It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to James Gilliland's Sattva Sanctuary!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Took the kids up Northwest into Oregon, and decided to shoot over to Trout lake to see what it was all about.

Got to meet James briefly, but regretfully the poor guy was SUPER busy tending to all of the different groups up there launching investigations and shows. James was super accomodating just allowing us to come up there and spend the night with the amount of projects he was juggling all at once. Super kind-hearted soul. I hope to visit and talk with him again one day when things aren't so hustle bustle for him.

One of the highlights for the family and I was running into the infamous Johnny Anonymous from ATS, conducting his investigation. What an absolutely personable, likeable gent JA is. Just a neat person who is a blast to be around. Funny as heck too--You can see why this guy is a natural at radio, great personality and quick witted! haha

The TV crew from A & E was up there as well, with the team from the show "Paranormal State" filming a segment.

Dave Schrader from Darkness radio was also on hand. Another cool guy with a great sense of humor...He and JA trading alien anal probe barbs at one another---Priceless....LMAO!

Okay, now as far as the ranch / Sattva Sanctuary itself:

Probably one of the most beautiful areas I have seen-The countryside looks like something out of a painting. Mt. Adams is one of the most imposing looking structures ever--It reminds me of the Matterhorn at Disneyland, only about 10,000 times bigger. Some really cool looking structures there-A rock that looks like one of those hawaiian totem-pole statues, and stepping stones around the pond with cool looking alien symbols carved into them...

As far as activity:

Kids, GF and I sat out in the field in lounge chairs, kind of out of the way of everyone and off in a different area. From about 8:30 p.m till about 1:30 in the morning, we counted well over a couple dozen different objects that were non-conventional (airplanes or jets). Now, being as skeptical as possible, many of these objects might well be satellites, I have not looked at the tracking sites for Thursday the 14th, so I can not say for certain whether they were or not.

That being said, there were 8-10 objects that were NOT satellites. These objects were either pulsating, or flashing in sequence, from anywhere of 1-6 times, then disappearing. Also saw a couple of those bright, singular flashes that look like a mini, silent explosion in the air.

Now the wild part about this is that I come from a VERY active area (near Palm Springs, Cali) and many of these types of objects I have seen before...The biggest difference for me personally is the AMOUNT of these objects navigating the sky above this place. It is absolutely HOPPING with non-conventional objects over the area. I have seen these "flashing" objects many times, but usually I will see one or two per week if lucky, and if I put enough time and effort into watching the sky intently. This place was just LOADED with these types of anomolies.

All in all, a very interesting place that is worth a visit. I will certainly be heading back one day.

Can't wait to see what Johnny and the ATS crew captured on film there....The upcoming mix show should be pretty incredible IMHO!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I'm giving you a star just for going and making the trip! I had hoped to meet you all up there. Did you get an pictures?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is so cool. Another highly credible ATS member checking out the Sanctuary

I'm loving the buzz Mount Adams is getting lately!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
DD, sounds like a great ride. Wish I could get there, alas, I'm here in Tampa waiting for tropical storm/hurricane/rain event Fay.
Don't suppose you took any video of your own?
I would think it would be a nice thing just to have for your own personal collection.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hiyah Dimensional!

Great job on going up there, beautiful scenery, family around you, and anomalies, what else could one want for?? Starred and flagged....

No pictures of the trip? I want to see the anomalies
I respect your family privacy though and just want to see the anomalies!!! Please please pretty please!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The biggest problem I have with this guy is that he claims to have met some Pleiadean aliens. The first account of the Pleiadeans comes from Billy Meier who is a known liar and a fraud.

So what is Mr. Gilliland's answer to that?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

So the Pleidians aren't allowed to exist now, because Billy Meier was the first person to talk about them?

STOP EXISTING, PLEIDIANS!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Go to Wikipedia. Look up "strawman argument." [snip]

Bye.

admin edit removed uncivil remarks...

[edit on 8-18-2008 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

I shared the same concerns as you before I went up there myself last week. All I can say is that the sky there is as reported here by DD, VERY BLOODY BUSY.

James' "account" is as different from Meiers' baloney as salt is from sugar and James has not knowingly tried to pass off hoaxes and images of paintings as time travel and alien visitation.

I won't say anymore because the way I see it, it's not about James, it's about all the "things" in the sky above his place.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Yes, I now believe that there is something strange and paranormal occurring in that area. Whether or not it represents alien visitation is another question, though.

It's important for him to address this problem, because according to his website, the aliens will only contact people that "have a high degree of honesty, integrity, and be dedicated to the awakening and healing of Humanity and the Earth."

