God, Enki is Lucifer. God waited for hundreds of years after the flood to select a people for his own. Prior to that the world was the dominion of Lucifer. After the fall of Babel the world was divided in to 70 spiritual kingdoms each ruled by an angel or fallen angel.

It is not surprising that the Sumerians have a flood account, most cultures do. The Sumerians did not 'beat' the Hebrews and the Hebrews did not 'copy' the Sumerians. The flood happened to a Hebrew. Abraham spent many years of his life living with Noah and one Noah's descendants established the Sumerian civilization. All of the history prior to the flood was passed down knowledge - no one in Sumeria lived it.

The Sumerians were within the kingdom of Enki and it is not surprising that Enki is the hero that 'saves mankind from a jealous Enlil.' Enki also taught man that they had to be at one with nature - sound familiar?

Lucifer has been conquering and taking control back from the 70 other 'princes' for a long time which is why our history is plagued with war. The ultimate goal is to reunite the world under his single rule in order to rebuild Babel.

The Sumerian texts state that the world was united and of one mind when ruled under Enki.

Many people were descended from Noah but God after being disappointed with the nations of the Earth chose Abraham whom was still living in the remains of Sumeria to become his chosen allotment. He chose for himself a nation which would displace whichever he chose. When the nations under the rule of a 'prince' were challenged, the 'prince' did not understand that he was facing a people championed by God.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ararisq]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ararisq]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

One of the humans was sent up to the Sky Father, and the Sky Gather Anu studied this "man" that his children had created. He was very pleased at how he looked very similar to themselves (Bible states God created man in his own image). Anu loved this creature and ordered his sons and daughters to teach man civilization, teach them the ways of old such as magick, spirituality, etc. In addition to that, they were also to be taught welding, jewelry making etc. And they were. They were taught a great deal.

i dont know if someone point this out...
but in a documentary i saw(not sure witch one saw so many)

they where talkin about the book of "enok"not sure if it spell that way but sound like it...but they where saying that the gods took him to heaven and teach him astronomy and science...so here is an other bible refference to your story

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hornyana_jones

That would be enoch and i heard that whoever took him could have taken him to stonehenge and possibly newgrange. My memory is foggy and i am starving, so i can not think properly.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hitler never LED any expeditions; he didn't even order them. He just gave his ok. The expeditions were bottom-up most of the times; in some cases top-down (from Darré-Himmler an consorts). Hitler had almost nothing to do with them.

Hitler did never meet Crowley; othing of the sort is even documented. There is not one shred of evidence that would suggest a connection between the 2.

As for the rest of your thread - it all comes down to taking Stitchin serious - something I don't do, so I can't really comment on it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is something interesting:

8- The third picture, I will give you today, shows how a new king rises again in the distance. And he is our blood. His name is "hope." For he closes the sources of evil. And each character Heaven gives him a year and the first half of them in peace and in the second war. But the sources of evil break up again, and they overwhelm the young king with blood and fire from above and below and from all sides. That's how he is ruined. And the name "Hope" falls with him.

Book of Sajaha.
Sajaha was high priestess in Esagila, the temple of Babylon, at the time of Nebuchadnezzar II (605-562BC). She was also a personal adviser and confidant of the king. More details are not known.

10 planets, the sun and the moon makes 12. Hitler was in power 12 years, 6 in peace, 6 at war.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ExoByte

From the post:

The swastika pictured above is on a statue of Buddha. Before Hitler fancied the swastika and corrupted it's image, it was heralded as a symbol for "peace", "solar system clock work" etc.

The accompanying Buddha image:

Nazi flag images

If the ends were say rocket propelled the Buddha symbol would spin clockwise.
The Nazi spin is counter clockwise and sort of determines an anti nature in their makeup.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ExoByte

G'day Exobyte

Good post mate!

we are not alone and NEVER have been

star men are like earth people/s, some look like us some dont, some are bad and some are good
they are more evolved and have better technology and know the power of the spirit

The good give us recommendations
have a look at these links

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

the real good stuff (guidance) is here

Meditation is vital to humans

We are from The Creation, we are meant to ask our spirit and/or The Creation for what we want as they are real, not one of the gods who where men from the stars

Our spirit is The Creation

ca.figu.org...

Mein Geist in German
ca.figu.org...

ca.figu.org...

I know its not everyone's level and i know i must respect that
ca.figu.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join