It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Large Debris Field, No Bodies, No Large Plane Parts. Flight 93? Think again

page: 17
26
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
i wanted to see all the news sources provided. thanks in advance.


What news sources are you refering too?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]




posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


you were supplied with a long list of places that would readily accept your FOIA info. A list of news places that would gladdly do something with it.



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
[you were supplied with a long list of places that would readily accept your FOIA info. A list of news places that would gladdly do something with it.


I was supplied a list, weither they would accept and post the info is another story. As stated we all know the major media sources would not accept or post it.

As also stated i am posting it on forums when i get it. I never stated i would not post it for the world to see, *snip*

MOD Note: Manners

[edit on 8/30/2008 by semperfortis]



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Azrael75
[you were supplied with a long list of places that would readily accept your FOIA info. A list of news places that would gladdly do something with it.


I was supplied a list, weither they would accept and post the info is another story. As stated we all know the major media sources would not accept or post it.

As also stated i am posting it on forums when i get it. I never stated i would not post it for the world to see, thats just another beleivers immaturity.



i asked where that list was, not about any arugment you are having? dont get mad at me, i am not a believer, nor am i arguing. i asked politely where the list was .



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
i asked where that list was, not about any arugment you are having? dont get mad at me, i am not a believer, nor am i arguing. i asked politely where the list was .


All you had to do was go back a couple pages.


posted on 24-8-2008 @ 11:54 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Originally posted by jfj123
You're not going to newspapers? TV? International reporters? etc..????? Why wouldn't you do that?

There are many media outlets that would of course publish it. Here are a few sources
The Raw Story
Moveon.org
Crooks and liars
Guardian Unlimited
Center for American Progress
Infowars
The Drudge Report
Black Listed News
The Hill
Think Progress
AmericaBlog
AfterDowningStreet
Project censored
NPR



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


well when you post 10000 times a day on every 9/11 thread, it is hard to keep track of all the places i saw you. so sorry that asking was such a burden on you. i hope you stop calling yourself a truther because you rudeness to others wo feel the same way is a detriment, not a help.



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
well when you post 10000 times a day on every 9/11 thread, it is hard to keep track of all the places i saw you.


Gee just like a believer, has to make up things instead of posting facts and evidence.



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


sigh.


can we have an adult conversation about 9/11 and things relevant or are you going to start calling my immature and a liar and mock me too? you would be amazed at the help you would be if you could manage to be polite to just someone.



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
you would be amazed at the help you would be if you could manage to be polite to just someone.


Oh you mean like how polite others are to me?

So what did you want to chat about?



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


now that you have been quite rude to me for no reason and then said it is because other people are rude to you....i have no desire to even begin to pretend i could have an intelligent adult conversation here. seeya!



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Azrael75 seems to be enjoying going around to different threads and twisting peoples words around and demanding stuff that's already been posted.

If I were you, I'd put him on ignore. Read other threads he's posted in. He keeps doing the same thing:

1.) Demands an answer to a question
2.) The question is already answered or gets answered later. But he'll swear up and down the answer doesn't exist in the thread because he doesn't bother going back to read.
3.) Starts insulting everyone
4.) Turns the whole thing into a bunch of drama that will linger on page after page.



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Azrael75 seems to be enjoying going around to different threads and twisting peoples words around and demanding stuff that's already been posted.

If I were you, I'd put him on ignore. Read other threads he's posted in. He keeps doing the same thing:

1.) Demands an answer to a question
2.) The question is already answered or gets answered later. But he'll swear up and down the answer doesn't exist in the thread because he doesn't bother going back to read.
3.) Starts insulting everyone
4.) Turns the whole thing into a bunch of drama that will linger on page after page.


proof of that would be nice. i asked a question in that mars thread that threw everyones panties in a bunch and i did not take the beating lying down. i asked ultima a question here and he got rude with me off the bat, and you can clearly see that. now please show us all these other threads i am posting all this drama in or retract your statement.



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
i asked ultima a question here and he got rude with me off the bat, and you can clearly see that.


Your question could have been easly answered if you would have jsut looked back a few pages.



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jfj123

Yes you did. If you like I can REPOST the quotes that show this


I would love to see you post quotes that i satated i was not going to show it to the world. Specailly since i never stated it.

So please try to make one up if you like but you will not find a quote that i stated i was not going to show it to the world.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.






thanks for pointing me back. it seems that several old posts have been deleted. it must be nice to say things, then have them deleted so that you can say "prove i ever said that." and be right.



posted on 24-8-2008 @ 10:40 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:


Originally posted by jfj123
You're not going to newspapers? TV? International reporters? etc..????? Why wouldn't you do that?


What do you think the media is going to do with it?

They will not publish something that debunks thier own story.


it may not be the quote you asked for, that was deleted, but it sure sounds like you do not plan on showing this to anyone. so i am sure you can understand where someoe might get that idea, from these words, if not the ones that have conveniently gone missing.



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

First you state that i said i was not going to show the document ot anyone.

Second you state i have deleted a post.

WHY MUST YOU LIE?



please post my statement that you would not show the document to anyone or admit you are lying.



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


i will start you off. you complain about immaturity alot so i will show you how grownups do this.

i cannot currently prove the those posts were deleted because they are gone. but if you can live with the lie, fine, then i appologize for claiming something i cannot back up.

your turn.



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


Guys:

This thread is about the crash comparisons between flight 1771 and flight 93.

Although I am not a mod here, this has gone beyond ridiculous. 3 pages of bickering about an FOIA request.

Ultima, yes you have filed a FOIA for an alleged document. That means essentially nothing until to receive a response. We are all looking forward to this.

Lets stick to the topic at hand.



[edit on 30-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]



posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
All members...The personal sniping and off topic remarks cease now. Anymore and warnings will ensue.

Due to member demand, the 9/11 forum is now under close staff scrutiny.

Now, back on topic.

Thanks.



new topics

top topics



 
26
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join