Billy Meier does not fit that description.

So there is a glaring contradiction here. It leads me to believe that Gilliland is capitalizing on some atmospheric/plasma anomalies in the area that have nothing to do with extraterrestrials.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

I wasn't trying to make a straw man, honestly!

Just saying the fact that many different people talk about them increases the probability that they really exist.

Perhaps Meier was telling the truth about them after all, even if he lied about or hoaxed other things....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
So there is a glaring contradiction here. It leads me to believe that Gilliland is capitalizing on some atmospheric/plasma anomalies in the area that have nothing to do with extraterrestrials.

The UFOs there often seem to communicate or interact with people in intelligent ways.

People will go, "come on, do something, light up for us!", and the UFOs will Power-Up in response, etc etc.

I believe they are at least intelligently-controlled somehow, even if not actual extraterrestrial ships with EBEs in them....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Just saying the fact that many different people talk about them increases the probability that they really exist.

This is a non sequitur. The probability of existence doesn't increase with a large number of believers.

Perhaps Meier was telling the truth about them after all, even if he lied about or hoaxed other things....

If this is true, then Gilliland is lying, or something is wrong with the message. His website specifically states:

"There are protocols for contact. One must have a high degree of honesty, integrity, and be dedicated to the awakening and healing of Humanity and the Earth."

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
This is a non sequitur. The probability of existence doesn't increase with a large number of believers.

If 1000000 people say they've seen a ghost, for example, that's far more significant than if only 1 person says they've seen a ghost. Call it a non-sequitur all you want, I don't care

Many say they have been contacted by Pleidians. That is more significant than if only 1 person had said it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Just wondering, does anybody, (read geology experts), have a theory that attributes these anomolies to the proximity of Mt. St. Helens, or would this question be better asked when our intrepid investigators return to us, so as not to de-rail this thread?
DD did say he sees the same or similar anomalies in his area, Palm Springs, which is near to the San Andreas fault, and I'm wondering if there might be a connection.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Stop taking everything so personally and injecting your emotions into this. Significance is a completely different thing than probability of existence. You first used the term probability of existence, and now you have changed your position to significance.

You can't have it both ways. There are many things which are greatly significant, but don't actually physically exist.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Remember, Johnny Anonymous said that he saw some hikers on the mountain with his high-powered binoculars. It's also possible there is some elaborate light show being conducted by humans.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hey, that's actually a REALLY good question and something to think about! Particularly the single flashing anomolies---I wonder if that might be a magnetic anomoly of some sort? James says the area is a combo of a giant vortex and ley lines, which are ALWAYS synonimous with bizzare activities...But there were other things that appeared to be under intelligent control---Some of the objects appeared to be slowing down, speeding up, and turning directions.

I know folks will be pissed, but I did not go up there to film this time around, as I knew the ATS crew brought all manner of still and video cams, and if anyone could capture these objects on film, it's them. All I have is a chinstsy little sony cam, and I'm still trying to figure out half the buttons on the dang thing, lol! My main purpose for going up there was just to compare the area to my own location, which is pretty active, and to meet James, and of course ATS being up there was the final kick in the butt I needed to commit to the trip, haha!!

If I take another trip up there, I will invest in some more advanced equipment, and a top notch still-cam that I can upload images easily with.

I can't wait to see what the ATS investigation team came up with, because from the sound of things of people who I talked to there, the night before I got there was pretty crazy. Some object powered up and they said it looked like a giant freight train light shining at them. Hopefully JA got that one on tape.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Springer and DD and all....

Mrdstrbr, you're just so totally lost to all the propaganda concerning this business, and it IS a business, they charge for the right to spend a weekend, and photograph these anomalies, correct? And unless I remember incorrectly, you haven't been there have you? You're just reading all the material and placing yourself as head PooBah of Project Information Dissemination Captain.

Anyway...Springer, DD and all,

If you "tease us" with the promise of photos on this one...and keep hinting at what either Johnny has seen and photographed, etc, like you're doing so far lol...well I think that would be an unwise move on ATS's part. Just my 2 cents of course.

If there's photographic or video evidence, display it.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Dr. Michael Persinger some years back was on about "earthquake lights" being either real or magnetically-induced perceptual artifacts that are reported in conjunction with earthquakes...this would be geology that could perhaps lead to a UFO report...but I think Mt. Baker would have to be shaking like a stripper made of Jell-o to give rise to the seeming high rate of reported sightings there...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join