It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Debris Field, No Bodies, No Large Plane Parts. Flight 93? Think again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Actually, here we go:

frustratingfraud.blogspot.com...

Ultima1 gets a mention as having made an FOIA request with the NTSB. He was one of a whole bunch of people that responded to an invitation from Rob Balsamo to request their own copies of the data from NTSB.

Edit: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-8-2008 by discombobulator]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
I said I saw your transcripts, how does that make me a liar?

Yes, and anyone with basic intelligence or common sense would have been able to figure out from the transcripts where i work.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator
Actually, here we go:
Ultima1 gets a mention as having made an FOIA request with the NTSB. He was one of a whole bunch of people that responded to an invitation from Rob Balsamo to request their own copies of the data from NTSB.

Gee i wonder when the belivers are going to be adult enough to admit that i have been telling the truth the whole time about the FOIAs i have been requesting?

Also i guess i should show the e-mails i have been sending to the companies that were at ground zero. Proving again that i am looking for the truth of what happned that day, and still proving that the believers are living in a fantasy world.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Gee i wonder when the belivers are going to be adult enough to admit that i have been telling the truth the whole time about the FOIAs i have been requesting?

The truth is yet to be verified, and the issue at hand concerns your supposed FOIA Request regarding NSA's CRITIC documents and not whatever information you have sought from other agencies in the past.

Just remember how this all came about, my friend.

You claimed actual possession of a document that would prove the "official story" false beyond any reasonable doubt. A document that you stated was so important that you would present it in court to defeat any opposing arguments.

You were challenged to produce said document, and here we are.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Actually, here we go:

Also i guess i should show the e-mails i have been sending to the companies that were at ground zero. Proving again that i am looking for the truth of what happned that day, and still proving that the believers are living in a fantasy world.

Anyone can make FOIA requests. So what? If you are right and the government was involved, do you honestly believe that because you asked for certain paperwork that would incriminate them, they would really release it to you? Obviously if there was a conspiracy, and the government was directly responsible for the death of THOUSANDS, the last thing they would do is cave in to a FOIA request from some joe schmo citizen.
So, since they wouldn't release anything incriminating, why bother making the FOIA requests? Seems like a pointless exercise in utter futility to me???

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The truth is yet to be verified, and the issue at hand concerns your supposed FOIA Request regarding NSA's CRITIC documents and not whatever information you have sought from other agencies in the past.

Just remember how this all came about, my friend.

You claimed actual possession of a document that would prove the "official story" false beyond any reasonable doubt. A document that you stated was so important that you would present it in court to defeat any opposing arguments.

You were challenged to produce said document, and here we are.

He's been making unfounded claims like this for a long time and never delivered.
Obviously if the government was involved, they would never cave in and send out incriminating material just because some joe schmo asked for it.
Think about it. If he had real info that showed they were guilty and named names, those individuals could be shot for treason. If he really has what he's claiming, and he works for the government (supposedly an NSA agent
)and obviously would be posting on a government computer, then he's currently being tracked and would have been "disappeared" a long time ago.

Seriously, if he has what he claims, they would consider him an enemy of the state and would be hunting him down.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ivan... can you find an airplane in this crater??

I can't either!

Was it a missile? or flight 1771?

You tell me.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

please look up what PUBLIC DOMAIN means.

if your "private property" is viewable from a public place, then it is public domain. meaning a cop doens't have to have your permission to step onto it, and it is NOT legal to pull a gun on a cop in your driveway.

not wonder you people believe 9/11 was done by the government. you don't even have an understanding of the basic legal structure of this country.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

refer to the above post, you guys are missing the point. please read, re read, and read again before commenting any farther on this.

you are talking about something TOTALLY different from what i am talking about.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

this is war, there will always be someone making money off the deal. i don't understand why all of a sudden you think it's odd that weapons distributers are making money off the deal.

the only thing that i consider SHADY about this whole thing is Haliburton getting no bid contracts to do just about everything over there. but hell who cares so long as the job is getting done.

war, makes money, so it's not weird that someone is making money off this war.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Hey Throat - read this. Article on the SPANAIR crash this morning

Check out the "money quote" where witness said didn't see anything
looking like an airplane at the scene!

A police officer said the bodies were so hot that police could barely touch them and told El Pais newspaper the shattered wreckage bore no resemblance to a plane.

www.airdisaster.com...

I suppose I need to type in a few lines to avoid the penalty.

That is a plane part - no? There are also body photos and massive grass burns shown around the area. How does this crash and 93 match?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pawnhaus

Pawn....

Yes we all saw the photographs. The point that was made was that one of the first responders stated that he did not see anything that resembled a plane. We know that there was a plane though... don't we? These statements were made at both the 93 and 1771 crash sites.

We also know that comparing this crash to that of 93 and 1771 is not appropriate.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
He's been making unfounded claims like this for a long time and never delivered.

What unfounded claims? I have posted facts and evidnece and the proof that i have been making FOIA requests.

I have also been e-mailing companies tht were ast ground zero.

WHY ARE YOU BELIEVERS SO AFRAID OF TRUTH?

More evindece of the FOIA request i have made to find the truth.
i114.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

That FOIA request was for flight 77.

This thread is about flight 1771 and flight 93.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
That FOIA request was for flight 77.

This thread is about flight 1771 and flight 93.

Well you and the other beleivers keep asking for proof of things so i keep sending them. Even though as usual you jsut keep ignoring them and change the subject when proof is provided to you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima...

Send as many requests as your little hart desires. It will not place a document in your hand that DOES NOT EXIST!

end of story.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Send as many requests as your little hart desires. It will not place a document in your hand that DOES NOT EXIST!

Its going to be so funny seeing your reaction when i show the document (that i have seen).

You will have to stop being that good little media robot when its proven the official story has been questioned.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Pawn....

Yes we all saw the photographs...
I like this statement here...like a photograph is all telling and cannot be fake or decieving!!!

I remember the Coroner stating, there wasn't a drop of blood at the scene of flight 93, so much for the human hamburger theory!

I guess the bodies must be floating around still!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

WHY ARE YOU BELIEVERS SO AFRAID OF TRUTH?

Ultima... They are so afraid of the truth because the world they have denied for so long, and the world they have created in denial instead would crumble apart and all that is left would something they cannot accept!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
Ultima... They are so afraid of the truth because the world they have denied for so long, and the world they have created in denial instead would crumble apart and all that is left would something they cannot accept!

Well hopefully i can get the information to wake them up so they stop living in a fantasy world and being media robots.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join