It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Newbie with a question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Glad to have found this site, I've been reading the posts and they're just awesome!

When I was a kid I was so sure that aliens existed, I even thought one of our neighbors was an alien or something.
Then I lost track of all the happenings and proofs until just recently when I read about Lt. Hauts affidavit and Dr. Mitchells testimonies.

My interest with aliens started coming back and I sort of wondered why the government is so keen on hiding the truth. Who are they protecting? us or the aliens?

I'm looking to explore the alien phenomena again, this time a little bit extensively.

Thanks!

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hi welcome to ats, very good to see you start a blog for discussion of aliens, anyway the link does not work so please fix it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, but read the Terms & Conditions first, just posting without anything to be discussed and a link to your blog may not be accepted by the Terms & Conditions.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrGrey2

Hi and welcome, well since your new here i would suggest that you search the site first... there are many threads around here that talk about conspiracies of many kinds, a walk around the block should do the trick

top topics

join