It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Xenu in Scientology, now will the cult denial stop?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
For quite some time, Scientology has actively harassed, intimidated and sued people for mentioning or bringing up the "Xenu" aspect in Scientology.

Just one example is this raid on a Scientology critics house...
www.lermanet.com... Pictures on page

Now that the "wall of fire" lecture (read as Xenu lecture) has been lampooned on South Park, has been leaked to __._ and has been posted at a site at Gawker.com. Can the denials and intimidation from Scientology management finally stop?

Note to any OSA from the Church of Scientology reading the board, I do not have these in my possession, I am just linking to their locations on the internet which are perfectly legal to link to.

8 minutes from the lecture in which L. Ron Hubbard discusses Xenu and the origin of body thetans

gawker.com...

Links to the full lecture online as more proof of its existence and to refute cult management denials.

www....__._/wiki/Scientology_cult_Hubbard_Class_VIII_Assists_Xenu_lecture_recording_1968
www....__._/wiki/Scientology_cult_Hubbard_Class_VIII_Xenu_transcripts_1968

My hope is that the denial and harrassment will stop now that this it is fully "out of the bag" I hope they stop pulling the bait and switch and lying to new members. I hope they stop hounding, stalking and harassing those that are critics. I hope the cover ups stop.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It is my understanding that you are asking them to cease following their doctrine. Sort of like asking a Jehova's Witness not to proselytize door to door.

I had heard from a TV show (I know - lousy source) that their office of whatever is mandated to focus on pursuing any who would detract from Scientology's image, with all the means and methods within their power to do so.

I suspect legal limitations are inconsequential to them, as they are among the many ideologies who espouse "the ends justifies the means'.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Scientologists are idiots. Just one look at the life and times of L Ron Hubbard will tell you he is the last person on earth that you should trust to instill religious doctrine in you.

Scientology is a SCAM. You get nothing from Scientology without paying large sums of money for it. How religious is that? That is even worse than the TV Christian evangelists.

Has anyone even proven one single sentence of Scientology dogma?

[edit on 8-18-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Xenu will always be their downfall when the new members hear about it.
The Space Opera and the Sea Org are things that amuse me.

Whenever I heard that Hubbard started a navy, I had to know why.
This cult is too weird to take seriously, no matter how many people they sue.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Merrigold

They truly are scary in their own right. They are also the epitome of brainwashed individuals. All the celebrities in the world are free to be as crazy as they'd like, but I hate seeing their children being brought up in something that shouldn't even be classified as a religion. Cult it may be, but an actually bona fide religion.... most certainly not.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Scientology is a joke, even as science fiction. It is a poor excuse for a religion and a disgrace to mankind.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well this info has been on the web for quite some time so I doubt that this will change anything. The sad thing is that most Scientologists will never go near this info because it is believed that you will hurt yourself if you are not properly prepared, ie of a high enough level of training.
But thanks for the links! great to actually hear it from the horses mouth.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
It is my understanding that you are asking them to cease following their doctrine. Sort of like asking a Jehova's Witness not to proselytize door to door.

Unfortunately there is truth to that. I guess the best course of action is to expose the cult for what it is and hope that others be careful about it.

Scientology is a scary cult which has, over the years, has indicated that it seeks to establish global control.

Some choice quotes from the founder L. Ron Hubbard

"In any event, any person from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale should not have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind, because by abusing those rights he brings into being arduous and strenuous laws which are oppressive to those who need no such restraints." - L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, 1989 Ed., p. 145

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow." - L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170

"The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the Tone Scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered." - L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170

"ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed." - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 18 October 1967 [SP = Suppressive Person a.k.a. critic of Scientology]

Scientology claims to have canceled fair gaming people but... The following says otherwise

"The practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease. FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public relations. This P/L does not cancel any policy on the treatment or handling of an SP." - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 21 October 1968, "Cancellation of Fair Game"

"We're playing for blood, the stake is EARTH." - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 7 November 1962

They have their own internal pseudo-military called the Sea Org and have re-education camps called the RPF or Rehabiliation Project Force

Documentary about the RPF
video.google.com...

Some images which show the uniforms of the Scientology Sea Org
www.xenu.net...

They had a plan to take over Clearwater Florida which was called "Project Normandy"

Scans of the plan here (read how they plotted, detail by detail for the takeover)

lisatrust.bogie.nl...
en.wikipedia.org...

They infiltrated the IRS in something called Operation Snow White. 11 Scientologists were arrested, included L. Ron Hubbard's wife Mary Sue.
en.wikipedia.org...

They tried to frame a critic named Paulette Cooper with a bomb threat
en.wikipedia.org...

There is so much more... They want a NWO, seriously

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Merrigold]

new topics

top topics

join