It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NESARA is this possible if so what action needs to be taken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

NESARA is this possible if so what action needs to be taken

www.nesara.us

NESARA initiates PEACE IMMEDIATELY and

1. Restores Constitutional Law in America as of NESARA’s public announcement.
2. Removes US administration officials and all members of the US Congress from their positions due to their continuous unconstitutional actions. Bush, Cheney, Cabinet members, and all members of Congress are immediately removed from office by NESARA’s public announcement; specific law enforcement personnel shall physically remove Bush government officials from their offices. These removals allow a fresh start at the national level. Using the Constitutional Line of Succession, NESARA installs Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates until new federal elections can take place within six months after NESARA’s announcement.
3. Because NESARA abolishes unconstitutional states of emergency, NESARA’s public announcement declares “peace”. US military in Iraq and Afghanistan are immediately recalled to the USA.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i want the everyone to look at this its sounds promising but what would be the problems that would arise with this.

www.nesara.us
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I hate to "poo poo" something that sounds so promising, but I feel the old adage stands: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. This organization's goals are exactly what this country needs. Unfortunately, it will likely never happen in any sort of peaceful fashion.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That is the biggest joke I seen in a while. The funniest part is sixty nine million hits since 2003. It gave a lot of people a laugh evidently.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My question is...

NESARA and who's army?

It takes more than ideals these days to accomplish change.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The nesara site that ends with "us" is a hoax.

There WAS an original nesara bill and it's information is on urls end in "com" and "org".

To get the full scoop on how this whole train of events started, check nesara at wikipedia en.wikipedia.org... and www.thenesarahoax.bravehost.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You can sign the petition for NESARA now at:
White House Petition

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
www.quatloos.com...

thus the move to the proper forum

new topics

top topics

join