It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism or nothing to worry about ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The guy who designed this picture seems a little strange.

Julian House’s striking cover art, an oneiric combination of op art, textbook design and the occult,

Do you think this image has any hidden meaning or symbolism?
Thanks for you thoughts
Lee

[edit on 18-8-2008 by slylee]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by slylee

Is that the album cover for Oasis new album due out in October?

Can't imagine Liam and Noel having connections with NWO.
The mind boggles.

However,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mere coincedence?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Some links to Julian House info

en.wikipedia.org...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.fallt.com...

www.pocko.com...

I have absolutely no doubt that there are meanings that the artist is trying o portray, as there is in most works of art, but not sure about NWO.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Yeah its new oasis cover, its just ive read about the coincidence's in there album covers. Then when i saw julian house was into occult my mind just wondered.
Another thread about oasis coincidence's u be the judge
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My theory is that when it comes to art and creating, our concentration taps into a higher energy or even the spirit of God and sometimes we translate it back in our creations. When events do happen that are coincidental people put a blame on someone. You never know it might actually be demonic influence that puts people in the frame of the blame depending on the story.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I'm starting to believe this more myself now, as i read the stuff on julian house's website, the book thats linked falls into what u mention.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Does anyone no if the hand sign at the bottom has an illuminati link? It's just when i see an explosion, graves, and that eye, makes me think of illuminati not sure why.....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The picture says 'Dig out your soul' is that the name of the albumn? Eitherway maybe the person creating it was thinking along those lines. He was probably thinking of dreamscapes and prophecies and internal fears with memories.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Yeah that's the album's name, this is a quote from an interview from his website.

"The name M B Devot comes up A lot on Ghost Box Releases. Who was he?
A strange, neglected ‘60s/’70s cultural theorist, who specialized in séances, dreams and the televisual revolution, an occult Marshal Mcluhan."
Source
I'm thinking this guy may be into sigils and magic? maybe all harmless.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hidden meaning?

The coverart is all about '___' and the out of body experiences it provides, and how those usually end up with a deeper bond with nature. The Nuclear explosion is about fear, since we've lived under MAD most of our lives, and it's lowering our core frequency as a species, as we only have two settings, high, which relates to love, and low, which relates to fear.

That's my interpretation, and to be honest it should be clear for your average ATS user.

Note: I am not advocating the use of drugs, least of all '___' which I have never even tried. I am just aware of them.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I've not heard about '___' but going to have a quick look now sound's interesting. I'm just trying to work the picture out, as there is alot i dont no what the hell it is.
Things i do see make me think fear, i am not sure why, maybe its the half eaten apple - adam and eve? the explosion? the graves? the eye? soldiers on horses? magic mushroom left of the eye ? hand pointing to the explosion? candles gone out?
And look at the Primal Scream Extrmntr cover

Again to me, strange.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by slylee]

top topics

join