It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth dying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Countries forming new alliances and threatening other countries, countries invading countries, bloodshed on a grand scale, war in the middle east, it looks as if things are coming together for the end, just like everything and everyone said it would. The talk of 2012 and all the evidence of aliens visiting us, working with us, the major players of the NWO possibly stirring the pot , We could even be in a nuclear war if things don't cool down in Georgia. It sure looks like the end is coming, and coming fast. Everyone is getting to be very nationalistic again, and it seems nobody really is fearing it, like people want to see just who is the big daddy of the world, and everyone seems like conflict doesn't bother them much. I think the whole world has gone crazy, and it might just be we are all being manipulated by propaganda and just maybe mass mind control. Its one thing to have conspiracies, but what about all the crap that is really happening, we really have concentration camps here, and we really have underground bases, we also have alot of reports of alien contact that is buzzing lately. I might add I have seen a UFO before so I know that from my own experience that they exist, so that is in play as well, along with all this crazy extremely expensive tech that is out of the box and out of this world,

where will it all end? is war coming? It sure is a mad mad world.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
well only time will tell and we have to wait patiently and brace ourselves for whatever happens to the world.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
We've passed the credit crunch now then have we?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i can see it all happening it, is seems to all be coming in to place and i am also certain that i am the second coming and i am been serious.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
"The World is Ending, are we ready for it?"

Only suicidal idiots are ready for the world to end.. And just a FYI.. the Earth will be here a LONG time after all of us have died off.

A better title of this would be.. Life as we know it is ending. But then again this has happened in human history many many times before. Ask yourself this.. Is life today the same it was 10, 20, 50, 100 years ago? .. Don't think so.

Life will go on .. Maybe not human life.. But life on this mud ball will go on.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by wolfmanjack]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
(happily sings) "It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine......"

What can I say? I believe we existed before we came here and will continue to exist after we leave this place. That makes everything else pretty much a show.

As long as I have popcorn, life is good.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

That attitude really does come across as not caring for the planet or any of the other species either? Would like a funky spaceship though.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Randy Echo

y'know....... I'd personally have an easier time deciding to read your posts, OP, if that fit-inducing Av of yours wasn't flashing its happy little concentric rings at me

I don't know if we're in the end of times. I do know that in my 50 years, ALL of them were influenced by feelings of this nature, based upon my own perceptions of the patters of the Earth.

If it's here, NO, and HELL NO, we are not ready, not even me, the gentle survivalist.

In one sense, life as "I've" known it has ended several times. Good Lord, there was a time in my life where I could SIT on my hair. Yep, life is not static, and the changes we as humans inflict upon the Earth and ourselves, and now the inner planets of the Solar System ....... those changes seem permanent to us, with our short-term view. The Earth will be okay. I think humanity will likely wipe itself out [again?] and, like a plague, come back again and again until through presevation of some "ancient" knowledge, or genetic mutations, or SOME damn thing, humanity will learn to live within its renewable resources, and will learn to be a thread in the tapestry that is everything. That's it. Until then, we get to repeat some version of history.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfmanjack

"The World is Ending, are we ready for it?"

Only suicidal idiots are ready for the world to end.. And just a FYI.. the Earth will be here a LONG time after all of us have died off.

A better title of this would be.. Life as we know it is ending. But then again this has happened in human history many many times before. Ask yourself this.. Is life today the same it was 10, 20, 50, 100 years ago? .. Don't think so.

Life will go on .. Maybe not human life.. But life on this mud ball will go on.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by wolfmanjack]

nuclear mutants running around in ten thousand years saying the world is going to end again, now that is continuance...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Elvis was the true king of America

TCB

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
oops double post

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
mary had a little lamb...