It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke-Brilliant Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi all...

What is wrong with the world and why is it this way? This is from 1994! 14 years ago!..based on his book "The Robots Rebellion"

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What he says didn;t make sense in 1994....
But now:
What he says makes perfect sense because we are in the middle of starting to realise that money can''t be eaten

oh isn;t that so....& let us allow the wars to start again?

If and when war starts again ...we can actually globally bring the bussiness down by boycotting....not buying anything anymore especially Oil.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I liked the quote about chopping down trees when their gone will you eat money. Im not a Icke fan but this speech was pretty good.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
I liked the quote about chopping down trees when their gone will you eat money. Im not a Icke fan but this speech was pretty good.

I'm not a fan either but it was an excellent speech. The last part, about how the closing quote was first uttered in the mid 1800's and how much had happened since, and even from the time he gave the speech until now, is it not sobering how much we've given up. Even from this moment now until 2030 it's going to be astonishing how much we've given up. Credit where credit is due, great lecture.

top topics

join