It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANderson Cooper Car Chase??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Am I dreaming, or did I see on August 17, 2008 at night on CNN, a "news alert" about a high speed car chase with Anderson Cooper driving??? I can't find ANYTHING on the internet, its like a blackout,I know I saw this, did anyone else-why no news about this???

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yes, I also rember seeing it. Also something about his dog named Princess. I don't remember if it was Fox or CNN but nothing is anywhere else about it. Glad to know I am not crazy!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I can't find a thing. These things happen with the news, they sometimes jump on unsubstantiated claims to make a story. While I have no clue whether Anderson Cooper in a high speed chase is an unsubstantiated claim or not but again, I can't find a shred.
I remember back in the summer of 2006 when the terror threat was raised a cargo ship was being boarded by the Coast Guard and they mentioned it tripped nuke sensors. It was a "breaking news" report like the one you're mentioning and it also disappeared completely. Sorry I can't be any help, but absolutely nothing is coming up.

Edit*
If it doesn't show for you, like it doesn't for me, when I was writing my reply an Anonymous account had already made a post saying he saw the report too.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
*Link removed*

PS: not like it matters, is Anderson Cooper gay? He is number 2 on a top 50 gay men and women list but i've never heard of this. Just curiosity striking me

[edit on 19-8-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That link doesn't work for me unless I download extra software, and I should be up to date.
Is there any other place that hosts the video?

[removed quote of entire previous post]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by addington

Youre not the only one who saw it. I searched the Internet and could not find anything except your statement that you had seen it also. Apparently whatever happened it's being kept on the low down.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I saw it too but on Fox news as Breaking news , showed a pick up truck being chased and the new guy said A.C. was clocked at 130 mph trying to make it to a friend's house to watch a certain program!! then there was NOTHING!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Amen...I saw the same thing and have been wondering what happened too.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I saw the same thing. I finally found a few others on-line that saw it too. I watched his show last night and he had someone sitting in for him. I think the whole thing is really strange.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It seems to have been a joke on Fox News that came on just before Red Eye. Not great sources, so I didn't link.

Apparently Fox showed footage of a pick up speeding through upstate new York Highway system. They reported Anderson was in a hurry going 130 mph to catch the next episode of Desperate Housewives.

new topics

top topics

join