It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we live? That is the question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why do we live? That is the question.

I was thinking this yesterday. It’s been in my mind for years, until now I decided to post it.

Everything in our body doesn't really exist or lives. When we die everything dies too. Our body becomes food for every organism, animals, and plants and we decay too and nothing moves after we die, we eventually decomposed and nothing lives.

Another thing if we take protein, vitamins, iron, calcium water, acid and many other element that is in our body and star creating cells we will never be able to make a single cell or far more to make a cells grow (FYI, Cloning is done by applying electric charges to the cell (dead or alive) and that will star the cell to multiply to finally life)

My biggest question is what hold us together, and give us awareness. Everyday our body exchange cells and creates cells and they do all of these for one purpose for us to live. Are they really controlling our lives or this is just a perfect machine that GOD created?

I know this question has been has been said before since the first civilization. So I’m guessing all ATS member should have logical and smart answers for this threat.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
we live for others
"albert einstein"

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I meant to put it in another forum but I don’t know how to do it.

I guess most people don’t have an answer for this question.

Here is a question that will baffle you have you ever thought how the hell we could speak. Most people have a quick answer for that, they will tell me that our vocal cord vibrate and create sounds and the combination of our tongue and the vocal cord we could produce thousands of sounds and yes that is true. In reality it can’t be done, we could teach a dolphin to talk and a parrot, even an elephant and of course or favorite animal The Monkey. Guess what they could not make any logical sense not even if you compare to a tribe in Africa or a 5 year old kid. So my question is how we connected our brains to our language and our sounds?

Here is another one our eyes, in reality we should be seeing in infrared, but guess what we see in “visible light” that’s what scientist called it. You see infrared is the right one for our eyes, the size and the use if we could see in infrared would be better.

Those are just some of my question that I will ask God when I die.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why is this thread in a "PEAK OIL" subject

OP you may wanna move this thread to a suitable section

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
yea put me in a new forum maybe the skunk threats

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by newkid

Yeah, i'd say our bodies are highly designed machines, our brains being the CPU with the ability to learn and think from itself. If you think of a robot, we are part they there ourselves. You can teach a computer to learn so that it does not make the same mistakes - well not teach it but program it. To me, our senses take in the information and our brains process it and descide what action to take. Or experiences and interactions with people our our programming. This is the infomation we take in, so i would say we are machines. We even come with spare parts (extra tendons), and have the ability to repair ourselves. We are controlled, by our governments and religions. Compuets also control other computers also???? We have mass storage memory!! The abilty t recall and play back information on demand. The ability to learn to work on autopilot e.g. Driving your car, typing ect. We take in fuel and use it as energy - we recharge every night. Our minds or concious however i do not believe to be programmed. I think this is the real key - thinking for yourself. There are many sheep and those you do not question what they are told and there are those who learn to think for themselves and analyse the information their brains receive.

I am not stating this to be right, this is purely what i think myself and my explanation for thinking this.

new topics

top topics

join