It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anoybody else here angry about the Bigfoot Hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
from another thread which cites Fox News as reporting the thing as a Hoax
it seems that Biscardi is the only one who actually spent money on the hoax...and now it classifies that Fraud is involved in the hoax.

From the article, it seems that a friend/partner/compatriot of this Biscardi person flew out to Georgia to do a inspection of the frozen torso..
so Biscardi & friend can sue for the airfare they spent
and then try to recover the big bucks (i suppose) that Biscardi fronted the Georgia discoverers of the purported bigfoot remains...so that he (i guess) could claim the 'rights' to show or otherwise promote the frozen bigfoot remains.

I think the greedy gus got justly ripped off, by a couple of dudes that reversed the tables on Biscardi...? for a change?..as he is reported to have created bigfoot hoaxes in the past

good luck getting a jury to award him damages is my take on the whole shee-bang.

~and i share ignorant ape's sentiments on saying 'tsk-tsk-tsk' on all the rabid 'believers'~

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I think Biscardi was in on the scheme from the beginning. It is something he has done in the past. Watch the blame game unfold, but I think in the end Biscardi will be the one who started this. He would of known it was a hoax immediately when he viewed the body. There is enough stink for all three of them, and one will most probably lose his career. Was this worth it?

<< 1   >>

join