It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by Nonchalant
The DFR and CVR from flight 93 were recovered. The CVR recording was used in the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui and a transcript can be found here.
There's some ongoing controversy about the final 3 minutes though suggesting that the final 3 minutes are missing (plane crash thought to be at 1006 but the audio ends at 1003). Looking at the timestamps and remembering that these (audio) recorders save approx 30 minutes in an endless loop it looks to be all there to me.
Originally posted by SRTkid86
reply to post by gavron
lol, i asked for a link and he just told me to search for his thread.
sorry, but im not going to go trudging through pages of threads involving crazed lunatics think the world is going to end, and our gov't is filled with evil people who have no problem killing thousands of innocents and basically scaring the entire gov't into not saying anything about it.
if you have the evidence like you say you do, then please post it. and please make sure it's not from a blog, or a site called 911truthersunited.com or something like that.
Engines miles away. Is this the super opposite of a country mile? No engines were found miles away. Someone is telling you a lie.
Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
reply to post by beachnut
The FDR shows flight 93 was operating mostly intact at time of impact. Meaning, the engines were turning and still installed, the rest of the FDR sensors were working, showing that 93 did not fall apart in-flight, nor did 93 exceed MACH1, as you can see on the FDR!
I don't understand. Are you saying that the plane didn't break apart in-flight and maintained cruise speed? That would be hard to mesh with the engines being miles away. They aren't going to bounce that far, so either the engines fall off the plane while it is up in the air or they don't.
Originally posted by MaynardisGod
1. If the debris was so scattered and there was almost nothing left of a plane made out of metal, plastic and rubber etc, how the hell could a badge, a puke bag with a suicide note on it, and all these other "items" possibly come out the crash and still be recognizable. If the crash had enough force to tear metal into small shards and not just parts of the plane but every single piece of the plane, then there is NO CHANCE that anything such as paper puke bags or a badge could possibly survive the crash.
2. Same thing applies for the WTC buildings, how the hell could a passport of a terrorist survive the initial crash and the massive fireball that occured, a fireball so intense that it was able to melt steel(which is impossible, airline fuel does not burn high enough to melt steel, doesn't matter how long the steel is heated for because it requires a much higher temperature to melt steel and consistent exposure has little to no effect on Steel Girders
3. ITS NOT the fact that the plane was scattered across several miles, nor the fact that the debris was all so small which makes flight 93 suspicious. Its the fact that there were many witness's reporting "fighter" like jets in the area, unmarked white jets. Its the fact that so much key evidence was "found" (I say planted) yet they claim the plane was torn into tiny pieces, so how could all this evidence of the hijackers be found if everything was obliterated?
Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
I don't feel it is necessary to repeat my OP over and over. Perhaps those that have not read it should do so.
I state that the crashes are not identical. They are similar as they both are high speed crashes.
I do not know the extent of the break up prior to impact. Has anyone looked into this?
Bottom line is the eerie similarities between them:
On scene investigator stating that he failed to see:
1- anything resembling a plane
2- debris in trees
3- small pieces of human tissue
4- pieces no larger than a human hand (referring to plane parts)
1- two bags for collection; one for body parts, one for plane parts
2- debris found included credit cards, photographs, and other personal belongings
3. Clues from the murderer: "suicide note" on air sickness bag / pieces of the gun used/tissue and fingerprint from the murderer.
4. CVR evidence shows what happened inside the cockpit just prior to crash.
What is the difference between them?
- Flight 1771 was not witnessed going down. (the I have found so far)
- No witnesses of a flume
- NO DNA evidence. (not available)
- I don't believe the FDR was usable. (let me look further into that)
Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Originally posted by SRTkid86
saying that flight 93 was shot down, is totally rediculous, and i just don't understand how someone could come to a decision based on the facts available from THAT flight,
But there are reports and documents that state Flight 93 was intercepted.
That clearly conflicts with the official reports that no planes were near Flight 93.
Originally posted by tide88
Oh no. Here we go again with the NSA super secret documents that Ultima1 has tried to get through the FOIA.
Originally posted by jfj123
I'm sure the reports were faked
Originally posted by IvanZana
Hahah , I laugh at these "Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville" Official fantasy promotion threads.
Hey throat, you have been debunked in the other flight 93 threads and failed to sell the official story and prove that a boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 911.
If your going to start a thread that gets 15 applausews from some moderator here atleast provide images of the site in question so people can actually research this themselves.
I dont lie.
Flight 93 has been proven to have been caused by a missile or ordinance....
Flight 93 (the Boeing 757) DID NOT CRASH in SHankville on 911.