It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmful New Air Pollutant Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
source

One of the hazards of cigarettes is that smokers inhale free radicals directly into their lungs. The new finding suggests that in the form of PFRs, the average person inhales the same amount of free radicals as in 300 cigarettes -- every day.

Makes you wonder what else is wrong with our Earth, how we have contributed to everything that is happening right now. Yet, we do nothing about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The world needs to change its focus from CO2 gas reduction to hydrogen dioxide reduction now as it is proven to be the largest source of greenhouse gas!
This little known fact is just starting to leak out. The people that hold this secret knowledge don't want it to be exposed for fear of worldwide panic and chaos. I even fear for my personal safety releasing this info but I feel it is my duty for the good of mankind.
Don't panic! I am sure our loving world leaders will do the right thing and save us all. Maybe they should institute another tax? Ya that will work!

[edit on 18-8-2008 by freeusfromthematrix]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
the only logical conclusion is that these things aren't nearly as lethal as they are made out to be, becuase we've survived them even wehn we did nto know squat about them.

i fully agree that CO2 mania is very damaging and much more important types of pollution, like heavy metals are being ignored as a consequence.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The problem is that we develop and use chemicals before we understand what they do. Until we stop doing this we are going to continue to have a lot of problems none of which can be stopped by the efforts of the few.

new topics

top topics

join