It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of a site that documents Alien Pictures???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I recently re-watched a video on youtube called:

Aliens Photos (50s-00s): What are Fake & What are Genuine?
www.youtube.com...

I'm sure most of you have seen this video, if not its just a picture slide show of various very interesting/famous pictures of aliens.

One in particular in the beginning, a black and white photo of probably the most realistic alien picture I have ever seen got me thinking...
(Picture here: www.ufocasebook.com... )

Does anyone know of a site that documents alien pictures? Not just a site that lists them, there are many sites that do this. But one which analyzes the picture, its source, when/where it originated, the validity of it, and even back tracking who it came from and if it has been debunked or not.

Thanks all, i would be very interested in finding a site like this.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nobody has ever shown evidence of a real alien photo so you can rest assured all of photos posted on Youtube or the Web are fakes.

Most of the images you see floating around can be attributed to hoaxers, movies/TV, artwork and images based on "supposed" witness testimony.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by meta4

You posted your question on the best one.
Granted you'll have to search for them but they are here.

Maybe this is a good project for the membership? Gather up all the analysis done on the various images here into one concise thread...

Hrmmm...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

great idea! Unfortunately I'm running into a lot of dead links (images) from past posts on ATT about alien pictures.

new topics

top topics

join