It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Debris Field, No Bodies, No Large Plane Parts. Flight 93? Think again

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

how can you be so blind and uninformed. do you not read the paper? watch the news? thanks to the patriot act and our brave leaders and their forsight, we know that foreign intelligence has determined that there is a massive campaign to shore up resources, accelerate training, and triple spending for giant, invisible, flying purple wombat groups situated in over 11 different nations.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Like I said, any reasonable person who has spent as much time as you have, "researching" 9/11, making FOIA requests, contacting companies and individuals via email, etc....
Would do everything in their power to show the world the "smoking gun" document you claim to have...or should I say will have.
Obviously this is all just a hoax.

Did i say i was not going to show it to the world?

I just stated that i am going to start with the beleivers on here that have shown to be immature and make them finally face reallity.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Your question is just as pointless to answer as mine because it's never going to happen

The question was not pointless,*snip*

You just keep proving my points about believers.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 8/28/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Like I said, any reasonable person who has spent as much time as you have, "researching" 9/11, making FOIA requests, contacting companies and individuals via email, etc....
Would do everything in their power to show the world the "smoking gun" document you claim to have...or should I say will have.
Obviously this is all just a hoax.

Did i say i was not going to show it to the world?

Yes you did. If you like I can REPOST the quotes that show this

I just stated that i am going to start with the beleivers on here that have shown to be immature and make them finally face reallity.

No you send that aside with posting the info on a few other websites, that was it.

If you like, I can post a bunch of your quotes showing this

I know it kinda sucks when you get caught like that but at least this time face up to it and don't try and weasel out of it. You should know by now that I'll call you on it

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Your question is just as pointless to answer as mine because it's never going to happen

The question was not pointless, but just proves that you are too immature to answer it.

Here's the funny thing

I answered your question the first time it came up, a few pages back so the only thing that has been proven that you're so busy talking, you can't listen

Go back a few pages and read my response *snip*

MOD Edit: Courtesy is Mandatory

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Thats it....

Next "snide" comment gets action!!!!!

Stop with the "Immature" comments and off topic remarks or you will force me to take action.

Semper

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yes you did. If you like I can REPOST the quotes that show this

I would love to see you post quotes that i satated i was not going to show it to the world. Specailly since i never stated it.

So please try to make one up if you like but you will not find a quote that i stated i was not going to show it to the world.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The question was not pointless, but just proves that you are too immature to answer it.

Here's the funny thing

I answered your question the first time it came up, a few pages back so the only thing that has been proven that you're so busy talking, you can't listen

Go back a few pages and read my response *snip*

MOD Edit: Courtesy is Mandatory

I apologize if the mod thinks I was not courteous by I must wonder why I'm the only one required to be courteous in a 2 party discussion??

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I apologize if the mod thinks I was not courteous by I must wonder why I'm the only one required to be courteous in a 2 party discussion??

Scroll up three posts from yours for your answer

Semper

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I would love to see you post quotes that i stated i was not going to show it to the world. Specailly since i never stated it.

So please try to make one up if you like but you will not find a quote that i stated i was not going to show it to the world.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I would love to see you post quotes that i stated i was not going to show it to the world. Specailly since i never stated it.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

My apologies for not answering sooner. I will gladly repost your quotes to support my claim unfortunately it will need to wait until this evening EST. Please check back then.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Please check back then.

Oh, i will check back to see what you try to pass off as me stating i will not show the world...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Please check back then.

Oh, i will check back to see what you try to pass off as me stating i will not show the world...

I'll u2u you when I get the quotes up so you don't need to check back if you're too busy filing FOIA requests

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ultima, just curious but which thread was it that you were given a complete list of good sources on which to post this info? just curious, cant find that list again and i wanted to see all the news sources provided. thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Enough arguing over "He said/She Said"

Discuss the topic and remember this..

Semper

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Enough arguing over "He said/She Said"

Discuss the topic and remember this..

Semper

Again, I must ask why I'm being targeted for "punishment" when my post was almost EXACTLY what ultima's post was. I assume since his was not removed, he must be receiving preferential treatment by ATS staff. I'm posting in the forum because you didn't respond to my u2u about this subject. What's going on?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Again look two above yours for the answer

Please keep the drama off of the thread

Semper

[edit on 8/29/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
reply to post by jfj123

Again look two above yours for the answer

Please keep the drama off of the thread

Semper

[edit on 8/29/2008 by semperfortis]

I would love to. Please u2u me so we can discuss this. Thanks.

Yes I noticed you went back and added an off topic post.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join